The "I think Rokk0 could beat up corrosivefrost with darthbudge's baby arm" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']I never took you to be an enabler, Number83.[/QUOTE]

Enabler for what? I hear a lot of things about "Verbs" and I was just wondering why.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Exactly. I commit important software to backup on these DL discs all the time. They save so much space compared to regular old DVD-Rs. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought. But are saving tons of high quality .jpg's worth the cost of these?

I wonder if I should give NBC a call say I'm my own agent, and if there interested take whatever deal they give me. about 6 hours ago from web

Don't be ridiculous #83
balki2.jpg

Ugh. I jailbroke my phone again(no restore, just re-jailbroke) and that fixed the issue with Cydia not updating itself. However, my camera app still won't work. I think I need to try to restore it again...

You should just give it up and switch to a Nokia 282, darthbudge. You gave modern technology a shot and failed, time to go back to the basics.

[quote name='st0neface']You should just give it up and switch to a Nokia 282, darthbudge. You gave modern technology a shot and failed, time to go back to the basics.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='st0neface']You should just give it up and switch to a Nokia 282, darthbudge. You gave modern technology a shot and failed, time to go back to the basics.[/QUOTE]

cell-phone-old-big-4.jpg

OK. What the fuck?

I just restored my phone. No jailbreaking, no anything. Just a freshly restored phone and my camera app still won't take pictures right.

My co-worker is insane. She got a bachelors and then a masters, and now she can't get a job in the field, so she's applying to a completely different bachelors program. I can't imagine how much debt she must be going into.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I was editing it into the last post, Temp, but as I was saying..
http://i27.tinypic.com/ebc7qe.jpg
Love when that happens. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sweet Jesus :shock: :drool:

Well, I called AT&T about my issue and they set me up to get my phone switched out at the Apple store on Thursday. Hopefully that will fix my issue.

Who did you buy from Temp...Akino or that Jamaican dude?

They both reply back to the same "congratulations you sold ____" ebay email...maybe it's in your spam, or you overlooked it. Either way, just email the dude and I'm sure he'll make it right.

That $42.3M could have gone to - say - AIDS research -- instead of AIDS itself.

Does anyone want these Magic the Gathering cards that were sent out free a few months ago? I don't know why I ordered them. Just pay shipping. Otherwise they're in the trash.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Brak, next time you think about spending money on Criterons, don't and donate the money to AIDS research instead :cool:[/QUOTE]
Criterion Collection DVDs aren't aiding in the degradation of Western Society.

In fact, they are preserving our society's credibility.

Therefor, I'm doing a public service by purchasing their films.

[quote name='munch']Does anyone want these Magic the Gathering cards that were sent out free a few months ago? I don't know why I ordered them. Just pay shipping. Otherwise they're in the trash.[/QUOTE]
I might take them.

Did you get a Black deck?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
I can't believe how much people shit on Transformers, but yet those same people will go see that shit Bruno and enjoy it *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

I hope bad things happen to you.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
In a way...yes it does Munch...It's good to know that all the crazy reviewers are just crazy.
[/QUOTE]

Yup, everyone who criticized that POS flick is crazy.
:roll:

[quote name='Brak']I might take them.

Did you get a Black deck?[/QUOTE]

i got a green and whitish colored one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back