the I WON A 360 thread

[quote name='Zoglog']is the pepsi/doritos contest the same as the mountain dew one?[/QUOTE]

Not exactly. As you see they all got Kameo where we get Madden or NFS. Also I think they gave a system away every hour, so the amount of systems given out were dramatically less than in the U.S.

Has anyone here received there 360? Want to get a clue, like the PIAB, when to look for mine.

Has anyone here received there 360? Want to get a clue, like the PIAB, when to look for mine.[/QUOTE]

I sent the following email to the FAQ section of www.everytenminutes.com yesterday:
Hello-

Sorry to bug you, but any word on the
ship date yet. I am assuming we will
get them on 11/19, but just wondering.

Thanks,
Kevin

This is the response that I received today:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Every10minutes support.

All Xbox 360 consoles are scheduled to go out on Friday, November 18th and will be delivered on Saturday, November 19th, 2005.

The XBOX360 prize will be delivered via overnight delivery (adult signature required) to the address registered to the account used for sweepstakes. All shipping charges will be paid for by Pepsi.

If you have any further questions about your prize, please contact our Every10 Minutes.com promotional toll free hotline between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM EST. The telephone number is 800-232-8200.

Thank you again for contacting Every10minutes Customer Care.

Regards,

David

Every10minutes Customer Care

[quote name='neudog']Has anyone here received there 360? Want to get a clue, like the PIAB, when to look for mine.[/QUOTE]

Hello I know this is really new news, but I sent the following email to the FAQ section on www.everytenminutes.com on Sunday:

Hello-

Sorry to bug you, but any word on the
ship date yet. I am assuming we will
get them on 11/19, but just wondering.

Thanks,
Kevin

I received the following reply today:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Every10minutes support.

All Xbox 360 consoles are scheduled to go out on Friday, November 18th
and will be delivered on Saturday, November 19th, 2005.

The XBOX360 prize will be delivered via overnight delivery (adult
signature required) to the address registered to the account used for
sweepstakes. All shipping charges will be paid for by Pepsi.

If you have any further questions about your prize, please contact our
Every10 Minutes.com promotional toll free hotline between the hours of
8 AM and 8 PM EST. The telephone number is 800-232-8200.

Thank you again for contacting Every10minutes Customer Care.

The last sweepstakes for Every10minutes.com will be on October 31st, at
11:50pm EST.

Regards,

David

Every10minutes Customer Care

Account History now says:

Congratulations on winning an Every10Minutes Sweepstakes.
Your Xbox 360 will be delivered on Saturday, November 19th, 2005 by UPS.
Please remember that the delivery needs to be signed for by an adult, otherwise another delivery attempt will need to be made on the next business day.

If you are not home on Saturday, UPS will leave a note and reattempt delivery at another time.
This note will contain a UPS phone number for your local office, should you have any questions about delivery.
Delivery times vary by area, so your system could arrive during any part of the day/afternoon hours on the 19th.

Please allow until 6:00 PM Saturday to receive your system.

Thank you,
Pepsi-Cola Consumer Care

I just picked up an extra controller and two play & charge kits at Target. I was worried I wasn't going to be able to get an extra controller before Saturday. Now I can start sending out invitations to my 360 party!

Checked my Account History today and it says my 360 should be delivered by UPS no later than 6 p.m. I am so gitty. Have fun this weekend playing to all you lucky winners.

bread's done
Back