The Icon's Pic Thread.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght'] ...like seriously ryan do you chuckle to yourself everytime your post a funny pic that could go with something?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

's what i though. seems stupid to me, but i imagine you think the kids at school laughing and chuckling at you and your buddies in your track uniforms stretching together on the field are stupid too...

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']'s what i though. seems stupid to me, but i imagine you think the kids at school laughing and chuckling at you and your buddies in your track uniforms stretching together on the field are stupid too...[/QUOTE]

I find it hilarious how you're getting so worked up about this.

I find it hillarious that this thread is asking to be locked, because of this useless cockfighting going on in here.

Let it drop, now. Understand?

[quote name='radjago']Let's all go to our happy place.

[/QUOTE]

I recognize Elisha Cuthbert, though am I correct in thinking that the other one is Mila Kunis?

im not worked up, the testosterone level is at 0. shit is over. nothing is funny. wow your all a bunch of kids. i like the "letes calm down" stuff, but really no one is excited, mad, or anything, so theres no need. and girion what did what you said have anything to do with anything?

[quote name='shrike4242']I recognize Elisha Cuthbert, though am I correct in thinking that the other one is Mila Kunis?[/QUOTE]
You, sir, are correct.

I was commenting on Craven's comment about how when you buy weed the money goes to terrorists. it doesnt. its KY's number 1 cash crop. thats why I encourage everyone to buy it and help our economy out. well buy the good stuff. not that mexican crap.

what are you talking about girion, out here on the west coast at least it is almost 90% from Humboltd. Filtered down through the cannibus clubs. fuck that terrorist shit, imma smoke chronic till i die.

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']what are you talking about girion, out here on the west coast at least it is almost 90% from Humboltd. Filtered down through the cannibus clubs. fuck that terrorist shit, imma smoke chronic till i die.[/QUOTE]

I sniff pixie sticks. Thats shit is grade A. Nothing gets you fucked up like a blue sugary power. LOL JK

[quote name='D4rkN1ght']'s what i though. seems stupid to me, but i imagine you think the kids at school laughing and chuckling at you and your buddies in your track uniforms stretching together on the field are stupid too...[/QUOTE]

It actually bothers me to think that you imagine me stetching with other people...that's weird ...but since track is over, please make fun of me for studying, getting ready football, going to class, or being a normal kid in high school now, thanks :) !

It actually bothers me to think that you imagine me stetching with other people...that's weird. If your going to cut up on whatever you can find out about me please make it funny, thanks :) !

Or you could just drop the whole subject like most people have been asking you to and laugh along with it and move on. Everyone in both clans get sick of pussyfighting really fast. Please stop with whatever your trying to prove and move on, we'll all appreciate it.

After this whole experience, I think we should add a new rule to the clan.

If you can't take a joke, you're in the wrong clan.

[quote name='Arikado']After this whole experience, I think we should add a new rule to the clan.

If you can't take a joke, you're in the wrong clan.[/QUOTE]
I agree and I'd like to suggest a second rule:

If your name starts with an "A" and ends with "rikado," you're in the wrong clan.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I agree and I'd like to suggest a second rule:

If you're name starts with an "A" and ends with "rikado," you're in the wrong clan.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

This thread should be up for the thread of the year. What with all the pictures and the comments that follow them, this is comic gold. If the other CAGs only knew.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I agree and I'd like to suggest a second rule:

If your name starts with an "A" and ends with "rikado," you're in the wrong clan.[/QUOTE]

Are you taking a wise crack at me???

oh great. now Ugamer is calling out Pimp.

of course I guess Pimp deserves it. he's been sleeping around with all the staff members from both clans

[quote name='Girion47']oh great. now Ugamer is calling out Pimp.

of course I guess Pimp deserves it. he's been sleeping around with all the staff members from both clans[/QUOTE]

Not all of them, sorry to say.

[quote name='Girion47']oh great. now Ugamer is calling out Pimp.

of course I guess Pimp deserves it. he's been sleeping around with all the staff members from both clans[/QUOTE]

now i know who gave me the crabs

[quote name='shrike4242']Not all of them, sorry to say.[/QUOTE]
The smell of prescription pills,centrum silver and ben gay scared him off from Shrike

I can speak to animals, so I think it's my responsibility as their ambassador to inform you that they strongly dislike acts of anthropomorphism. This includes speaking to them in anything but their native tongue, being given food or treats that go out of their way to seem like human food, and above all: dressing them.

The animals thank you for your understanding and adherence to these simple rules.

This dog isnt a dog, he is more of a human. He actually enjoys being dressed up. This picture was taken at his 1st birthday. I have another one of him and his presents and his cake that I got for him. He is more like my child than my pet.

[quote name='Zero2cuTe']This dog isnt a dog, he is more of a human. He actually enjoys being dressed up. This picture was taken at his 1st birthday. I have another one of him and his presents and his cake that I got for him. He is more like my child than my pet.[/QUOTE]

Did u pick his name from the Harry Potter Movie? Dobby?

Well, kind of. ZeroSupporT and I couldn't agree on a name for him. There is a guy at his work that's last name is Dobbins, and he had lost his dog right before we got ours. Since he looks like he could be wearing a tux, ZeroSupporT thought Dobbins was a good butler name. It's the only thing that we could agree on, and when we got him, he just looked like a Dobbins. I wanted to get a female dog and name her Dixie, but males where cheaper. So, to answer your question, not really. But, after we picked out a name, I remembered Dobby from Harry Potter. So, Dobby is his nickname, and yes that is from the movie.

i am not saying it wasnt funny, that whole "sit back down" shit i said was a joke too.

ok haha moving on...

who wants to play some bass ass two on two with me for a few hours? some night.

The shirt I bought today is so bad ass. And the best part is its a limited print so almost no one has it.

5200.jpg

[quote name='zewone']The shirt I bought today is so bad ass. And the best part is its a limited print so almost no one has it.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you could explain the significance of the text on the shirt, because its effect is lost on me.

[quote name='Crymson']Perhaps you could explain the significance of the text on the shirt, because its effect is lost on me.[/QUOTE]

same for me

[quote name='Crymson']Perhaps you could explain the significance of the text on the shirt, because its effect is lost on me.[/QUOTE]
sometimes it is best not to understand. the design is very cool. I have a lot of bang around t-shirts that I have no idea what their signifigance is.

Its Kanye West's record label G.O.O.D. Music which consists of John Legend, Common Sense, and himself. Thats 3 musicians I admire on one record label. Its a limited print promo shirt given out to DJs, but I was able to get one. Getting Out Our Dreams means they are able to live there dreams through the music they put out.

wendysgiveaway4re.jpg

...it was raining really hard whenever my friend and I went to Wendy's to pick up our free frosty's. They must've heard "ten" instead of "two". They were free so we had to split them...now I'm sick cause I can't digest milk products...Nonetheless it was clutch, so we took a picture.

[quote name='zewone']Its Kanye West's record label G.O.O.D. Music which consists of John Legend, Common Sense, and himself. Thats 3 musicians I admire on one record label. Its a limited print promo shirt given out to DJs, but I was able to get one. Getting Out Our Dreams means they are able to live there dreams through the music they put out.[/QUOTE]

all are good artists :)...didnt know that the label was called GOOD though...good to know

[quote name='zewone']Its Kanye West's record label G.O.O.D. Music which consists of John Legend, Common Sense, and himself. Thats 3 musicians I admire on one record label. Its a limited print promo shirt given out to DJs, but I was able to get one. Getting Out Our Dreams means they are able to live there dreams through the music they put out.[/QUOTE]

I thought kanye was under roc-a-fella records? Or is it his own thing under roc-a-fella?

[quote name='Murcielago77']I thought kanye was under roc-a-fella records? Or is it his own thing under roc-a-fella?[/QUOTE]
Own label under Roc-A-Fella. May have changed though since Jay-Z and Dame Dash recently sold Roc-A-Fella. I'm know Jay is on Def Jam now and took the better half of the Roc. So Kanye's G.O.O.D. might be under Def Jam.

[quote name='Murcielago77']I thought kanye was under roc-a-fella records? Or is it his own thing under roc-a-fella?[/QUOTE]

It could be a vanity label.

bread's done
Back