17. I Bought a PSP Go!
18. Deflect, Deflect, Deflect

Credit goes to JJSP for the cover art.

And for the birthday boy:

kdve6a.jpg

*No incest implied. *shudder*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheRock88']5 stars[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for leaving after one game TheRock. Way to hang in there. ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']:rofl:

Can you please change

9. I Am Iron Man ft. Iron Man

to

9. Yea, I can fly ft. Iron Man?[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with our shit?

[quote name='seanr1221']Temp, figure out why we can't connect to each other in U2.[/QUOTE]

I'd like for us to do a test where either TheRock or Manwang hosts a game and invites both of us and see what happens.

My nat is type 2 as well. :(

[quote name='seanr1221']:rofl:

Can you please change

9. I Am Iron Man ft. Iron Man

to

9. Yea, I can fly ft. Iron Man?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']Im Iron Man[/QUOTE]Fixed.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Fixed.[/QUOTE]

Nothing on there about discusting? Come on!

[quote name='Trakan']Temporary's cars, where's that vid of you eating a hat?[/QUOTE]

I don't own a hat. Loophole. :cool:

To think Linkin has the time, energy, skill, intelligence, ability, looks, charisma, speed, agility and gumption to complete a task like that is spoken as if you don't even know him. He's a shiftless nobody that will never accomplish anything more than the skill to dump his bag in the right hole.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'd like for us to do a test where either TheRock or Manwang hosts a game and invites both of us and see what happens.

My nat is type 2 as well. :([/QUOTE]

Yea, I really wish I knew why it won't let us connect :whistle2:|

Marten, send this kid a hat so he can eat it for Youtube. Make is a penis shapped hat made of dried penis accented with a shit brim.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yea, I really wish I knew why it won't let us connect :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I mean you get in other games without trouble right? It's really strange, looking at the facts.

You can connect to random games
I can connect to random games
Manthing can connect to you
TheRock can connect to me
We can't connect to each other.

I don't get it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Marten, send this kid a hat so he can eat it for Youtube. Make is a penis shapped hat made of dried penis accented with a shit brim.[/QUOTE]

Make it a leather hat so I can boil it first.

[quote name='Trakan']You're complaining about cleverness and you coined the term "TrakanRyback."[/QUOTE]

1. Complaining :roll:...give me a break. I find this shit funny, the "elite" OTT members constantly complain about "shitty OTTs"...and now this is all everyone is subjected to? The irony alone is laughable.

2. I wasn't trying to be clever, it's the sad honest truth, and the fact that you still bring it up to this date, means it must have really bothered you. I used that term like a couple times within the same day or so and have forgotten about it. I never give your posts the time of day or some of the OTT members here anymore, but because I'm bored and I'm killing time, I did you the honor of replying. :cool:

Is this shit out yet? I heard a lot of the stuff is remixed to sound more like Linkin Park, so it should be "make me scream at my mom for no reason" good.

There is supposed to be an extended Where the Wild Things Are trailer during or after the new episode of South Park tonight. I know a lot of you are interested in the movie, not to mention this SP looks to be pretty good. I really hope it doesn't blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back