The "Ignorant Man-Child: Greatest Hits" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? Comedy Central is gonna have a ventriloquist show? And the ventriloquist guy moves his mouth? Must see tv.

Didn't ventriloquism end as a form of entertainment somewhere around the Coolidge era?

[quote name='Maklershed']WTF? Comedy Central is gonna have a ventriloquist show? And the ventriloquist guy moves his mouth? Must see tv.

Didn't ventriloquism end as a form of entertainment somewhere around the Coolidge era?
[/QUOTE]

You've never heard of Jeff Dunham?

If you haven't, you've been blessed.

[quote name='Rocko']Check this guy out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNJ02rxaNrs[/QUOTE]

3861215248_ddfcd262e6.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']Congrats, Flowery.[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly.

~~~

I am getting nervous about starting my first professional job. I hope that I can deliver and not fuck up.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Who hired you, flowery?[/QUOTE]

It's a company called ITW. The division here in Lexington, KY is ITW Powertrain Fastening. It's not an industry I wanted to be in and I am beyond over qualified for the position but it's the only people to offer me a job in the nearly 9 months of searching.

[quote name='flowery']It's a company called ITW. The division here in Lexington, KY is ITW Powertrain Fastening. It's not an industry I wanted to be in and I am beyond over qualified for the position but it's the only people to offer me a job in the nearly 9 months of searching.[/QUOTE]
Work's work, I guess, especially when it's so tough to find a job. Take it, make money, and drop it as soon as you can find something you'd like to do.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Work's work, I guess, especially when it's so tough to find a job. Take it, make money, and drop it as soon as you can find something you'd like to do.[/QUOTE]

My thinking exactly.

I'm off to try and get a good nights rest before rising early to earn my keep.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']::Buys a bluetooth headset::[/QUOTE]

I told you I'd send you one. I'd even put a booger on it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Good idea. This way you can stop messaging me insults.[/QUOTE]

What does SEENER mean?

That should be fine so long as the Pre can charge via USB liquid

[quote name='JolietJake']Is anyone esle watching Mythbusters? They've made a boat out of duct tape.[/QUOTE]

It starts here in about an hour, I hope to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back