The Jessica Alba hotness appreciation thread (56k warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GuilewasNK']You sir have impeccable taste! I might post more.[/QUOTE]

I try. I am but a humble connoisseur of finely built and exquisite women.;)

[quote name='jaykrue']Yup and you forgot these (and a few more but these were my favorites):

jacombo6gx.jpg

I put them in one convenient thumb so it won't kill the bandwidth (like it already has) for a 56k friendly view. If anyone wants the hi-res versions, I'm a PM away.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

this thread is great, but does anyone else ever feel creepy all of a sudden?
i'd be pretty creeped out if people on a webforum posted various pictures of doing stuff...

not that i'm saying it's not awesome, just creeped out for a minute

[quote name='Sleepkyng']this thread is great, but does anyone else ever feel creepy all of a sudden?
i'd be pretty creeped out if people on a webforum posted various pictures of doing stuff...

not that i'm saying it's not awesome, just creeped out for a minute[/QUOTE]

As long as the pics are taken in a public place its all good IMO.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']this thread is great, but does anyone else ever feel creepy all of a sudden?

It's just collecting the various pictures already available for public display. Nothing creepy about that :)

It's only creepy if you have shots of her INSIDE her house nekkid with a donkey and a midget... not that I do but I'm just sayin' :bouncy:

yeah, i'm with ya'll, if it's out there, that's good enough

but still, when you see pics of Lindsay Lohan shopping or eating on a regular day, that's wierd.

awesome, but wierd.

The lady Alba is less a mortal woman and more a goddess...We mortal men are not fit to live in a world in which she exists...BOW YOU FOOLS!! BOW BEFORE HER PERFECTION!!!

P.S.

She would still be hot even if she was as bald as Natalie portman currently is now.

[quote name='nevposey']Here are some pics of her on the set of Entourage. I will keep looking for her pics in the ep.

http://www.jessica-alba.ws/entourageset2.html[/QUOTE]

Wow the pics are pretty blurry when full-sized. Good luck finding pics in the epis.

As for the discussion about the pics of celebrities in public. I think taking one picture of a celebrity if you see them in public is alright but if you follow them wherever they go and start taking their pics is just disturbing. Even if those people are just magazine photographers doing their jobs I don't think they should take pictures of the celebs life without their consent. Even though they are celebrities, they still deserve a private life. Just my 2 cents.

I've gotta say that I love this thread.

I think the next sig that I create through photoshop will have a Sin City and Dark Angel mix of the goddess that is known as the Alba.:drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Yup and you forgot these (and a few more but these were my favorites):

jacombo6gx.jpg

I put them in one convenient thumb so it won't kill the bandwidth (like it already has) for a 56k friendly view. If anyone wants the hi-res versions, I'm a PM away.[/QUOTE]

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Have you seen her latest pics at the MTV awards? She has a sheer top on and certain "things" can be seen....[/QUOTE]
Link please. :drool:

[quote name='greendc27']Link please. :drool:[/QUOTE]

I have none to give right now. I am a member of a celebrity photo site and am downloading as I type....

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Have you seen her latest pics at the MTV awards? She has a sheer top on and certain "things" can be seen....[/QUOTE]

yeah, seriously talk about one of the most perfect racks ive ever seen

[quote name='josherz']these pics are so...:drool: i wanna fuck her so badly...:drool:[/QUOTE]

Settle down, Beavis.:roll:

I guess she's trying to make it up to all the disappointed guys who were expecting to see the twins in Sin City.

[quote name='Greetard']NSFW NSFW NSFW:

I definitely DID NOT tell you to click on the picture on the bottom right hand corner to see a video of her boobie, because it most certainly WILL NOT happen...

http://www.classycelebs.com/galleries/249/

:whistle2:\"

NSFW

edit by stealth: lol nice... but make the NSFW more... open[/QUOTE]

whoa....glad it didnt happen for me

[quote name='DigitalSpace']I saw her on Jay Leno a couple nights ago - anybody else?[/QUOTE]

I did. She was as hot as ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back