The "JoiletJake stinks" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Go to the Instant Watch tab and then once you're there go under genres and select HD.[/quote]

I'm not seeing it.

I'm on a super slow connection (using my phone as a modem), so maybe it's not showing HD because it detected the slowness. Hopefully I'll get it when I get home.

I read that you might have to link your 360 for it to show up but they might have been talking out their ass.

---

Have you considered doing it through YF360G so that it counts as a credit, zewone?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I have Game ADD going on tonight.

I cannot shake this fucking cold. Someone just kill me.[/QUOTE]

We got you covered.

Monoke, did they do a ten dollar hold charge on your cc?

I just plugged in the N64 for some Banjo Kazooie. I haven't blown into a cartridge in a looooong time.

[quote name='JMEPO']I am such a horrible student :/

"I can quite honestly say I have never in fifteen years had a student be so blatantly disrespectful"[/QUOTE]

Totally awesome. Keep up the good work, JMEPO.

[quote name='munch']"I thought 7 minutes meant 7 minutes of video game time." -Brak

That last part was hard as fuck.[/QUOTE]

That was me. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Anyones Live gold sub running low?[/QUOTE]
does not having gold count?

no csracth that i don't even have anythign i'd play except gh even if you loved me

[quote name='Eviltude']Totally awesome. Keep up the good work, JMEPO.[/quote]

So far this year I've made 1 teacher cry, 3 conferences, numerous phone calls, 2 office referrals and I'm still maintaining a B+ average...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Oh God, no. He has a rational name...he's named after a Beatle.[/quote]
You named him Ringo? Ugh.....

[quote name='crystalklear64']oh wolve u gona get lcsoed but just in case,

one time i played fuck if i know 2 and .5 men is on tv right now. i'm sorry. don't do this again man its silly.[/QUOTE]Quoted for posterity.

Darth+Puma.png

How to I get my avatar to show?

yea heres the problem. what i made for dinner was bacon wrapped chicken with a cream wine whine sauce. well we didn't have any wine so i just used vodka instead and the measuring stuff was sdirty and i didn't want to do dishes, so i just kinda eyeballed it. well turns out it was like 1/2 other stuff 1/2 vodka. so slurping the noodles actually kinda burned. the chicken itself was perfect and tender though. very good used lemon joice, pepper, salt, mayo, milk, chicken broth, vodka. very good highly reccomended 325 in teh oven for an hour, pre cook the bacon didn't have toothpicks, so i broke the heads off matchsticks and used those. i thought that usually cooking something boils the alcohol out of it, but apparently not either not long enough or too much vodka in it initially.

double j man i know how this probably looks and when i see other people do it it makes me kinda rage like oh bullshit or whatever but then when i do it myself i kinda understand, but it still makes me rage, so sorry everyone :(

[quote name='crystalklear64']double j man i know how this probably looks and when i see other people do it it makes me kinda rage like oh bullshit or whatever but then when i do it myself i kinda understand, but it still makes me rage, so sorry everyone :([/quote]

That is the best sentence I have ever read :lol:

[quote name='Wolve11']for god's sake what the fuck does that mean?![/quote]

I was giving you props for making that thread bout puma but I take it back now. :nottalking:

Finally watching the second robot chicken star wars special, storm trooper bringing his daughter to work had me loling.

Hell yeah!

My friend is giving me a free pair of Levi 514 slim's that she bought for no apparent reason. I love free jean's, especially the one's I like to wear!

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hell yeah!

My friend is giving me a free pair of Levi 514 slim's that she bought for no apparent reason. I love free jean's, especially the one's I like to wear![/quote]

"I wear girl jeans" - DarthPuma

[quote name='Wolve11']"I wear girl jeans" - DarthPuma[/QUOTE]

514's are guy jeans. I have a couple pairs.

I think I may have just discovered a LEGAL way of making zune music DRM free....

It changes. It's not too dark now... probably could be a shade darker to be more accurate.

I think I'm bleaching and re-dying my hair soon anyway, though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back