The "JoiletJake stinks" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels good to be back in San Diego. Got a job interview on Friday, hopefully I nail it and can stay here for good.

Trying out a new beer my friend and I found at Albertson's called Wingwalker Amber Ale. Hella sucks, has like a malt liquor after taste to it.

House shopping is incredibly stressful. The sheer amount of money involved just freaks me out. Not to mention how weird it feels to ask about school districts for my potential kids.

[quote name='tiredfornow']80 gig?[/quote]

I was looking at Craigslist for 360s and someone had an 80 GB 360 HDD for sale.

Must have been a limited edition.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I bought a Boards of Canada cd today, but they didn't have the Steel Train cds I ordered in. :([/QUOTE]

Which Boards album did you pick up? I need to grab the new Mark Lanagan/Isobel Campbell and Belle & Sebastian albums (just realized that I'm buying a LOT of Isobel Campbell this week).

[quote name='Bioshocked360']The Campfire Headphase. I need to grab the new Belle & Sebastian album too, maybe tomorrow when I get my Steel Train albums...[/QUOTE]

You should definitely check out the Lanagan/Campbell albums if you haven't heard them. They should be right up your alley.

[quote name='strummerbs']You should definitely check out the Lanagan/Campbell albums if you haven't heard them. They should be right up your alley.[/quote]
Allright, I'll pick that up too.

[quote name='crystalklear64']better than spending 200$ on a new 360![/quote]

And this is why PC gaming rules. Also the Physx stuff they're putting in Mirror's Edge looks incredible.

You and Brak barely talked when we cooperatively beat Vegas. :|

---

I saw some music features up on instant watch and figured I'd recommend them. Off the top of my head I queued up a Flaming Lips documentary and two Pixies videos plus a Metric show.

because 90 dollars is less than 200 dollars

would you rather have your laptop power thing break or your 360 in such a way that you cannot fix it yourself!

[quote name='Mojimbo']You and Brak barely talked when we cooperatively beat Vegas. :|

[/quote]I was laughing the entire time because the five or six words you said sounded like you came straight up from the bodega.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You and Brak barely talked when we cooperatively beat Vegas. :|

---

I saw some music features up on instant watch and figured I'd recommend them. Off the top of my head I queued up a Flaming Lips documentary and two Pixies videos plus a Metric show.[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, I'll see if I can do a trial for it from YF360G so I can get a credit there.

Neither of those statements are true, tiredfornoww. :|

---

That GTA4 DLC sounds kinda meh. I'll bite if it's 1600MSP or less.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Strummerbs, I just listened to that stuff. It's fantastic, I'm going to pick it up for sure![/QUOTE]

Good deal. I have not heard all of the new one, but the first one was just amazing. It's like a whiskey-soaked version of the Nancy Sinatra/Lee Hazelwood albums (I would also recommend adding those to your collection). "Honey Child What Can I Do?" gets me every single time.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Neither of those statements are true, tiredfornoww. :|

---

That GTA4 DLC sounds kinda meh. I'll bite if it's 1600MSP or less.[/quote]It was very true. I remember "Hey, TFN, are joo goeeng to keep playeeng?" I turned my mic off and just laughed for a good while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back