The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition available!

My order was in my pending charges for my CC, and now, the pending charge is gone. Does anyone know if this is a problem?
That's normal Gamestop.com procedure. Same thing happened on my Animal Crossing 3DSXL. They will likely ship and a day later the charge will pop up again and stick this time.

Whenever I preorder from GameStop I just ask the guy if they've got it already (the week before) and he says yep and ill pay then.

Yeah it doesn't solve anyone's problems but that's what I do!

I was hoping they would ship these out earlier in the week but I got charged on Monday with no movement on shipping for the PPE. Having to wait even longer to play this is killer. Having to pay 10 dollars for 5-10 day shipping is brutal especially with people's willingness to spoil it all over the place. 

I was hoping they would ship these out earlier in the week but I got charged on Monday with no movement on shipping for the PPE. Having to wait even longer to play this is killer. Having to pay 10 dollars for 5-10 day shipping is brutal especially with people's willingness to spoil it all over the place.
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I'm considering renting the game for a couple of days at Redbox so that I can at least play though the single player while I'm waiting for my PPE to arrive.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I'm considering renting the game for a couple of days at Redbox so that I can at least play though the single player while I'm waiting for my PPE to arrive.
Has anyone's order shipped? Yesterday GameStop returned my payment and my order is still "open".

Someone on another forum said that gamestop.com doesnt ship orders until the end of the day (even for overnight deliveries). Here's hoping...

Finally got shipping confirmation for my Post Pandemic edition. Who would've thought that I'm actually wanting for this weekend to go by fast so i can play this game? Lol. :D

FYI, I did an in-stock search at Gamestop and some show it as in-stock. I called two and both have a slightly odd/annoying situation. They are canceled pre-orders, but they (obviously) can't put it out for sale today, nor can they let you pre-order it because pre-orders are disabled for Post-Pandemic and Survival Editions in their system.

The girl at one agreed to put it to the side for me with a paid-in-full pre-order on the regular edition. I did this, and I physically saw her put a note on one with my name and saying it was a hold.

For anyone wanting a copy of either edition yet. My guess is these few cancellations will be 100% gone by early tomorrow morning.

Finally got shipping confirmation for my Post Pandemic edition. Who would've thought that I'm actually wanting for this weekend to go by fast so i can play this game? Lol. :D
got a notice too! gamestop upgraded me to overnight delivery after they cancelled my order when I updated my creditcard

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine shipped as well. Paid for 2nd day air, but ups tracking has the delivery date changed from Monday to tomorrow. Nice!

Just got shipment confirmation!  I live close to the distribution center in Grapevine, TX so it should be here tomorrow!  This will be my last PS3 game before I start putting money back for the PS4.

Just got shipment confirmation! I live close to the distribution center in Grapevine, TX so it should be here tomorrow! This will be my last PS3 game before I start putting money back for the PS4.
Awesome I forgot there shipping center was in grapevine. It's gonna get here hella fast even though I'm shipping priority

Shipped via UPS even though I selected value shipping! Thanks GS!! NJ btw...

Mine shipped today but it's now 10:00PM and it has not been picked up by UPS. If I paid for one day shipping only to have this come Monday I'm going to be pissed.

Yeah, I paid for Value as well, but got upgraded to UPS, will have on Monday.  Considering the release date is Friday, that's really 2 (business) day shipping...I'm very happy.  Mine was listed as 7.6 lbs, as well.

FYI, I did an in-stock search at Gamestop and some show it as in-stock. I called two and both have a slightly odd/annoying situation. They are canceled pre-orders, but they (obviously) can't put it out for sale today, nor can they let you pre-order it because pre-orders are disabled for Post-Pandemic and Survival Editions in their system.

The girl at one agreed to put it to the side for me with a paid-in-full pre-order on the regular edition. I did this, and I physically saw her put a note on one with my name and saying it was a hold.

For anyone wanting a copy of either edition yet. My guess is these few cancellations will be 100% gone by early tomorrow morning.

Thanks for this. Did a search, and the stores that showed up, were in fact extras. Guy told me to prepay upfront in full, and he will hold one for me for tomorrow.

Damn, your right guys! Just checked again and now I see that I got upgraded to 2 day shipping. Should be here by Monday. Mine weighs at 7.8 lbs, it's coming from KY as well.

Will be here on Monday, which is great that they'd upgrade to UPS.  I was disappointed that it's not coming from Grapevine though,  I'm in Fort Worth and that'd have meant I'd be getting it tomorrow :I  Ah well...

Will be here on Monday, which is great that they'd upgrade to UPS. I was disappointed that it's not coming from Grapevine though, I'm in Fort Worth and that'd have meant I'd be getting it tomorrow :I Ah well...
Weird. Are orders sent randomly to distribution centers? Yowza.

I don't want to be the last one to receive a copy. :cry:
That would make you......The Last of Us to recieve a copy.
LOL. That's what I was going for. That pun never gets old...

Has anyone who's had their orders shipped received their pre-order DLC code yet? I haven't received an email yet so I assume it's coming later today or perhaps it's in the PPE itself?

Survival edition is back in stock at amazon (Check other buying choices). Stock manipulation trick shows 392 in stock but not sure how reliable that is anymore.

bread's done
Back