The Last of Us Remastered $49.99/39.99 w/ GCU @ BBY

Most CAG users will use workarounds to cover the $120 cost vs actually spending $120 OOP. It`s just funny to see these self proclaimed "deal hunters" stating they`d only pay $15/yr for GCU when the $30 coupons were up for grabs page 1-2 for months.

Pm`ing Amz or GS deals vs buying them from there keeps alot of the credit @ BB already. I see people regularly move credit in the trade in threads with BB`s high TIV`s & being able to move 3 PS3/PS4/360/XB1 versions means a max of $134.40 per system w/GCU highest TIV. That`s over $500 which even for me is a ton of credit.

Plus look at it this way if a person was doing 2 sets of b2g1 it`s $240 + tax add $120 GCU up to $360. But the instant 20% takes it to $312 or $48 saved day 1. GCU would then only cost $72. You`re also getting $10 in mybb certs with a potential to buy games that come with $10 pre-orders. And BB honors the $10 even if it`s the free game. Savvy CAG will make close to $100 back on the $120 on day 1 but really savvy CAG don`t have that issue anyways we paid $30 or $60 already probably already earning/saving it back already.
Fixed that for you. As crazy it sounds, BB isnt marketing this to us CAG who know how to use it to our advantage. They are marketing it to the average schmuck.

Fixed that for you. As crazy it sounds, BB isnt marketing this to us CAG who know how to use it to our advantage. They are marketing it to the average schmuck.
No doubt but there`s alot less of us than say soccer moms. Trust me though with gas prices costing the same as a MSRP game soccer moms are using the web to their advantage. The main issue I see is that they can`t remember the correct names of the games their kids want outside of Battlefield, COD or Mario.

Seeing them in-store combining the names 2-4 franchises is commercial worthy. "Can I get the new
1- Assassin`s Fantasy 13-2
2- Final Creed Bloody Flag
3- Payout Las Vegas Heist
4- Marvel vs Tekken GOTY
5- X-Men vs Elvira(cashiers face was priceless)

And the really really bad ones are the ones who request these classics on systems like XBox 4, Xstation, Wii-DS, Wii-Box, Wii-station 360, & PS360.
If I recorded some of the conversations I`ve heard making deliveries to GS best reality show ever. And once they completely mess up what they want some smart @ss 9 yr old corrects them with no home training.
"Look lady it`s PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/XBox 1/Wii/3DS I know cause I have them all. And the XBPS5 comes out sometime next yr for $599 w/Metal Gear Karting & Mario vs Mortal Kombat 12"

Trying to move massive credit is a pain due to the 3 game limit.
What`s "massive"?

That`s what she said

bread's done
Back