The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - $28.49 @ GameDealDaily

Just broke down and purchased it off GameDealDaily for $28.49. I didn't feel like going through the hassle of waiting for DailySale to ship me a voucher code. I'm downloading the single player portion as I type this. Now off to sell my PS3 copy.

I bought a Korean XCOM Enemy Unknown here for $9, back when it was going $40~. Legit.

Korean version was in full English, if you are wondering.

I still don't understand how people can spend money like this on digital codes....

$30 for a digital code... no resell value... so it depreciates the full $30 immediately.

$36 for physical copy at Best Buy with GCU... $31.90 trade-in value at Best Buy... So it depreciates $4.90 immediately and continues slowly over time... but will take a long time to finally hit $30.
Normally I would be on your side 100%. But TLoU is a keeper. I beat it twice (both times, owned it physically and sold it afterwards) but I still want to own a copy. $27 is a killer price, and games on digital download are super convenient. I won't be heartbroken if the physical copy goes for $20 over Black Friday.

Has anyone gotten their code from DailySale yet? I am still waiting for them to even ship it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the site once when the Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance + steelbook deal was going on. Even though shipping was super slow, I still got everything I paid for. I can't vouch for digital codes though.

Bought a code from Game Deal Daily (top, original linke) last night for $28.xx via PayPal and got the code instantly. Selling my disk for $46 to Walmart on Monday so still wanted a cheap copy of the game. Redeemed code and will download the game once I upgrade my system's HDD.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long ago did you order?I ordered 4 days ago still not one email
The DailySale one was one day only; I ordered (IIRC) with about 6 hours left to go on the clock. I did get an email from them right away confirming the order. I'd go check your spam folder if you didn't get any emails at all. You can also log back into the DailySale web site and see the status—mine said something cute and meaningless like "We're on it!" for its status right until they canceled it.

I ended up getting the code from GameDealDaily for $28.50. I didn't want to use them because they have a fair number of negative reviews, but the code did arrive within seconds and worked fine. The $1.50 difference didn't matter to me, just didn't want to get stuck spending $28 and receiving a bogus code (or nothing).

bread's done
Back