The Last OTT of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']Punished? With all the good karma I stored up I should be able to apply for sainthood by now.[/QUOTE]

You have verifiable evidence of three miracles?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You have verifiable evidence of three miracles?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure she could argue that God blessed her with 2 of them and that kicking Jonathan to the curb was #3.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You have verifiable evidence of three miracles?[/QUOTE]
Well my room-mates are both still alive so that's two.... and I'm still alive so that's three.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Let's hurry up and burn through this bitch so we can prove maklershed wrong.[/QUOTE]

Burn it!

This chocobo should be 8 feet tall and my avatar should ride it. It's like 2 inches tall, wtf.

Even the concept art looked better.

[quote name='Trakan']This chocobo should be 8 feet tall and my avatar should ride it. It's like 2 inches tall, wtf.

Even the concept art looked better.[/QUOTE]
It's true. I swear it's a chicken. I bet at Easter they mass release it as a chicken.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Let's hurry up and burn through this bitch so we can prove maklershed wrong.[/QUOTE]
I am glad we think the same way on this matter.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm sure she could argue that God blessed her with 2 of them and that kicking Jonathan to the curb was #3.[/QUOTE]

this.

[quote name='Trakan']This chocobo should be 8 feet tall and my avatar should ride it. It's like 2 inches tall, wtf.

Even the concept art looked better.[/QUOTE]
Is it the Chocobo that rides in the black guy's afro?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm sure she could argue that God blessed her with 2 of them and that kicking Jonathan to the curb was #3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Well my room-mates are both still alive so that's two.... and I'm still alive so that's three.[/QUOTE]

Pope.jpg

The pope accepts!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']
Pope.jpg

The pope accepts![/QUOTE]

i'm ashamed of you. i would expect you'd at least demand pictures of the first two miracles.

[quote name='Chika']i'm ashamed of you. i would expect you'd at least demand pictures of the first two miracles.[/QUOTE]

Pffft, I've seen those :roll:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What the fuck is with the time continuum damage here? It's freaking me out!!![/QUOTE]
Maybe it will lead us to victory over this OTT.

fuck this OTT
comin' straight from the underground
A young poster got it bad cause I'm brown
And not the other color so moderators think
They have the authority to ban a minority

fuck that shit, cuz I ain't tha one
For a punk muthafucka with a user title and gun
To be beatin on, and throwin in jail
We could go post to post in the middle of a cell

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Rocko SeanRed me tonight. :([/QUOTE]
I told you 10:30, I got on at 10:32, you had been offline for 20-some minutes, so I played something else.

[quote name='Rocko']I told you 10:30, I got on at 10:32, you had been offline for 20-some minutes, so I played something else.[/QUOTE]

Are you guys breaking up?

Contacted Amazon about the busted up case, and they said I can either ship it back and get refunded/exchanged or they'll discount it $2.50 (making it $10) and credit it back to my giftcard. Opted for the discount, I'll just swap cases when I get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back