The Last OTT of 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']Wow, good thing I got The Seventh Seal on BD for Christmas, looks like it's OOP already.[/QUOTE]

I ordered it from Amazon a while back and still haven't received it... wonder if I'll even get it?

Holy snow Batman. We got a lot more than was forecasted. What's worse is that apparently Penndot didn't think it was gonna happen at all because not a single road or highway was plowed, salted, ashed, or de-iced this morning. It was bedlam. Nobody could tell where the lanes were and people were sliding all over the place.

Oh well, should be a better ride home .. which takes place in 2.5 hours! :bouncy:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Let's hurry up and burn through this bitch so we can prove maklershed wrong.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I am glad we think the same way on this matter.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='rabbitt']I ordered it from Amazon a while back and still haven't received it... wonder if I'll even get it?[/QUOTE]

I had that happen to me with The Third Man. It took almost two months, but I finally got it.

Here's Tim Burtons origional vision for the Horned King in black Cauldron.

4_Black.jpg

fuck, I missed out on The Third Man on Blu and now it looks as though I will miss out on The Seventh Seal on Blu.

~~~

Well going to my last lunch of the decade at a place called Giacomo's Deli a New York Delicatessen to get a massive Pastrami sandwich.

It has been an interesting decade. Started out a freshman in HS and now a college graduate trying to start my life.

Haha, if you say so. It's funny seeing people getting into serious arguments over when a millennium start or a decade ends.

Technically speaking Lulu, we started withe year 1 and so the first decade went from the years 1-10 and the second decade 11-20 and so on. Which means that technically all decades start with a xxx1 and end at end of a xxx0 year.

I am not all picky like some people, I just find it interesting that most people have never heard about this before.

[quote name='darthbudge']Technically speaking Lulu, we started withe year 1 and so the first decade went from the years 1-10 and the second decade 11-20 and so on. Which means that technically all decades start with a xxx1 and end at end of a xxx0 year.

I am not all picky like some people, I just find it interesting that most people have never heard about this before.[/QUOTE]
Oh I've heard about it. A decade is any 10 year span. If I want to say 1995-2004 is a decade, I'm right.
I think when we speak of decades for fads and the like 80s are established at 1980-1989. This decade will be established as 2000-2009.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Do I need to play through Max Payne 1 before 2?[/QUOTE]

It certainly helps since the events from 1 and tied directly to 2. Plus if you have never played 1 you missed one of the best third person shooters ever made.

[quote name='darthbudge']Speaking of Max Payne. When is Max Payne 3 supposed to be coming out?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't it pushed back to the 2nd half of next year?

[quote name='darthbudge']Get the fuck out of here.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='munch']And take Joliet Jake with you![/QUOTE]

This NEVER gets old.

:lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']Do I need to play through Max Payne 1 before 2?[/QUOTE]

probably not.
it'd been years between when i played one and two. and the only thing that i really needed to know what the basic premise of one, which you don't need to play to understand.
but since you bought the bundle, moot point. have fun with those fucking stupid blood trail nightmare segments. :rofl:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It blows my mind how quickly that Tekken 6 bundle dropped. You can now get the stick and game on 360 for less than 70 at amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Tekken-Limite..._4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1262274539&sr=8-4[/QUOTE]

It's aggravating, because I got in on it for $60, but after reading the reviews for the stick, decided to try to flip it. People on eBay are offering me less than I paid for the goddamn thing. I paid $65ish with tax, I'm not going to fucking sell it to you for $35 with free shipping. What. the. fuck.

Hoo boy.

This pest guy here won't stop talking about how terrible Barack Obama is in every facet, and just mentioned how he can only hope Palin runs for 2012.

[quote name='Rocko']Hoo boy.

This pest guy here won't stop talking about how terrible Barack Obama is in every facet, and just mentioned how he can only hope Palin runs for 2012.[/QUOTE]

:wall:

I've never had a problem with the ones I owned. I already placed an order for the FMJ's which retail for $79.99 yesterday with the 70% off coupon. I was going to get another set for my sister but site just crashed. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back