The Legacy Wrestling Thread

[quote name='diddy310']They're both for the title this year[/quote]

Alright , cause I was thinking that it would be kinda stupid to have one chamber be a title match and the other just being a title shot match.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Geez, somebody's bitter. Also, Matt Sydal has a "lackluster" SSP? Could have fooled me. His is one of the cleanest, most picture-perfect executions in the business.[/QUOTE]

I agree on the SSP criticism - but for the most part, London has every right to be bitter, it seems. What opportunity was he ever given to get over in the WWE? They just give the tag belts to the persons willing to make room in their carryon luggage for it, it's so fuckin' meaningless.

I would like to hear more detail, though, at least about his Hardy disdain. It makes sense that he's bitter, but with such vague accusations of this and that, it's hard to take it all credibly.

Once we see his work upon hitting the indy circuit again, and he gets back into stride, then we'll see his work and remind ourselves just how restricted his moveset was, and how held back he was, for the past three years.

But yeah - Sydal's SSP is near flawless; it seems crabby and unprofessional to go after that (even if, I'm guessing, London wasn't allowed to do it and has misdirected his ire at Sydal instead of management).

So...Triple H won the SD belt? Reminds me we need a yawning smiley face on CAG.

I just told a friend HHH will probably face Orton for the WWE title.

God, I hate when I'm right sometimes. Guess it'll be HHH W/ Steph Vs Orton

[quote name='mykevermin']HHH wins, Orton wins.

It's 9:30.[/QUOTE]

Only two matches have happened in the past hour and a half and they opened with HHH? That's surprising.

Thinking about it , if they started the PPV with HHH winning the title in the first hour , isn't that the WWEs way of saying HHH is all that matters. fuck you and we have your munnies lolololol.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Thinking about it , if they started the PPV with HHH winning the title in the first hour , isn't that the WWEs way of saying HHH is all that matters. fuck you and we have your munnies lolololol.[/QUOTE]

More like they are telegraphing a Cena "steamroll 5 people CENA WINZ RAPADOOOO while pointing at the Wrestlemania sign *fade to black*" ending

which is even worse then HHH winning.

I agree, but at the same time, they absolutely need HBK freed up to be higher up on the card than a match with JBL would be

Edge deserves a hug. Is he in the match now, or was he sent back? I'm only half watching b/c I've got some work to finish up this weekend.

[quote name='mykevermin']Edge deserves a hug. Is he in the match now, or was he sent back? I'm only half watching b/c I've got some work to finish up this weekend.

[quote name='mykevermin']Edge deserves a hug. Is he in the match now, or was he sent back? I'm only half watching b/c I've got some work to finish up this weekend.

[quote name='bardockkun']Holy shit! Nice twist with Cena getting taken out after going Superman.[/quote]

Getting hit with the codebreaker , 619 and spear was pretty cool.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']1) I need a gif of that facial expression of Edge's closeup.
2) Cena's out! :whee:[/quote]

Edge's look was pure money.

Anyone else think this is going to be how they have the belts switch brands this year? Rather than using the draft predictably?

[quote name='StarKnightX']Getting hit with the codebreaker , 619 and spear was pretty cool.[/quote]
Getting hit with the codebreaker while holding Edge up for the FU, or whatever it's called this week. Awesome.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Edge's look was pure money.[/quote]

They all had the look of "...wait wasn't he supposed to win? Wtf do we do?!"

Yeah...Triple H is getting sent back to Raw..

There's a Triple H/HBK/Cena vs. Legacy main event being advertised for an upcoming Raw show (could still be a one-off special appearance thing)

fuck yeah! My favorite wrestler is now an 8 time combined WWE/World Champion. I still think that his 3-4 week title reigns are bullshit, but I can't complain when he wins them.

bread's done
Back