The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Collectors Edition - Only at GAME

I got mine as well. Looking at the dates on this thread I ordered after Zaku says his was cancelled. I ordered two of them btw.

Also - off topic. Can we get the VAT back? When I was over in Ireland I just had to send in receipts to get the VAT money back since I wasn't a resident.
I'm not surprised that they somehow messed that up. The item is too heavy to be sent overseas--as per their policies--but that company is run by brain dead monkeys, so it's not hard to believe that they would have orders slip through the cracks.

It's just like do I really want to have to deal with the scrutiny of crossing the border for a video game and trying to explain that to the agents. The chest is really cool, though very small.
Is it a real pain crossing into Canada? It's easy getting into Mexico over here, it's just hard trying to come back and making sure you have the proper identification.

Is it a real pain crossing into Canada? It's easy getting into Mexico over here, it's just hard trying to come back and making sure you have the proper identification.
There are millions of people that find it quite easy to come into the US from Mexico, so it can't be that hard. Maybe you shouldn't go through the legal routes--it might be easier, then...

if anyone in canada checks here or in general got their hands on two id pay 50+ ship costs for this.  huge zelda fan here and really want this.

Their website is pretty tough to use. I didn't register when I bought the game so I don't have a username, yet I can't track orders without one.

So I make one, log in and go to track orders but it won't let me look up the order because it says I have no order.

I go directly to the page where you input order number and even if I enter the order number it just spits out you haven't made any orders with this account yet. Bleh bleh bleh.

I ordered from Game and mine shipped as well. I used my PayPal account and the money came out with no issues. The only 2 times Game cancelled my orders was when I ordered an item that weighed over 1KG as they said they have a weight restriction to overseas and I believe that was . The second time was for the Wind Waker HD with Ganondorf figure and the funny thing was that I went and re-ordered again after the game released and they shipped it. I know that if you do a combined order and the weight is over 1KG, they won't process your order as the weight of the items will be more costly for them to ship than what they charge you. I have started to make separate orders for items that I want and paid for separate shipping and I have not had this issue since.

i love how a guy on ebay in california bought 5 of these and is charging 140$ free shipping.   if these cost people 80$ after the shipping costs from game hes basically making about 20-25$ profit each one and just being a complete douchebag to any true zelda fans that wanted this.   all that work to pay for his 6th copy for free.  this is why the game world is so screwed up because of a$$holes like him.  just so anyone knows incase hes a user on cag his name is lunareb.  just wanted to put that out their so if he is a cag that he can be put on peoples blacklist.

Well before I badmouth him, I better wait to make sure I get mine. hah.

You can always offer him a bit less. Depending on how hardcore he is on eBay, he may not want to take a chance if the prices drop. Offer him like 110 or something.

I'm afraid it is just the way the world works. It is what happened with Ni no kuni (or whatever it was), Ultimate Loot Chest, Chell's Portal Gun, etc. etc. etc.

Try not to let it get to you.

i love how a guy on ebay in california bought 5 of these and is charging 140$ free shipping. if these cost people 80$ after the shipping costs from game hes basically making about 20-25$ profit each one and just being a complete douchebag to any true zelda fans that wanted this. all that work to pay for his 6th copy for free. this is why the game world is so screwed up because of a$$holes like him. just so anyone knows incase hes a user on cag his name is lunareb. just wanted to put that out their so if he is a cag that he can be put on peoples blacklist.
Did this even sell out? Even if the answer is yes, it's been available for a long time on the website, so anyone that wanted one had a lot of opportunity to get one. With all that in mind, what he's doing doesn't hurt or affect anyone. Just don't buy them and move along. Now if it was a super limited item, then yeah, that would be douchebaggery!

luckily nintendo world in nyc released in limited supply a few of the music boxes to the us.  just bought one on ebay for 58$ for the music box.  although im waiting to hear from the guy as he had it listed as new but its not showing new. 

i love how a guy on ebay in california bought 5 of these and is charging 140$ free shipping. if these cost people 80$ after the shipping costs from game hes basically making about 20-25$ profit each one and just being a complete douchebag to any true zelda fans that wanted this. all that work to pay for his 6th copy for free. this is why the game world is so screwed up because of a$$holes like him. just so anyone knows incase hes a user on cag his name is lunareb. just wanted to put that out their so if he is a cag that he can be put on peoples blacklist.
"Argggh I am so mad because someone is making money on something that had been available for a long time!"

The "game world" isn't screwed up and a "True zelda fan" should have ordered this the moment it became available. It wasn't one of those things where it was sold out the moment the preorders went up...

Got mine. It came out not constructed. Unfolded box, game and treasure chest tossed in.

No poster... did you guys get the one that was suppose to come with it?

Also was anything else included? Was there something to keep the box formed, etc.

Now charging $275! Looking at some of the other stuff he has/sold, he's overcharging for some and under for others.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my posters appeared for the game, but no second poster. I'm going to have to contact them to see if they will send over a second one. I feel kind of bad about trying to get them to send over a second one, but they should've just put it in the tube with the first one.

bread's done
Back