The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wii U Limited Edition Bundle - Pre-Order

you waited too long, ebay is probably your only option now.
Did you actually try to pre-order in-store in the last few hours and were denied, or are you just assuming store pre-orders are cut off because online is done? They don't always stop both at the same time.

Did you actually try to pre-order in-store in the last few hours and were denied, or are you just assuming store pre-orders are cut off because online is done? They don't always stop both at the same time.
i didn't preorder in store, but when online is sold out, stores will most likely stop taking preorders.

My impression was that the conversation was currently focused on the LE game disc with the Ganon statue, which I reserved at Gamestop yesterday.
I preordered the LE console bundle online through Target to take advantage of the 5% off with the Red card.

i didn't preorder in store, but when online is sold out, stores will most likely stop taking preorders.
My understanding from earlier posts in this thread and similar threads on other forums is that each store is receiving a specific allocation of the figure/game LE and that once the stores reach their individual allocations, they will stop taking preorders. I have seen reports of individual stores stopping preorders, but nothing about a chain wide halt to preorders.

Im gonna have to go and pre order the special edition tomorrow then.

I hope it isn't actually sold out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
if bestbuy isn't taking preorders instore for the zelda wii u console that probably means they aren't stocking it in their store.

They never got it the pikachu 3ds xl

My understanding from earlier posts in this thread and similar threads on other forums is that each store is receiving a specific allocation of the figure/game LE and that once the stores reach their individual allocations, they will stop taking preorders. I have seen reports of individual stores stopping preorders, but nothing about a chain wide halt to preorders.
I always thought that with gamestop it didn't go by store or how many was sold, it just went by when corporate tells them to stop taking orders and it's always the same day for every store

if bestbuy isn't taking preorders instore for the zelda wii u console that probably means they aren't stocking it in their store.

They never got it the pikachu 3ds xl
unless you have tons of rewardzone certificate, or no problem with paying in full. i would go to gamestop to preorder the console, instead of bestbuy online.

unless you have tons of rewardzone certificate, or not problem with paying in full. i would go to gamestop to preorder the console, instead of bestbuy online.
i preordered it at gamestop as a backup.. but I like bestbuy better because of 5% back with rewards card and other benefits. and i want to give gamestop as little money as possible

I told you gusy who wanted the ganon figure to preorder before the weekend was over. You can still preorder instore tonight, but there is no guarantee it will be there tomorrow.

I pre-ordered a copy a little while ago, I guess I'm out in the clear right now.

if you don't mind me asking, I'm curious to know how many stores you went to?
I really hope you don't take him serious, he hoarded a bunch of Hyrule Historia LE books from Barnes & Noble and screwed a bunch of people out of them.

if i went into my gamestop and asked to preorder 40 of a game they would laugh at me and never allow me back in. They give me dirty looks when I ask for 2 of something limited.

If you really were to preorder that many you must work there or be friends with someone that works there

I preordered 40+ copies successfully @ gamestop's store at around 3:24 PST
Just one. There was no limitation on preorder, so go ALL OUT TONIGHT!!!
Here's my receipt.
I can understanding getting all those HH as many were shipped, but I can't image how the hell you were allowed to do 40 preorders at one store. No way in hell would you be able to pick them up at once. You may as well show the entire receipt as I only count 10 preorders

I can understanding getting all those HH as many were shipped, but I can't image how the hell you were allowed to do 40 preorders at one store. No way in hell would you be able to pick them up at once. You may as well show the entire receipt as I only count 10 preorders
If I zoom out, you won't see the text clearly, also the associate's wrote some stuff on the receipt and I don't want to get him/her in trouble.

Posts like some of these make me weep for CAG. Such a fine line between us and SD.

Either way, glad I got my copy in the night it went up. Double checked and the employee did infact switch it over to the LE.

If you guys care to report this to Gamestop, I don't know if they condone this behavior or not but he lives in the Rainer Valley area of Seattle, WA.

If I zoom out, you won't see the text clearly, also the associate's wrote some stuff on the receipt and I don't want to get him/her in trouble.
Clarity doesn't matter as long as the last item rung up is deposit #9102. Hell even if I can tell the receipt is like 8feet or something I'd believe the 40 preorders. Also I can only imagine what he/she wrote :cool: .

If you guys care to report this to Gamestop, I don't know if they condone this behavior or not but he lives in the Rainer Valley area of Seattle, WA.
well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Stalker much? Good thing I preordered enough Ganondorfs to protect me from the likes of you.

like I said, the only way to be able to do something like that is to be friends with the employee

I like how Tommy whined and cried in the HH thread saying he was broke and took all his money to buy the HH books and hoped it made him money, and now it goes to show that he's just a hording flipping piece of shit.  fuck off Tommy, seriously, no one likes you here, take your fucking ass to slickdeals asshat.

So wait, this guy got a bunch of Hyrule Historia LEs to try and flip, got stuck with them, wasted his money doing so and is now bragging about trying to do it with Wind Waker LE?

Speaking as a business graduate, yes this inevitably affects everyone else in the long run. Let's say CAG X purchases games and cannot afford to buy food. CAG X takes out a loan to purchase necessities due to the fact that they purchased said games. CAG X experiences a number of rainy days and defaults on the loan and is unable to pay other bills such as utilities, credit card bills, etc. CAG X declares bankruptcy. Who do you think the credit companies who lost out on their money are going recoup their money from? Everyone else.
Some financially irresponsible CAGs just want the world to burn.

Just to update everyone on my financial status, I sold a bit of stuff on Ebay so I have the money for two. 4 even. But I think I'm going to buy one for now and sell the game out of it since I don't have a Wii U (not that I can't afford it, just have to big of a backlog).

bread's done
Back