The "Lets make Stealthy a new avatar" contest!

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
yeah he said he needs a new one, so why not make a few for him?

heres my entry.
stealthy.gif

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='jaykrue']Kage Seal Bushin No Jutsu!

narutoseal3ln.jpg
[/quote]

OMG, that stick figure animation is so cool[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='jaykrue']Kage Seal Bushin No Jutsu!

narutoseal3ln.jpg
[/quote]

Agreed.[/quote]

Haha, would you believe that the story is about some guy seeing a sign that says free food behind this door and he does everything in his power to get into the door (using every known anime cliche and a few I've never seen) but he never stopped to think instead of pushing, pulling the door might work? It's one of my favorites as well. It's quite old so I'm surprised there's ppl who haven't seen it yet.

[quote name='Moxio']Sneaky wanted me to make one for him, but punq has it covered. ;)[/quote]
STEALTHY! lol jp

make one anyway! it is a contest!

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='Moxio']Sneaky wanted me to make one for him, but punq has it covered. ;)[/quote]
STEALTHY! lol jp

make one anyway! it is a contest![/quote]

Ah oops, I'll change that.

xD

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='help1'][quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='jaykrue']Kage Seal Bushin No Jutsu!

narutoseal3ln.jpg
[/quote]

Agreed.[/quote]

Haha, would you believe that the story is about some guy seeing a sign that says free food behind this door and he does everything in his power to get into the door (using every known anime cliche and a few I've never seen) but he never stopped to think instead of pushing, pulling the door might work? It's one of my favorites as well. It's quite old so I'm surprised there's ppl who haven't seen it yet.[/quote]

I've seen it before, on another forum and maybe this one, too. It's cool.

[quote name='jaykrue'][quote name='help1'][quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='jaykrue']Kage Seal Bushin No Jutsu!

narutoseal3ln.jpg
[/quote]

Agreed.[/quote]

Haha, would you believe that the story is about some guy seeing a sign that says free food behind this door and he does everything in his power to get into the door (using every known anime cliche and a few I've never seen) but he never stopped to think instead of pushing, pulling the door might work? It's one of my favorites as well. It's quite old so I'm surprised there's ppl who haven't seen it yet.[/quote]

Linky please

Nothing better to do at work right now anyways then waste time.
When the boss is gone...it's CAG time.
ssmofo01.gif

bread's done
Back