The Liquid 2 is a horrible person OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat at El Mariachi's del Jalisco's #3 with friends today and then caught up It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

I think it was a pretty good day.

[quote name='lordwow']That's why you should switch to gmail, mang[/QUOTE]

I have one, I've just had my amazon linked to my hotmail account since i set it up. I guess it's time to change that, huh?

I know. :]/:[

I like how for the second fucking game in a row the Eagles had the ball, 1st down, right at the fucking goal line and couldn't make it happen.

I think we should cut the heads off of anyone who makes over $500K a year, stick them on pikes and split their money. It'll solve economic and overpopulation problems.

Speaking of the economy, I like these new Obama commercials a lot more than the normal mudslinging/finger pointing we're used to.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I think we should cut the heads off of anyone who makes over $500K a year, stick them on pikes and split their money. It'll solve economic and overpopulation problems.[/QUOTE]
Like Natural Born Killers!

[quote name='Moxio']"I'm going to be making 500K+ plumbing toilets!" - Darthbudge[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I don't know about you guys but I'd like to be pulling in half a million a year and not be punished for it.

[quote name='Moxio']"I'm going to be making 500K+ plumbing toilets!" - Darthbudge[/quote]

[quote name='seanr1221']No, fixing tvs.[/quote]

:roll:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'll call it the anti rich and gullible bill.[/quote]

Gullible, that would be like getting convinced to go through 4 years of hard work at college and probably $30k-$50k to get a piece of paper that says you completed it and yet still only make $8 an hour? :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']I remember when they were in this position 15 years ago.

I wore a Phillies hat to school.[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling. I had to switch my Patriots Jersey for a Bosox Jersey. If they don't make it, I'll have to go back to my Celtics Jersey :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']I know the feeling. I had to switch my Patriots Jersey for a Bosox Jersey. If they don't make it, I'll have to go back to my Celtics Jersey :cool:[/QUOTE]

What happened to your Bruins jersey and Revolutions jersey? ;)

"Learning? Preposterous! I can learn the fine art of the locksmith in little to no time at all once I complete my extensive in-home schooling!" - ???

[quote name='darthbudge']Gullible, that would be like getting convinced to go through 4 years of hard work at college and probably $30k-$50k to get a piece of paper that says you completed it and yet still only make $8 an hour? :cool:[/quote]

Again, this joke fails because I haven't had that job in months.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Again, this joke fails because I haven't had that job in months.[/QUOTE]

Still makes me cackle. :cool:

[quote name='Rocko']"Learning? Preposterous! I can learn the fine art of the locksmith in little to no time at all once I complete my extensive in-home schooling!" - ???[/QUOTE]

:cackles:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Again, this joke fails because I haven't had that job in months.[/QUOTE]

Don't you live in a closet? Oh wait isn't that me?

Old jokes are all the rage in the OTT.

Rocko has girly hair. Dcfox sucks. Lordwow lives in a closet and does meth. Temporaryscars makes less than minimum wage. Musicnoteless' hair is shaped like a duck's butt. JFD sucks. SeanRomano is in love with Lilboo. Lilboo's personality is his homosexuality. Brak has an outrageously brittle back. Manthing has a 'local connect'. Liquid has a unibrow. Budge receives a poor education.

The OTT is so funnnnnnnny. ^_____________________^

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back