The Liquid 2 is a horrible person OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Moxio']Rocko has girly hair. Dcfox sucks. Lordwow lives in a closet and does meth. Temporaryscars makes less than minimum wage. Musicnoteless' hair is shaped like a duck's butt. JFD sucks. SeanRomano is in love with Lilboo. Lilboo's personality is his homosexuality. Brak has an outrageously brittle back. Manthing has a 'local connect'. Liquid has a unibrow. Budge receives a poor education.

The OTT is so funnnnnnnny. ^_____________________^[/QUOTE]

You missed 2.

1.) Jimbos a shut in

2.) You're ugly since you wont post a picture

8^)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']It's called paying your dues my friend. When you're a big boy, you'll find out. ;)[/QUOTE]

Damn straight. $$$$as got to cut their teeth in on something. You don't just walk in on the big payday. My uncle makes a shit ton of money from Merrill Lynch , but he walked in the door making something like 16K a year.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You forgot "Moxio is a weasel in tennis shorts."[/QUOTE]

Yayuh!

[quote name='seanr1221']You missed 2.

1.) Jimbos a shut in

2.) You're ugly since you wont post a picture

8^)[/QUOTE]

2 is incorrect. And I am going to punch you in the ear.

[quote name='TheRock88']nothing about me mox?[/QUOTE]

Eh, you've been posting in the OTT for like 2 months. No one really knows much about you. :^/

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']your cell phone choice and avatar say otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Um, wow okay I didn't even get that phone! :nottalking:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Can we please go back to talking about what a horrible person Liquid is?[/QUOTE]

Liquid is awful! =^ )>

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Damn straight. $$$$as got to cut their teeth in on something. You don't just walk in on the big payday. My uncle makes a shit ton of money from Merrill Lynch , but he walked in the door making something like 16K a year.[/quote]

Heh, my soon to be father-in-law works there as well. He had to do the same shit.

[quote name='Moxio']Rocko has girly hair. Dcfox sucks. Lordwow lives in a closet and does meth. Temporaryscars makes less than minimum wage. Musicnoteless' hair is shaped like a duck's butt. JFD sucks. SeanRomano is in love with Lilboo. Lilboo's personality is his homosexuality. Brak has an outrageously brittle back. Manthing has a 'local connect'. Liquid has a unibrow. Budge receives a poor education.

The OTT is so funnnnnnnny. ^_____________________^[/quote]

This post surprisingly covered just about 90% of the OTT. :lol:

The OTT is so funnnnnnnny. ^_____________________^[/quote]

Don't make phun of my local Mom&Pop

Fa9et...

I wish there was some way to create levels in LBP w/ a mouse+keyboard or graphics tablet. The controller is decent, but feels like it can be improved a bit.

Heyyyyyyy look what came yesterday.

6edb443f0403.jpg

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I wish there was some way to create levels in LBP w/ a mouse+keyboard or graphics tablet. The controller is decent, but feels like it can be improved a bit.[/quote]
Game is sick, but now I have to leave so I can't play it anymore.

:cry:

"I went to college but was only able to make $7.50 an hour." - TemporaryScars

Come on. You know nothing can beat that. :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']:whee:

*Waits for Casey to laugh at me for the Eagles loss*[/QUOTE]

They did us dirty last week, so I am not going to hate on the Eagles for losing.

[quote name='Moxio']"I went to college but was only able to make $7.50 an hour." - TemporaryScars

Come on. You know nothing can beat that. :cool:[/quote]

You're right. Nothing can beat that.

[quote name='munch']:cool:[/QUOTE]Without going into any details, does this mean I can be proud of you? And that Brak's going to have to wheel himself out to his mailbox very soon?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Without going into any details, does this mean I can be proud of you? And that Brak's going to have to wheel himself out to his mailbox very soon?[/QUOTE]

I can't test anything yet, but I think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back