The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pookymeister']only 10 copies of Miranda going to be available solo.....18 more along with the Legion pack[/QUOTE]

I'd take either. I like them both a lot. Also really like the Garrus one, but haven't seen anything about more of him

I stopped trying after they became near impossible to get. Glad I got my Illusive Man one way back then. I didn't even play ME2 when I bought it but was really taken by the artwork. Now that I have played it I wish I would have gotten some of the others like Afterlife and Citadel.

I also don't mind the mini lithos despite not being limited or signed.

Looks like everything is gone. I refreshed and saw Miranda was out of stock, then quickly ordered the double pack......then that went OOS a minute later.

I kinda wish they'd offer posters with the litho art. While the signed and numbered things is kinda cool, I'd rather just have bigger sized art of the characters (Particularly Tali and Legion, in my case) for my wall. Add to that how stupidly hard (nigh-impossible? :p ) it is to get the not so mini lithos, and yeah. Choices are a little limited.

Not really a fan of the existing posters, sadly. =\ Nothing particularly amazing to me in terms of design (just the busts with the single word) or the character choice.

excuse my english but...fuck!!!! I really really wanted a Miranda for the price of 40$ NOT what they will go on at ebay

[quote name='Pookymeister']Looks like everything is gone. I refreshed and saw Miranda was out of stock, then quickly ordered the double pack......then that went OOS a minute later.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the smart move was to get the double pack instead of going for the single. I barely got my order in for the double. I don't really like the Legion but whatever.

I wonder how much Mirandas are worth.

Any idea on the likelihood of cancellations? I got an order in w/ confirmation, but I just worry that there could be cancellations b/c of the rush of orders.

[quote name='hazzmos']Any idea on the likelihood of cancellations? I got an order in w/ confirmation, but I just worry that there could be cancellations b/c of the rush of orders.[/QUOTE]

i dont think so.

I just saw a stray double pack pop up on my firefox.

[quote name='confoosious']I just got my normandy in the mail today. single digit![/QUOTE]

Wait - there were Normandy's too that came back in stock? :drool:

Damn, I would've liked to get something to complement my Illusive Man litho but it looks like thats going to be to difficult. Oh well, one is better then none

Just checked the site again and both Legion and Miranda were back in stock. I picked both up and they are out of stock again. Guess I got lucky!

[quote name='amb6883']Just checked the site again and both Legion and Miranda were back in stock. I picked both up and they are out of stock again. Guess I got lucky![/QUOTE]

Son of a.....

Arrgh was planning on refreshing that page all day to get a Miranda, but I slept through it..:drool: Oh well, still totally pumped to get a Thane, Legion, and Grunt. Already got the frames picked out from Aaron Brothers!

For those that got the ones from today, when you check your orders, can you see that in on the list? I got the confirmation email and whatnot but for some reason, when I goto my account, it doesn't show up.

[quote name='shadowknight203']Yeah I find it hard to believe that they had more in stock, my update scanner never went off[/QUOTE]

mine did. I had the 2 pack in my cart when it went out of stock so it was still in there. I set the alert for the hell of it. At 1:30 or so, it went back into stock. I'm guessing someone's credit card didn't go through.

ch-ch-ch-changes

[quote name='blahtastic']For those that got the ones from today, when you check your orders, can you see that in on the list? I got the confirmation email and whatnot but for some reason, when I goto my account, it doesn't show up.[/QUOTE]

i see it in mine as "pending fulfillment"

[quote name='blahtastic']For those that got the ones from today, when you check your orders, can you see that in on the list? I got the confirmation email and whatnot but for some reason, when I goto my account, it doesn't show up.[/QUOTE]

I paid one order through paypal and it didnt show up, although my paypal account says the payments been fulfilled. The other order I did directly through the site using a CC and that does show up. Hope that helps.

Off topic, but poking around the bioware store, I so want that Shepard Full Zip Hoody.
90 bucks for a freaking sweatshirt is hard to swallow, though.

Will the mini Normandy/TIM pack come back in stock? For some reason I was never really interested in getting any of these until now. Also, is there any chance that Bioware will have coupon codes? I kinda want to get the 5pack mini lithos.

Anyone with the lithos find a good quality/cheap frame? Just ordered a Dragon Age 2 litho and will want to frame it. Really kicking myself for not getting some of the Mass Effect lithos.

Michaels is where I bought my frames.Stuff is always on sale, so never buy something less than 50% off. My 18 x 24 frame i think cost about $20-$25.

Here are the different styles of frames i've gotten from there :

2011-03-14_22-38-29_278.jpg

2011-03-14_22-33-49_511.jpg

2011-03-14_22-53-13_782.jpg

[quote name='Pookymeister']Michaels is where I bought my frames.Stuff is always on sale, so never buy something less than 50% off. My 18 x 24 frame i think cost about $20-$25.

[/QUOTE]

Some background on where you got Naughty Dog litho's would be much appropriated.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I really like the uncharted one. Was that sold someplace?[/QUOTE]

No - i just got the super hi res image and had it professionally printed.

There's a crapton of material here(where i found it) - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=369866&page=18

Here's my art collection - https://picasaweb.google.com/pookymeister/ArtCollection?authkey=Gv1sRgCIWzkL-n-r7Qdw#
11 of those came from the neogaf thread, dead space from visceral store/contest, and 2 from Collector's edition guides(Bioshock and Epic Mickey)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Michaels is where I bought my frames.Stuff is always on sale, so never buy something less than 50% off. My 18 x 24 frame i think cost about $20-$25.

[/QUOTE]
What are the dimensions of that middle one?

[quote name='pete5883']What are the dimensions of that middle one?[/QUOTE]

Made it 12 x 36 so it would fit a non-custom sized frame. Had to cut off a little bit of the top and bottom in image, though.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Wow - love those 2 framing jobs. That is striking. Makes me even sadder that I missed the Miranda this time around. That is a kick ass litho.[/QUOTE]

I tried to get the other lithographs but Miranda was the only one i was able to get, she was one of my favorite characters in the game so i felt good about it. Don't be to sad though, it seems that they will put a limit on how many you can get per person which should help in the future. If anything, once you get one i highly recommend getting it framed professionally, it will cost you a chunk of change but i believe it is worth it.

[quote name='convergecrew']I paid one order through paypal and it didnt show up, although my paypal account says the payments been fulfilled. The other order I did directly through the site using a CC and that does show up. Hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering but any updates on the status? The order I placed for a Miranda/Legion is still not showing. I'm getting worried that since I placed an order for Legion the previous day, this order would get cancelled...and I really, really wanted the Miranda one, too...*sigh*

bread's done
Back