The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yellowdog']What's wrong with the two available now for purchase now?[/QUOTE]

Nothing really "wrong" with them. It's just that they depict less popular scenes. They're individual areas of a certain mission as opposed to the characters that you interact with throughout the game. Although artistically speaking, they are better however people do not have quite as strong of an attachment to them. The other ones are from Dragon Age, which is nowhere nearly as popular as Mass Effect.

[quote name='blahtastic']Nothing really "wrong" with them. It's just that they depict less popular scenes. They're individual areas of a certain mission as opposed to the characters that you interact with throughout the game. Although artistically speaking, they are better however people do not have quite as strong of an attachment to them. The other ones are from Dragon Age, which is nowhere nearly as popular as Mass Effect.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clearing that up. They look really well done I might grab one of each and the "coming soon" one if I can get it. Yay art.

Yeah blah said it right. Nothing particularly wrong with them, they're just areas that aren't as interesting as others that they made lithos for.

I hope they keep coming out with lithos.

Here are some that I wouldn't mind seeing:

Harbinger
Horizon
Mordin and Samara (seriously bioware!)
Inside the N7 (w/ crewmembers and such)
Tuchanka (preferably the area where Grunt did his rites of passage, and maybe with one of those giant monsters in it too)

Yup Cerberus litho presale...it looks amazing! I picked one up right away - I bet they'll sell out quickly..why does it say limited editiion though? Like the other 2 litho's that are still up and for sale dont have that

Bought one...as well as a minuteman/citadel pack. Like a few of you guys, I'm also thinking about getting a second one. How do you think the resale/trade value will be?

[quote name='Pookymeister']The upcoming Alice game has some art available now too - http://alice2store.com[/QUOTE]

Dude thanks for posting this link. I'll get some of these without a doubt. while i do think they have some amazing lithographs I just find it a little disappointing that the art book has better art. Hopefully they make some more soon.

Finally, I've been watching the bioware store 4x a day since this litho was announced. Picked up 2. One for me and one to sell to fund a couple games this fall.

Anyone know how many were made available for the pre-release? I just ordered 2, and saw that there were only 40 left. They seem to going really fast..

[quote name='convergecrew']Anyone know how many were made available for the pre-release? I just ordered 2, and saw that there were only 40 left. They seem to going really fast..[/QUOTE]

I think 250 were released this round.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Where do you see how many are left?[/QUOTE]

If you have one in your cart, change the quantity to something absurd like 500. Itll tell you how many are left for sale.

edit: for some reason its kinda entertaining watching the inventory decrease :p

[quote name='convergecrew']If you have one in your cart, change the quantity to something absurd like 500. Itll tell you how many are left for sale.

edit: for some reason its kinda entertaining watching the inventory decrease :p[/QUOTE]

Lol...thats exactly what im doing also.

Just sold a bunch of stuff on ebay earlier so I placed another order for a second one. Going to sell it down the line to recoup some of the money I've been spending these last few weeks. I think I'm going to make a frame collage with Big cerberus in the middle and small illusive man and miranda on the side. Now I just need to make a "good guys" set with Shepard in the middle. Give me my Shepard lithograph!!

*EDIT* 20 left

I'm really surprised these are still in stock. Thought they'd be gone in like 2 hours or less

only 19 left now though, not sure if I want (or better yet "need') it.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I'm really surprised these are still in stock. Thought they'd be gone in like 2 hours or less

only 19 left now though, not sure if I want (or better yet "need') it.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat...not sure of the want/need to pick this up...I've been watching the remaining #s dwindle for around an hour now...can't quite pull the trigger

[quote name='ssjmichael']I'm really surprised these are still in stock. Thought they'd be gone in like 2 hours or less

only 19 left now though, not sure if I want (or better yet "need') it.[/QUOTE]

Selling 235 of these in about 7 hours seems like demand for this litho is quite high...The Thane and Grunt final releases of 40 lasted for about 3 days. I guess nothing can compare to the Tali and Miranda ones though--those sold sooooo quick.

[quote name='convergecrew']Selling 235 of these in about 7 hours seems like demand for this litho is quite high...The Thane and Grunt final releases of 40 lasted for about 3 days. I guess nothing can compare to the Tali and Miranda ones though--those sold sooooo quick.[/QUOTE]

Coincidentally...does anyone know what a Citadel litho goes for? I never see them on ebay anymore

[quote name='convergecrew']Selling 235 of these in about 7 hours seems like demand for this litho is quite high...The Thane and Grunt final releases of 40 lasted for about 3 days. I guess nothing can compare to the Tali and Miranda ones though--those sold sooooo quick.[/QUOTE]

It says they had 500 of these available

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']It says they had 500 of these available[/QUOTE]

I believe its because this is the pre release...they are only releasing 250 of the 500 today

They only released half now. They're going to released the other half later to be fair to those who missed it today.

Edit: all sold out for this round

[quote name='captnwolfy']Coincidentally...does anyone know what a Citadel litho goes for? I never see them on ebay anymore[/QUOTE]

I think at least $300-350

Yeah don't get me wrong, it's still pretty fast. But compared to the Tali and Miranda ones, this moved at a snails pace, lol

Only 5 left now! Don't know if I should get it or not, ahhh. It'd probably just stay in the box sadly, as I don't have the wallspace for it but it'd be pretty great to own. So conflicted. I guess I can decide by the time the next batch shows up (assuming they also sold 250 this round, and not the whole 500)

edit: sold out while I was reading posts/replying. The internet has made the decision for me :)

[quote name='confoosious']Last citadel sold for $500 something.

You're gonna have to cough up a lot of money for that one.[/QUOTE]

That Citadel litho looks so incredible. (I just recently jumped on the ME2 litho train so I missed out on most of the best ones)

[quote name='ssjmichael']Yeah don't get me wrong, it's still pretty fast. But compared to the Tali and Miranda ones, this moved at a snails pace, lol

Only 5 left now! Don't know if I should get it or not, ahhh. It'd probably just stay in the box sadly, as I don't have the wallspace for it but it'd be pretty great to own. So conflicted. I guess I can decide by the time the next batch shows up (assuming they also sold 250 this round, and not the whole 500)

edit: sold out while I was reading posts/replying. The internet has made the decision for me :)[/QUOTE]

lol--whenever im as conflicted on a purchase, I usually end up regretting not picking something up so ive trained my self to always pull the trigger :applause:

If theres 250 left on the next release you'll definitely have a chance to pick one up!

Youre right--but the bioware store has been releasing their lithos in batches recently, presumably so that people would have a 2nd chance to purchase one if they missed the first day. Hence the 250 number which is what seems to be the quantity they released for sale today.

Oh my god, when did these go on sale? I missed it!

Edit: Nevermind it's not all bad, they still have 250 to sell. Does anyone know when they will sell the rest of the batch?

[quote name='smellmybutt']Oh my god, when did these go on sale? I missed it!

Edit: Nevermind it's not all bad, they still have 250 to sell. Does anyone know when they will sell the rest of the batch?[/QUOTE]

Holy! I want some too.

I swore I was done with these, but Cerberus is just too awesome to pass up. When will the rest of them get put up?

[quote name='gamingdroid']Holy! I want some too.

I swore I was done with these, but Cerberus is just too awesome to pass up. When will the rest of them get put up?[/QUOTE]

One of the forum posters over there said in a week or two. For a moment, I honestly was really peeved because I thought they would've given more warning before these would go on sale. Here's to hoping we get a time and date for the next batch.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I feel dumb...how do you check how many are available?[/QUOTE]

Add one to your cart, check your cart but change the quantity to something high like 200, then update total. It will show quantity remaining and ask you to reduce your order. FYI 8 left as of right now.

Wow, I had no idea these were releasing today. Came on to browse CAG saw the thread and managed to snag one a few seconds before they sold out.

Thanks guys!:applause:

bread's done
Back