The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went and bought the 2 LE ones and the 5-pack of minis. looking forward to this! between it and Valve, i've spent a couple hundred bucks on just art and am pretty happy.

Well, the moment of truth is almost here. My lithos are out for delivery!

Hopefully the mailman leaves them at our door and not on top of the mailboxes.

[quote name='dabamus']Well, the moment of truth is almost here. My lithos are out for delivery!

Hopefully the mailman leaves them at our door and not on top of the mailboxes.[/QUOTE]

I had to go to the post office to pick It up and for some unknown reason I owed the post office 1.61 for the "package"

Nevermind on the email/phone number. I found that I can contact support through their site. I entitled my message "Poor Packaging = Damaged Lithographs"

I'll post a picture in a bit, but the one corner of both of mine are unacceptable.

EDIT: picture:
img0956uv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dabamus']Nevermind on the email/phone number. I found that I can contact support through their site. I entitled my message "Poor Packaging = Damaged Lithographs"

I'll post a picture in a bit, but the one corner of both of mine are unacceptable.

img0956uv.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I kept my photos of the damage and sent it to them. Had the same problem.

[quote name='dabamus']Nevermind on the email/phone number. I found that I can contact support through their site. I entitled my message "Poor Packaging = Damaged Lithographs"

img0956uv.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Contact them. They will offer to send you replacement copies if you rip of the signatures and numbers of your lithos and take pics.

Yeah, I already contacted them.

They better still have some left in reserve, or I'm demanding a refund. There's no excuse for paying $86 for them shipped and having them arrive like that.

[quote name='gamingdroid']That thing is awesome! Can we get that signed? :drool:[/QUOTE]

Lol this. I'd buy a signed one of these in a heartbeat.

Wait, that's about the extent of damage on my Cerberus lithos. I guess I should contact them. I thought this was how everyone's was ending up, but guess not...

Whoa!! That normandy replica looks sexy! Do they charge rightt after you make your order or when the item is shipped??.. I know its more reasonable to charge during shipping.. But idk if visceral is like that.

FYI, you can get that Normandy replica cheaper at other places online. I think the manufacturer has it cheaper, but I can't remember whose making it. Pretty slick, but I wish it was bigger.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']FYI, you can get that Normandy replica cheaper at other places online. I think the manufacturer has it cheaper, but I can't remember whose making it. Pretty slick, but I wish it was bigger.[/QUOTE]

Just read that its 6 ... Ill pass.. Too small

yeah I just got mine yesterday and they were perfect. I was really worried since so many people were having problems. Now to get a nice frame tomorrow :D

[quote name='Donkey132']figured i'd show what mine looks like. I actually really like it with the black border.
P5100066.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like it too, even though most people would say not to use the same color mat and frame.

[quote name='elessar123']Wait, that's about the extent of damage on my Cerberus lithos. I guess I should contact them. I thought this was how everyone's was ending up, but guess not...[/QUOTE]

Mine (2) came in pretty awful. I don't even understand the physics behind the cause of the folds. They look like someone forced the folds or something, not good. I emailed them about it and they asked me to supply pictures (which I did) and they'd get back to me. We better get new ones.. or a life-size Normandy would suffice.

Received my Cerberus litho today. It was literally in pristine condition. Came in a complete cardboard box instead of a sandwhich as well this time. Shrink wrapped with a thin cardboard piece underneath it. Only thing is that my number 494/500 heh.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I ordered mine on April 27 and I still haven't received it. Should I be worried?[/QUOTE]

Do you have a tracking number?

[quote name='karatebear']Do you have a tracking number?[/QUOTE]

Yea and it hasn't moved from the USPS expecting the package since 2 weeks ago.

Yeah so I emailed them 3 days ago, supplying pictures of my damage as they asked and they have yet to get back to me. I hope they contact me soon, because I don't want fucked up lithographs sitting in my room. SEND ME NEW ONES NAO :cry:

[quote name='yellowdog']Yeah so I emailed them 3 days ago, supplying pictures of my damage as they asked and they have yet to get back to me. I hope they contact me soon, because I don't want fucked up lithographs sitting in my room. SEND ME NEW ONES NAO :cry:[/QUOTE]

They're all gone. USPS lost mine in the mail, and after 7 days I finally got a refund. The kicker is they don't refund the $7 shipping so that's real fucking cool. Terrible job shipping these out.

I forgot about this thread. I emailed them last Tuesday and gave them a week and then I emailed them back this tuesday (May 17). She said they were getting bubble corner mailers in a week so they could send replacements. And thanked me for my cooperation. I hope that means I'll be getting mine soon..?

[quote name='yellowdog']I forgot about this thread. I emailed them last Tuesday and gave them a week and then I emailed them back this tuesday (May 17). She said they were getting bubble corner mailers in a week so they could send replacements. And thanked me for my cooperation. I hope that means I'll be getting mine soon..?[/QUOTE]

So you're getting a signed replacement? Cuz they told me there were no more available

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']So you're getting a signed replacement? Cuz they told me there were no more available[/QUOTE]

they hold back a certain number of replacements for damage. I suspect he got his "claim" in earlier than you and they ran out.

[quote name='yellowdog']I assume so, they said they would be "sending replacements" not much detail. I hope so?[/QUOTE]

you should be good. they don't send unsigned replacements. they only send out what they originally printed.

[quote name='SniperREX']In case you're looking for one, I got a Miranda, Legion, and Korlus for sale :)[/QUOTE]

jealous. i didn't know about cag when they were selling the first set of me2 lithos

Weird, I just got mine in the mail today. Must have gotten lost in the mail for a month. Looks like its pretty nice too, only a slight bend in the bottom right corner but it's hardly noticeable. Kinda makes me wanna sell it

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Weird, I just got mine in the mail today. Must have gotten lost in the mail for a month. Looks like its pretty nice too, only a slight bend in the bottom right corner but it's hardly noticeable. Kinda makes me wanna sell it[/QUOTE]

Sell it. So you can use the massive profit buy things that you can actually interact with.. Like ohhh idk games??? Wait.. Yeah games..

I'm ready to sell my Cerberus litho but I'm going to wait. I'm honestly really surprised that these are going for such low prices on ebay.

It was 200ish around the time of the announcement that the final batches were on sale. But I guess we wait till ME3 to sell them. The hype will make people go nuts and spend on anything ME related like crazy. I think LOL :D

Just noticed that the Bioware store has put up mini lithos for Cerberus and Normandy, as well as a new 4 pack with Cerberus, Normandy, Tali, and Legion for $32.

bread's done
Back