The LowBRAWL is over. Packages are starting to arrive!

[quote name='AugustAPC']I always wanted Dv8mad to be a 5'2'' hot busty asian girl.

Disclaimer: I am wasted.[/QUOTE]

I'm strangely OK with this.

I can take or leave the busty part though. :lol:

Updated to here. HUGE thank you to everyone for the bids.

Now for the questions:
1. I'm comfortable now adding Uncharted 3 game and steelbook to the Uncharted 3 CE. What does everyone else think?
2. The P4 Golden box/stickers/skin is higher than I anticipated. Either you folks love your stickers or I misrepresented something. What you see in the picture is what you get; please let me know if there are questions and any backpedaling is required.

No backpedaling for me. I want to make my vanilla version the Golden Edition :D And I honestly don't care about the cover and pouch not being in there :)

Most of all though the cause it is for :)

Free $0.99 istore download (works like a credit/debit card):

1. Go to apppromo.subway.com and follow the instructions.
2. Enter your name, brith date, address, email address and one of the following codes:
a. QGJ6 646T 3YDQ
b. E4JP 9WQ3 HDFH
3. Follow the instructions to purchase your download (must make purchase within two months of activation of code).

Please post if used (with a bid would be nice ;)).

[quote name='thelonepig']Updated to here. HUGE thank you to everyone for the bids.

Now for the questions:
1. I'm comfortable now adding Uncharted 3 game and steelbook to the Uncharted 3 CE. What does everyone else think?
2. The P4 Golden box/stickers/skin is higher than I anticipated. Either you folks love your stickers or I misrepresented something. What you see in the picture is what you get; please let me know if there are questions and any backpedaling is required.[/QUOTE]

1. YESS!
2. It's just have love for TLP AND stickers!

Alright, added one item and upgraded another.

:ps3: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition (complete, unused)* (A) 1 2 is now the complete deal. The box is a bit beat up as you can see in the pictures, but the contents are all unused including the steelbook and game. Shipping will still be at cost - check the weight and shipping location in the second post to determine the cost. Bid away!

Also,

:vita: Persona 4 Golden (S) 1

[quote name='thelonepig']Alright, added one item and upgraded another.

:ps3: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition (complete, unused)* (A) 1 2 is now the complete deal. The box is a bit beat up as you can see in the pictures, but the contents are all unused including the steelbook and game. Shipping will still be at cost - check the weight and shipping location in the second post to determine the cost. Bid away!

Also,

:vita: Persona 4 Golden (S) 1[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thelonepig']Alright, added one item and upgraded another.
:ps3: Uncharted 3 Collectors Edition (complete, unused)* (A) - $25 guynextshore

[quote name='guynextshore']1. YESS!
2. It's just have love for TLP AND stickers![/QUOTE]

They* V_v

[quote name='thelonepig']I love you guys. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You know why this place is better then Slickdeals. We're a family (that disowns all the stupid family members lol)

[quote name='Blabadon']WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH fuckING MONEY

Alright, I keed, gg everyone[/QUOTE]

That's about how I feel.

[quote name='Blabadon']WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH fuckING MONEY

Alright, I keed, gg everyone[/QUOTE]

this.

Culdcept Saga-$17

Announcer A: Edwin29 comes flying out of the gate before the item is even listed. Are the refs going to call it? No, it looks like they've come to expect such things from the reigning champion and they're just going to go with it.

Announcer B: Wait just a minute there, Tom. Blabadon seems to have caught up and is keeping up with Edwin29. Just how will this turn out? Don?

A: Well Tom, if there's one thing we've come to expect from Edwin29 is that it's not over until he says it's over, and I fully expect to see him choke the competition before this day is out.

B: Blabadon now in the lead. Edwin beginning to pull ahead, but Blabadon spurs forward maintaining that lead and WHOA! WHAT WAS THAT?

A: It looks like HakaHina has pulled ahead without so much as acknowledging the other bidders and it looks like he may stay in the lead for a bit.

B: Edwin now breaking away from Blabadon with a burst of speed and takes the lead from HakaHina. This is the action we've come to expect from these past few lowball sales. It looks like Edwin has secured the lead and is comfortably racing toward the finish.

A: Wait, WHAT JUST HAPPENED? Folks, we're not making this stuff up. In a rather unconventional move it looks like skiizim has bid OVER MSRP. That's right folks, skiizim has stopped Edwin in his tracks. The reigning lowball champion has come to a halt on the track. All eyes on skiizim as he continues barreling ahead. Folks, I don't know what to say. Don?

B: ... Folks, I have never seen anything like this in all my years. It's a bold move and I don't know if it'll pay off for him in the end, but this may just come to be known as the day the champion lowballer was stopped short.

Y'all are crazy. Updating now.

bread's done
Back