The LowBRAWL is over. Packages are starting to arrive!

Update complete.

In full disclosure, I will be working Wednesday and Thursday. I have already purchased additional packaging materials including boxes, mailers and bubble wrap. I fully intend to have the OP sorted and updated Tuesday night, but will not send out invoices until Wednesday/Thursday evening. I'll put the payment information in the OP though, so feel free to send away before getting the invoice.

Please give me a day or two after you pay to package things up and give you a tracking number. Your package will be shipped within two mailing days of payment, unless we're figuring out further shipping details or you request otherwise. ;)

[quote name='thelonepig']Announcer A: Edwin29 comes flying out of the gate before the item is even listed. Are the refs going to call it? No, it looks like they've come to expect such things from the reigning champion and they're just going to go with it.

Announcer B: Wait just a minute there, Tom. Blabadon seems to have caught up and is keeping up with Edwin29. Just how will this turn out? Don?

A: Well Tom, if there's one thing we've come to expect from Edwin29 is that it's not over until he says it's over, and I fully expect to see him choke the competition before this day is out.

B: Blabadon now in the lead. Edwin beginning to pull ahead, but Blabadon spurs forward maintaining that lead and WHOA! WHAT WAS THAT?

A: It looks like HakaHina has pulled ahead without so much as acknowledging the other bidders and it looks like he may stay in the lead for a bit.

B: Edwin now breaking away from Blabadon with a burst of speed and takes the lead from HakaHina. This is the action we've come to expect from these past few lowball sales. It looks like Edwin has secured the lead and is comfortably racing toward the finish.

A: Wait, WHAT JUST HAPPENED? Folks, we're not making this stuff up. In a rather unconventional move it looks like skiizim has bid OVER MSRP. That's right folks, skiizim has stopped Edwin in his tracks. The reigning lowball champion has come to a halt on the track. All eyes on skiizim as he continues barreling ahead. Folks, I don't know what to say. Don?

B: ... Folks, I have never seen anything like this in all my years. It's a bold move and I don't know if it'll pay off for him in the end, but this may just come to be known as the day the champion lowballer was stopped short.

Y'all are crazy. Updating now.[/QUOTE]

file.php

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Collector's Edition - 6
The Matrix - 18
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom - 6
Disney's G-Force BD/DVD - 5
Mysterious dv8mad "Small D It's All a Mystery" Box - 45

Updated to here. Thanks to everyone for the bids. It's been a fun day!

I'm off to bed now; we're going in tomorrow morning at 6:30 (procedure begins at 7:15) and I'll likely be out all day. I'll try to squeeze in an update by phone if the chance arises. If not, expect an update tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Again, thanks. My wife and I are humbled by the turnout and bids (regardless if they're obviously inflated or attempting to get a good deal).

Good luck tomorrow TLP. I'll be happy to contribute.
Metal Gear Solid 4 Preorder Artbook (A) $5
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Guide $15
Lunar Silver Star Harmony LE (A) $35
Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition $20
SPIRIT TRACK $13
uncharted 3 collectors $35
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (A) $7

Steampunk Manimatron graphic novel (B) - 2
Shadow Hearts II (Covenant) graphic novel (A) $3
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Guide - 17

Well that went a lot better than expected.

The doctor wasn't running on time, so we didn't get in until about 10am (initial surgery was scheduled at 8:40am). My little guy was smiling and cooing at all of the nurses as they took him back to the operating room.

Doctor came back 45 minutes later and told us that the surgery went quickly. The tract that was removed was about an inch long and only required one small incision. My wife was allowed to go see him (one parent at a time) and he was playing with the IV, smiling and laughing. We left the hospital just after noon and picked up some Tylenol on the way home.

He's been rolling around on the floor laughing and talking for the past hour. He's got some minor swelling around the incision, but it only took a few stitches and some glue to seal off.

We know the billing so far is just under $700 for the hospital; I'm waiting on more details from the anesthesiologist and surgeon, but neither should be too expensive given the smoothness of the procedure.

You've all been awesome and supportive. Thank you!

[quote name='thelonepig']Well that went a lot better than expected.

The doctor wasn't running on time, so we didn't get in until about 10am (initial surgery was scheduled at 8:40am). My little guy was smiling and cooing at all of the nurses as they took him back to the operating room.

Doctor came back 45 minutes later and told us that the surgery went quickly. The tract that was removed was about an inch long and only required one small incision. My wife was allowed to go see him (one parent at a time) and he was playing with the IV, smiling and laughing. We left the hospital just after noon and picked up some Tylenol on the way home.

He's been rolling around on the floor laughing and talking for the past hour. He's got some minor swelling around the incision, but it only took a few stitches and some glue to seal off.

We know the billing so far is just under $700 for the hospital; I'm waiting on more details from the anesthesiologist and surgeon, but neither should be too expensive given the smoothness of the procedure.

You've all been awesome and supportive. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Glad everything went well. Prayers were with you. :)

[quote name='thelonepig']Well that went a lot better than expected.

You've all been awesome and supportive. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Glad to here everything went well.

eb083c1e-9721-4e40-9754-9fb113ded747_zpsd263e69f.jpg

I look at this picture and think "what was I so worked up about?" but really we were quite blessed it was such a simple procedure.

Glad to hear everything went well! Also I will respond to your msg on facebook. I tend to forget to respond if I see it on my phone :wall:

Also I did see the talk about hot asian girls earlier in the thread. Note my avatar and sig. And yes dv8mad, that is the hottest one in GG. ;)

[quote name='Edwin29']I think I gonna ask a shirtless photo of dv8 the next time I get a package from him[/QUOTE]

I should preemptively list it, then tell him after it gets bid on.

[quote name='thelonepig']
eb083c1e-9721-4e40-9754-9fb113ded747_zpsd263e69f.jpg

I look at this picture and think "what was I so worked up about?" but really we were quite blessed it was such a simple procedure.[/QUOTE]

Cute kiddo

bread's done
Back