The LowBRAWL is over. Packages are starting to arrive!

[quote name='thelonepig']Final hour. The lowball will end at a random time in the next 60 minutes. Hint: It's not in the last 10 minutes.

Thanks again to everyone for the support. I'm looking forward to finding boxes for all of this stuff. :lol:[/QUOTE]

hey don't end it in the next 10 minutes!!! gotta take the cat litter out:cry:

[quote name='MasaTFC']hey don't end it in the next 10 minutes!!! gotta take the cat litter out:cry:[/QUOTE]

It's not in the next 10 either. :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']I take it the Tuesday after Daylight Savings was a bad idea?

Alternatively, everyone was overzealous early on.[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt think DLS was it, but bidders came out swinging in the first few days for sure.

although i can't say i have recovered from losing an hour of my life though. 5 hours of shut eye a night? nuts!

[quote name='MasaTFC']although i can't say i have recovered from losing an hour of my life though. 5 hours of shut eye a night? nuts![/QUOTE]

I agree entirely. I'm running off 3 from Sunday night leading up to the surgery and then 5 last night. >_

[quote name='thelonepig']I agree entirely. I'm running off 3 from Sunday night leading up to the surgery and then 5 last night. >_

[quote name='MasaTFC']hey man, if my kid was going to have surgery i don't think i would have slept a wink.

my gf and i both work with kids, so we are both very happy to hear that everything turned out alright. she gave me the go ahead to bid more than usually since its going for a good cause otherwise i would have cashed out a day or so[/QUOTE]

Thank you (and her) for sticking around. It means a lot.

[quote name='maxpower0965']This wont end in the next 15min will it? Have to go bathe my son.[/QUOTE]

You'll be good with 15 minutes, but don't make it much more.

Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom 7
GI Joe - Baroness* (S) 1 - 2
GI Joe - Cobra Commander* (B) 1 - 9
GI Joe - Duke* (S) 1 - 2
GI Joe - Storm Shadow* (B) 1 -3

Marvel - Wolverine* (B) 1 -3

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide Hardcover 1 2 3 (A) - $14 Namurashi
Wolverine Mighty Mugg - $4 Namurashi

bread's done
Back