The Lyrical Mega Mang OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son of a bitch. Quick turn over.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yes, being stuck with Activision's godawful support of Guitar Hero will teach Rock Band a lesson![/quote]

Well, I have never played either one on any next gen system. (PS2 FOR LIFE BABY!)

So I wouldnt know about that. I was really on the fence for a while and then decided on Rock Band 2 went to try to purchase it and found out I couldnt get it until a full month after its release. :cry:

But is the general idea is that Rock Band 2 is WAY better than GHTW? I couldnt figure it out...they seemed about the same and I was choosing by set list.

@ Stoneface.

I dont know. I was just really kinda pissed that the game was out but I couldnt buy it. Its one of those times where you have money in hand trying to throw it at someone and they refuse to take it. The game is out, I want to buy it yet I am unable to. So now I will be pissy for a little bit then get over it and buy it later.

But seriously is GHWT going to be that bad?

It only came out early on 360 because Microsoft paid them to, I'm not even sure if the PS3 version was done when the 360 version went gold.

How do I burn a DVD movie? I tried using the program that comes with Vista...Windows Movie Maker or whatever its called but when I try to burn a 1.99GB movie on to a 4.7 GB DVD disc, it says there's not enough room...WTF!?

He means, why did they release the game early but not the bundle early.

Might be production schedules... who knows... but you'd most likely be better off getting game only and buying a used les paul or xplorer... rockband 2 mic isn't overly better, is it? so that just means the drums... which you could buy alongside, but seperately, the game at this point, I think.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How do I burn a DVD movie? I tried using the program that comes with Vista...Windows Movie Maker or whatever its called but when I try to burn a 1.99GB movie on to a 4.7 GB DVD disc, it says there's not enough room...WTF!?[/QUOTE]

It's probably trying to convert the movie to some other format, like burning a CD from MP3s requires the MP3 be uncompressed and encoded to WAV format.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How do I burn a DVD movie? I tried using the program that comes with Vista...Windows Movie Maker or whatever its called but when I try to burn a 1.99GB movie on to a 4.7 GB DVD disc, it says there's not enough room...WTF!?[/quote]

'Movie'...Right ;)

RB DLC is what makes the game, especially where you'll be able to keep using it forever. My setlist right now is massive. I love it.

[quote name='lordwow']RB DLC is what makes the game, especially where you'll be able to keep using it forever. My setlist right now is massive. I love it.[/QUOTE]

The variety is definitely its saving grace.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']He means, why did they release the game early but not the bundle early.

Might be production schedules... who knows... but you'd most likely be better off getting game only and buying a used les paul or xplorer... rockband 2 mic isn't overly better, is it? so that just means the drums... which you could buy alongside, but seperately, the game at this point, I think.[/quote]

Yes. Thats what I am talking about.

Hey guys! We are release a 2009 Ford Mustang all new and improved. The body will be released on Sept 26th but the tires will be released Oct 19th.

But feel free to use the tires from previous mustangs until then.

Damn, I just realized that with Any Way You Want It in RB2, I really don't have any reason to keep GH3 around anymore...

Except the Halo theme...

:whistle2:k

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's probably trying to convert the movie to some other format, like burning a CD from MP3s requires the MP3 be uncompressed and encoded to WAV format.[/quote]

Bummer...I thought it would be a simple process to record videos to DVD...Guess I'll have to break it down into 2...Thanks.

I wonder if Budge knows...since he was talking about burning a DVD for his dad a couple days ago.

What we got here... is a failure to communicate.

Budge is a command-line wizard.
There has to be a twist.
A command-line wizard
Is such a supple wrist.

The chart for Any Way You Want It is better for RB2 than GH3 IMO. I'm kinda upset I bought that pack now that all 3 songs are on RB.

[quote name='lordwow']The chart for Any Way You Want It is better for RB2 than GH3 IMO. I'm kinda upset I bought that pack now that all 3 songs are on RB.[/quote]

Me too

:whistle2:(

Way to waste $6.25/500 pts

:pist:

Maybe I'll just trade in GH3 to EB along with Project Dillweed...

:whistle2:k

I just wish RB would get the Halo theme eventually

I didn't have a problem stating that Conan Obrian was the funniest man on late night. But the more I watch of Craig Fergesun, who I always thought whs a third bit player on Drew Carrey, the more I come to find him hilarious. And while everyone was talkign about david Letterman's comments last night, craig was more forward and funnier in my view.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DT3Dest47U[/media]

[quote name='lordwow']I hope RB gets the whole Top Gun soundtrack :cool:[/QUOTE]

Remember that scene in the clockwork orange where Mcdowell is forced to watch a tv screen.

489219816_4f5a139600_m.jpg

That was done to me once.

In college.

For a week.

And the movie was...

Top Gun.

To this day I have seizures whenever any scene, clip, or sound effect from that movie is played. I can't even go to airshows.

That movie scarred me. For life.

That 2nd video in the OP is fail, since if that song had lyrics, it would be the lyrics that the Japanese have been putting into it for years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfzXJxbGEWc

[quote name='Number83']So do I want to get Spore or Colonization?[/quote]
Colonization the new Civ game? Get that instead.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']That 2nd video in the OP is fail, since if that song had lyrics, it would be the lyrics that the Japanese have been putting into it for years[/quote]

you fail at life. go away. the fact that quoting your post infected the OTT with AIDS proves it.

[quote name='manthing']Wait, that Halo 3 expansion isn't coming until NEXT year? I thought Bungie didn't want to keep making Halo... :whistle2:k[/quote]

I'm almost as excited for this as I was for the Cars expansion pack...

Wait a tic.

Expansion for a game that wasn't enjoyable in the first place? And I can pay monies for it? YES! SIGN ME UP!

fuck...

I didn't know the 120GB HD was only $70 with that coupon at Gamestop...

I just hope my local store has one in stock, as I have to get my credit back from RB2 anyway..

:pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who let manthing make an OTT? It's on the level of a Brown or anonymous one.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How do I burn a DVD movie? I tried using the program that comes with Vista...Windows Movie Maker or whatever its called but when I try to burn a 1.99GB movie on to a 4.7 GB DVD disc, it says there's not enough room...WTF!?[/QUOTE]

Pirate.

[quote name='manthing']Goddamit

As*hole comes in here spouting his Japanophile crap AND sh*ts on the carpet while doing it...[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Bad dog! Bad dog! hotdog & bananas!

(notice, once I could edit things correctly (had to open IE :bomb:) and I removed his url from my quote, the OTT reverted to normal...)

Remember when the administration deleted our posts when we were discussing how to take music off of a legitimate audio CD and convert it to MP3 without sounding like shit, Liquid 2? :cool:

[quote name='lordwow']The chart for Any Way You Want It is better for RB2 than GH3 IMO. I'm kinda upset I bought that pack now that all 3 songs are on RB.[/quote]

Jukebox Hero being a cover saddens me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back