The Lyrical Mega Mang OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you kicked ck64 and corrosivesteal's asses yet, zewone?

It's gonna be so :cool: when we have that airhead hockey MILF one heart attack away from the presidency. :cool:

Hmmmmm...meta-game cheesemints. I have the 2nd through final mission to do :( I can't event imagine how I am going to get the steppin razor achievement.

[quote name='Brak']How did you get that many kills, when our team was fucking garbage?

You should have accepted that invite I sent you.

Then again, I threw my back out and had to quit, anyway.[/QUOTE]
I was rocking Pyro, so I didn't need any team. I was just playing smart and killin' them from behind with the flamethrower that gets criticals from behind. I accepted the invite after I had that killer round, but it was full.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Have you kicked ck64 and corrosivesteal's asses yet, zewone?

It's gonna be so :cool: when we have that airhead hockey MILF one heart attack away from the presidency. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I've played with CK64 a couple of times. He's actually not bad, because he plays a lot. But, I don't play that often (up until recently) and can hang. :cool:

CorrosiveSteel just added me today.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']15 hour shift on Saturday. :cool:[/quote]

Oh, the things to be proud of.

You'll break.

They always do. :cool:

[quote name='marten']Oh, the things to be proud of.

You'll break.

They always do. :cool:[/quote]

I work full time, and usually average around 9-12 hours a day. Good side is I usually get a 3 day weekend, not to mention holiday pay+benefits.

Here's what you do, Marten: send me some quality beers and in return I will send you some really mediocre ones.

Oh, and NBC would you upload The Office? :pist:

[quote name='Moxio']Here's what you do, Marten: send me some quality beers and in return I will send you some really mediocre ones.

Oh, and NBC would you upload The Office? :pist:[/quote]

I've gotta convince Liquid there are good beers, first.

If I can pull that off, I might stand a shot at getting him to believe physics is pure fiction.

Then, anything is possible. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back