The Lyrical Mega Mang OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You could become a AAA blowjob giving powerhouse and pay for all those games yourself, regardless of their quality.[/QUOTE]
I figure 1 AAA blowjob would be enough to afford all of those games when they hit a price I'll actually buy them at.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I figure 1 AAA blowjob would be enough to afford all of those games when they hit a price I'll actually buy them at.[/QUOTE]
True.

Greene is going to be in a flashback episode to the earlier years. Apparently Bassett who's coming on next week was his patient eons ago... at least that's what the flashback will be.

Early impressions of that sonic game seem to be good, not that we're allowed to talk about it, but I have a feeling that people might say that there are classic gameplay levels that are good.

[quote name='lordwow']Greene is going to be in a flashback episode to the earlier years. Apparently Bassett who's coming on next week was his patient eons ago... at least that's what the flashback will be.[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. I was hoping they wouldn't something entirely too bizarre.

I don't know. If you guys remember me posting about a microsoft survey a few weeks back, well I got a call this evening from MS and they said I won. I will get a list of prizes to select from in a couple weeks. They said it's usually videogames. Sweet!

the office for my new job in Iowa city is in the same building and right next to Budcat.

1. I want guitar hero IV early and free

2. I want to make them make pyschonauts II

3. I want to challenge them to an office vs office ping-pong tourney (they have a sweet ping pong table)

I think I am going to leave a note on their door that has this list.

[quote name='gareman']the office for my new job in Iowa city is in the same building and right next to Budcat.

1. I want guitar hero IV early and free

2. I want to make them make pyschonauts II

3. I want to challenge them to an office vs office ping-pong tourney (they have a sweet ping pong table)

I think I am going to leave a note on their door that has this list.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure they'll leave you with a signed restraining order.

Well my director has talked to them about the ping-pong match a little.

I figure I'll just go over there and get really drunk and play. Then inch my way over to the two cases of GHIV they have right by the door.....

[quote name='gareman']Well my director has talked to them about the ping-pong match a little.

I figure I'll just go over there and get really drunk and play. Then inch my way over to the two cases of GHIV they have right by the door.....[/QUOTE]
Grab me a GHIV game disc and I'll be the strongest member of your alliance.

Wow... I just threw my fucking back out REALLY bad.

(From sneezing, while playing TF2.)

I hope Blindness doesn't stink, it's from the City of God/Constant Gardener dude and it looks 28 Days Later/Children of Men-ish.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's pretty cool...is that a mod for HL2?[/QUOTE]

It's a mod for Portal, but you need both games.

11 minutes to install Burnout after it finished downloading off PSN. :cool:

I wonder how much space the install on the retail copy takes, the full download is only 3.something GB.

[quote name='marten']Any deals on the TFN-proof wireless adapters?[/QUOTE]
30% off used at GS?
[quote name='Mojimbo']11 minutes to install Burnout after it finished downloading off PSN. :cool:

I wonder how much space the install on the retail copy takes, the full download is only 3.something GB.[/QUOTE]

Why'd you buy that?

It's going to take up more space when you have to download the two updates.

There's no install for the disc version, or at least not one much bigger than a few MBs, but it's mostly just patches.

Updates should be included in the full download, zew.

I legitimately believe that people play Halo 3 solely as a way to be anonymous assholes.

Every good map got vetoed, and I wound up playing some rockets on [ insert monstrous map here ].

I hid my Halo 3 case behind my computer desk.

Because I threw my back out, and wanted to endure some mental torture to go along with my physical torture.

The current updates are integrated. I wanted to play it with a couple of friends that only have the PS3 version. Couldn't justify $60 or even $20 when I had the 360 version but I can do $6.

Sick. You should have stayed in that room you left. I fucking dominated. 160 something points. Head of the class. PC gamers stink. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']http://www.cnbc.com/id/26885559

$1.2 trillion?

I seriously... cannot FATHOM how much money that is... My mind is legitimately blown.[/quote]'

How about a stack of hundred dollar bills that would reach from us to Los Angeles?

I can picture that. That is real money.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The current updates are integrated. I wanted to play it with a couple of friends that only have the PS3 version. Couldn't justify $60 or even $20 when I had the 360 version but I can do $6.[/QUOTE]

Is it because your group makes you, or you legitimately like buying the same games multiple times?

[quote name='zewone']Sick. You should have stayed in that room you left. I fucking dominated. 160 something points. Head of the class. PC gamers stink. :cool:[/QUOTE]
How did you get that many kills, when our team was fucking garbage?

You should have accepted that invite I sent you.

Then again, I threw my back out and had to quit, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back