The Macho Man Randy Savage Wrestling Memorial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kellykellyat0.jpg

Hot 100.

I love how every time Kharma's music hits, Justin King hauls ass out of the way.

If I were the Miz and I were picking a match for John Cena, I'd have to go with a Get Punched In The Face By The Big Show match.

[quote name='ShinSolidus']Thank god that shit is over. Kharma, kill them Bella bitches!

that's right, just stand there and watch your murderer coming at you.[/QUOTE]

In all fairness, there weren't any stairs to run up.

[quote name='diddy310']You know Cena would overcome the odds when he sprouts telekinesis to make Show punch himself in the face.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what deleted post of mine you're referencing.

What, they're not going to show us the basement?

This movie looks like a pile of shit. Scorch, you around? Are we watching this shit tomorrow?

Orton says his first film as if he'll get more. This is first and last for you, even is you are the apex predator.

fuck Rey Mysterio for not wearing a full mask! Stop that half a mask shit already!

English motherfucker! do you speak it!?

R-Truth doesn't deserve to be in the main event because his best friend didn't die.

Old guy in the DX jersey was booing while clapping.

I like
Abyss
but as the
X-Division CHAMPION?!
WTF..

That set is horrible and looks like the WCW Thursday Night Thunder set without the wall on the entrance ramp. If anything, it looks like a really generic old Smackdown set without the fist of anal rape.

I wanna be ADR when I grow up.

fuckin rrrrrrrrrrrrattas!!!

I hate listening to Rey cut promos...I never believe shit he says. Probably because he's got on half a fucking mask.

stop everythang! call the Poeleece! That man is a fuckin thief! He a thief y'all!!!

Del Rio always looks like he falls off the top rope when he jumps.

[quote name='Demolition Man']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ron Killings is now channeling Tracy Morgan's character on 30 Rock.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing. he sounded just like Tracy Jordan.

Look him him, Rey! You gon' get got!

I wonder if Truth has the same thing Orton had when he booted Vinnice Mac. That IED.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Wrestlelicious might be coming to MTV 2, yet ROH is without an outlet. Yargh.[/QUOTE]

Why does MTV need a third wrestling series with the wild success of both Wrestling Society X and Lucha Libre USA?

I'd kill myself if ROH were on MTV. The editing / commercial restraints would absolutely kill it.

[quote name='Demolition Man']:lol:

On that note... what are the odds Cole/Lawler ends this Sunday?

I predict its not.
[/QUOTE]

I wish this feud went the way of Hade Vansen....damn, I wish Vansen's program with Taker actually played out...

Poor Sthwagger...

[quote name='xilly']That set is horrible and looks like the WCW Thursday Night Thunder set without the wall on the entrance ramp. If anything, it looks like a really generic old Smackdown set without the fist of anal rape.[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad someone referenced this. What the hell was with that set?

[quote name='davo1224']I'm so glad someone referenced this. What the hell was with that set?[/QUOTE]

I'm okay with the blue hue. Red/black as a colorscheme is pretty bloody overused in pro wrestling. It looks clean.

The in-ring product has to be compelling, though. All signs point to TNImpact deserving a "same old shit!" chant, however.

[quote name='davo1224']I'm so glad someone referenced this. What the hell was with that set?[/QUOTE]

I don't know but it was fucking awesome that you could jump off of it in the Smackdown games.

I couldn't even imagine the fan backlash of Taz vs. Tenay in a Kiss My Foot Match.

[quote name='Survivalism']I almost feel bad for the guy. How do you live up to your dad when your dad is Mr. fucking Perfect?[/QUOTE]
You do it by making your gimmick Mr. Perfecter

They gave Mr. Perfecter a belt!

Kane and Big Show have done more for the Nexus than Cena did in the 8 months of that feud. Seriously...Big Show did the face in peril thing and sold offense from Mike McGillicutty and David Otunga.

Did they win the belts? It would be weird since they just showed Punk/Ryan vs. Show/Kane for Sunday before the match.

Phew, when Hawkins/Ryder reunited I thought they were going to strip away his gimmick to neuter him even further.

I know Cena is annoying most of the time, but he's probably the one pushing for these little Ryder appearances here and there, so it's hard to totally despise him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back