The Magically Hovering OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you mean Naked Lunch?[quote name='munch']No. I've heard mix things about it. I have other films I need to get before I watch that.[/QUOTE]Yep, that's exactly why I'm not sure about it. It'd be an easy choice to check out the rest of the Doinel series but that one is on Blu-gay and those aren't. I'm excited for The Wages of Fear in a couple of weeks though.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Don't you mean Naked Lunch?[/quote]

Second row, sixth movie over in Brak's picture.

But yeah, Naked Lunch as well, probably.

I see. I thought you were referencing a Simpsons episode where they said the same thing but referenced Naked Lunch instead.

There was a local 'Mom & Pop' Rental Store that had every Criterion but I didn't get to catch many before they closed during this past summer. I only found out they had them a month before summer break.

Sadly I only own three (Wes Anderson). I will go ballistic on them when I have a steady cash flow.

Everything is spiraling into a fucken black hole. Every day is something new, some more stupid and even more dangerous than the last. I cant take it anymore, why the fuck are some people allergic to all forms of common sense.

I Have officially lost control of everything, I dont know what to do and I'm an inch away from just calling the cops and Hauling everyone in that house to jail, including me...I just dont give a fuck anymore, I want it to be over, I need it to be over. This is too much bullshit, I dont need it. The more I try to bring in some order, the more violent the situation escalates, I'm scared and tired of it dealing with this on my own with no support from anyone.

I want to move on with my own life...

I just want to take a bus and leave to who the fuck know'swhere and never come back.

I attempted to replace a bunch of shitty Gamecube cases tonight at Gamestop by buying up 6 copies of Madden 2002 for $1 each, and the dude refused to sell them to me. He didn't want to go digging for the discs, so he gave me a bunch of GC cases out of the back.

I guess they really are lazy asses.

Are you talking about your family or your neighbors Joe? Don't you have a good chunk of money to be living more than decently? What's taking you so long from ditching the place you're in?

Well I did it, bought 2 tickets to Monday Night Raw for June 29. Seats are in section 113. Only thing is that it comes out to $120 for 2 tickets. :whistle2:\

14557s_a.gif

[quote name='TheRock88']Oh, fuck the A's it's all about the Giants mang and my boy Lincecum ;)[/quote]
It was fun watching Randy get knocked around today in person.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Where's the square desert? By the steeps?[/quote]
Triangle forest, spawn more overlords.

Music: Windows key + tab.

Turns out I remember way less of Saturday night than I thought. Nothing bad happened, apparently, but the fact that I don't have that memory kinda really fucking bothers me. :whistle2:|

Z.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']btw this Saitek keyboard is SO cash.[/QUOTE]

I told you.

BTW, you're a dumbass. Click the little screen on the bottom left of the taskbar to get the window thing.

[quote name='crystalklear64']yea its flip 3D

if you have it turned on with vista you hold hold the windows key and press tab instead of alt+tab[/QUOTE]

Don't act like you knew. I remember you being just as surprised as him.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Turns out I remember way less of Saturday night than I thought. Nothing bad happened, apparently, but the fact that I don't have that memory kinda really fucking bothers me. :whistle2:|

Z.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to my world.

[quote name='zewone']
Don't act like you knew. I remember you being just as surprised as him.[/QUOTE]
That statement makes no sense.

If you "remembered" something, its in the past, which means I would obviously have that knowledge in the present, so of course I know.
As for being surprised, indeed I was.

In other news, new version, now with sexy flute samples, a pretty bad synth brass section, and bongos.

http://www.hotlinkfiles.com/files/2447920_pbclr/TheChase2Fade.mp3

I got some right here.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Turns out I remember way less of Saturday night than I thought. Nothing bad happened, apparently, but the fact that I don't have that memory kinda really fucking bothers me. :whistle2:|

Z.[/quote]

That's happened to me too many times. It's the best (worst) when you wake up somewhere that you don't know where you are or how you got there. Or when you wake up on the floor in your underwear, there's some girl in your bed, and your apartment is flooded. :whistle2:\"

Morning OTT.

[quote name='Maklershed']Or when you wake up on the floor in your underwear, there's some girl in your bed, and your apartment is flooded. :whistle2:\"[/quote]

Tell the full story! Or least PM it to me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back