The Magically Hovering OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I can't believe that there's going to be a $250 bundle for Rock Band Beatles.[/quote]

the bundle sounds sick though.

Dubbed the Limited Edition Premium Bundle, it includes The Beatles: Rock Band game; a Höfner Bass controller, Beatlesque and Ludwig-branded Rock Band drums with classic pearl finish, a metal kick pedal and a vintage replica drumhead; plus a microphone with stand and, according to an email from retailer GameStop, "additional special content."

It's a fucking waste though if you've already bought the band kits which 99% of Rock-Band/GH owners have already.

Yeah.

I wonder if he played Mario Kart with Dr Mario Kart, being that he sampled the Wii in a mental hospital. :whistle2:k

Do any of you guys have a copy of Splinter Cell: Double Agent for the 360 that you would be willing to trade or sell for fairly cheap?

(not much of a spoiler - trust me)

Breaking out of prison in Double Agent = Dollar Signs

[quote name='Brak']Yeah.

I wonder if he played Mario Kart with Dr Mario Kart, being that he sampled the Wii in a mental hospital. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

DMK did what?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Whats w/ the interest in double agent, lately?[/quote]

I dunno, I just played and loved that game on the PC.

But I want to play it on 360 and have a complete Splinter Cell collection.

[quote name='munch']DMK did what?[/quote]Dr Mario Kart is a nut job and Big Mike challenged him to an all out Mario Kart brawl in the padded room.

[quote name='munch']DMK did what?[/QUOTE]
Huh? He's a psychopath.

Morning OTT

[quote name='TheRock88']Well I did it, bought 2 tickets to Monday Night Raw for June 29. Seats are in section 113. Only thing is that it comes out to $120 for 2 tickets. :whistle2:\[/quote]

The one time I went to a WWF show, it was the Smackdown a week before WM2000. My brother and I got seats 4 rows from the barrier on the camera side.

We were on camera all night. And tix only cost $40 then.

:cool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Turns out I remember way less of Saturday night than I thought. Nothing bad happened, apparently, but the fact that I don't have that memory kinda really fucking bothers me. :whistle2:|

Z.[/quote]

Meh, no biggie.

[quote name='Maklershed']
That's happened to me too many times. It's the best (worst) when you wake up somewhere that you don't know where you are or how you got there. Or when you wake up on the floor in your underwear, there's some girl in your bed, and your apartment is flooded. :whistle2:\"[/quote]

I liked it when I woke up curled in the fetal position outside of my apartment complex even though I had my keys on me.

:whistle2:#

[quote name='darthbudge']
Tell the full story! Or least PM it to me. ;)[/quote]

Umm, those kinds of stories aren't uncommon in college young man.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Whats w/ the interest in double agent, lately?[/quote]

I thought the 360 version was WORSE than the Xbox version?

[quote name='manthing']
I thought the 360 version was WORSE than the Xbox version?[/quote]

They are just different games.

SC: DA on 360 is all flashy, and SC: DA on Xbox was more like the previous games. Both are great.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of Jekki's gimmick. I really hope it's not his internet personality and he's like how he is on here all the time.

femp9z.gif

[quote name='munch']You better tell this story, Mak.[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']

And yeah Mak, you gotta tell that story.[/quote]

[quote name='darthbudge']

Tell the full story! Or least PM it to me. ;)[/quote]

It's not that exciting because I honestly can't remember what happened. All I know is I was at a party with my frat buddies. I black out. I wake up and its like 10am or so and I'm lying on the floor of my bedroom. The carpet is soaked, I'm in my boxer shorts, and one of my lady friends that hung out at my apartment all the time was in my bed
to this day I dont know if anything happened between us
. I get up and survey the damage and see that my bedroom, my roomates bedroom, and the hall carpets are all soaked. The girl wakes up and we hang out and try to figure out why the floors are wet but have no idea and she just goes about her business. And that's pretty much it. :lol:

EDIT: I have a far more entertaining that involves a lady friend and innebriation. I'll have to tell that one at home though.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Number84's box score from last night. He came on in relief in the 4th inning:

IP H R ER BB SO

2 2 0 0 3 6[/QUOTE]

I searched for #84 but couldn't find him to get him on my fantasy team.

Does anybody here use Rhapsody?

I have two coupons worth $4, but I don't use Rhapsody and I don't feel like going through hoops for only $4.

But if anybody wants them, just PM me and they are yours.

If you have someone on "super block", do you still see their threads? help1 for example.. if I had him on "super block" would I still see his goatee thread?

I'll PM you the instructions later. Basically, you take the 20gb out, put the 120gb, then run a program on your computer that will make the drive the same as the one you buy in stores. The whole thing will cost you about $50 and 15 minutes of your time.

[quote name='Maklershed']Whatdya mean munchmang? How do I make my own?[/QUOTE]

It's real easy Mak:

buy your own production plant

[quote name='tiredfornow']If you have someone on "super block", do you still see their threads? help1 for example.. if I had him on "super block" would I still see his goatee thread?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the thread still shows, but you won't see the first post.

except he would be brown, probably wearing a shirt too tight for him, and have cheetos dust on his his new goatee.

I like how some asshole prick-fuck just set it to $1.

Now I'm gonna have to make an alt. account to cancel out that bogus bullshit.

[quote name='Brak']I like how some asshole prick-fuck just set it to $1.

Now I'm gonna have to make an alt. account to cancel out that bogus bullshit.[/QUOTE]

DarthPuma can explain how to do it, then not get banned.

[quote name='manthing']

Hey Fudge:

Those Acer Revos look like they're gonna be under $500 when they hit.[/quote]

Awesome.

---

I have at least 1 job interview today, and possibly a second. :cool:

[quote name='manthing']Why doesn't my rating stick?

--------------------

Hey Fudge:

Those Acer Revos look like they're gonna be under $500 when they hit.[/quote]
I was reading a review on those and some netgear box just yesterday.

budge, i had the whole thing set up for my lowball, forgot to click save, and closed out of the fucking window. You won the games for $5 though. I can ship first and give you an exact total if you'd like.

[quote name='munch']Where bulge?[/quote]

It was at a company that sells "interior enviromental equipment" in Austin. It is off of Wall St. It would be as a Sales Assistant working in the setup and display departments.

I really hope I get this job. They said no experience required, no minimum age limit and so on. It pays $2,400 a month, paid out weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back