The Mark Henry World's Strongest Champ Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DumbKellyKelly is awesome too...

AaTltQoCAAAijMM.jpg

NSFW:
KELLY.jpg

[quote name='mykevermin']"The good R-Truth is gone...The bad R-Truth won't pass the bong"?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'll hear from now on. One of those "'scuse me while I kiss this guy" moments.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']God, how I wish they would've left out that stupid sword tattoo.[/QUOTE]

That remixed version of his theme at the end is fucking atrocious too. I don't understand what the point of bringing Lesnar in is (other than $$), as I'd say 75% of the current WWE Universe (TM) doesn't even remember him in a WWE ring, only as a UFC fighter.

:/

TMZ.com reports that Travis "Tyson" Tomko, 38, was arrested in Florida on Monday after law enforcement discovered the former WWE star injecting himself with stolen pain medicine while hiding inside the bathroom of a Chili's restaurant.

He is accused of robbing a CVS Pharmacy of 210 tablets of Oxycodone on Monday. A pharmacist claims Tomko threatened to attack him unless he was supplied with "several bottles" of Oxycodone.

The pharmacist complied and Tomko left with 210 tablets of the powerful painkiller. Tomko, however, claimed he did not threaten the pharmacist

According to the police report obtained by TMZ, Tomko went to a nearby Chili's restaurant, where he allegedly injected 178 "crushed up and melted down" pills into his system while spending 30 to 40 minutes in a restroom.

After police were informed of his whereabouts, Tomko was arrested and taken into custody on a robbery charge. He allegedly told police that he has a "severe drug problem." One officer says Tomko had "needle marks and blood running down his arm." He also flushed "something" down the toilet.

Tomko was taken to a nearby hospital and subequently transported to a nearby jail, where he was booked for robbery. He's currently behind bars in St. Johns County Jail -- bond was set at $7,500.

Holy f'in shit... 178 pills at one damn time? How the fuk is he alive? I mean shit.... I get messed up on one 750 mg pill. I messed up one time and forgot how long ago I had taken my last pill and took one withing an hour of my previous pill and that shit made me feel like ass.... I can't even begin to imagine what 178 of those damn things at once would even feel like......

I really thought he was doing OK in Japan and would be a lifer over there. I remember he was major over in TNA for a bit, but they refused to pull the trigger. I hope the guy hits some rehab and gets back on his feet.

The sword tattoo is no big deal - the real atrocity is that horrible version of his theme that plays at the end of that video. As much as I wasn't interested in that WWE '12 game initially, they'e doing a lot to try to win me back. Still waiting on confirmation of the real Demolition theme being in there though.

When I saw the headline on that Tomko story earlier I laughed, but reading it, it's pretty fucking sad. That's some rock-bottom shit right there.

Well, the Demolition entrance video on YT is from the THQ/WWE Games channel, so I'd say that's confirmation.

As for the Lesnar video, I don't hear much of anything that sounds like any sort of entrance theme at all. His theme is a Jim Johnston thing, so I can't imagine them not having rights to use it.

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, the Demolition entrance video on YT is from the THQ/WWE Games channel, so I'd say that's confirmation.[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. Haven't looked for a video in a few weeks and at the time it wasn't up. Nice to see it's apparently too hard to program it so it calls them Demolition on the entrance.

As for the Lesnar video, I don't hear much of anything that sounds like any sort of entrance theme at all. His theme is a Jim Johnston thing, so I can't imagine them not having rights to use it.

If that's not a new, really shitty version of his theme at the end, then that is one hell of a coincidence. Just because the original is an in-house theme doesn't mean they won't change it just for the sake of changing it...wouldn't be the first time.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']God, how I wish they would've left out that stupid sword tattoo.[/QUOTE]

Even though it looks stupid, I prefer the current look of "legends" in the game. Take The Rock for example, hated how in the past 2-3 SVR games that he had the 1999-2001 look instead of the bald/tattoo around his shoulder look right before he left WWE and what he looks like now.

[quote name='TheRock88']Even though it looks stupid, I prefer the current look of "legends" in the game. Take The Rock for example, hated how in the past 2-3 SVR games that he had the 1999-2001 look instead of the bald/tattoo around his shoulder look right before he left WWE and what he looks like now.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Rock's 2003 entrance video/theme was the best, as well.

That's insane about Tomko, can't believe it didn't kill him. It's like he knew he'd get caught and didn't want them to be able to just pump his stomach.

[quote name='Clak']That's insane about Tomko, can't believe it didn't kill him. It's like he knew he'd get caught and didn't want them to be able to just pump his stomach.[/QUOTE]
I think the news source may have mis quoted. That's a lot of pills to crush and melt in 40 minutes. Plus that amount of pills would kill 99.9% of people.

[quote name='mykevermin']Well, the Demolition entrance video on YT is from the THQ/WWE Games channel, so I'd say that's confirmation.

As for the Lesnar video, I don't hear much of anything that sounds like any sort of entrance theme at all. His theme is a Jim Johnston thing, so I can't imagine them not having rights to use it.[/QUOTE]

Really? Have you forgotten his WWE theme?

http://youtu.be/Z7m9xo923H8?t=14s

[quote name='pitfallharry219']One report I read said Tomko asked the Chili's waitress for a spoon. She brought him one back, and he asked her to go get a deeper spoon.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post that. Now that's a new low.

No, 178 would kill 100% of people. If for no other reason than you can't inject that much water into your veins (unless he missed and kept hitting muscle) without dying. Add to that a person with oh say 50-60 (still too much) will have little to no cordination left and will inevitably get an air bubble.

I'm guessing 17 or 18 and it's a typo, incredibly hard to believe it would be 78 and 178 is simply impossible without help.

Also, why does Booker T look like Jar Jar in a video game?

The revenge of the fat thumbed journalist who reached for the 7 button a little too far to the right.

Alternately, the wrestling "journalist" who isn't into fact checking and knows fuck-all about how preposterous injecting that many pills is.

Equally plausible theories.

Sad about Tomko. I hope he gets the help he needs, and I hope he wants the help he gets.

[quote name='mykevermin']The revenge of the fat thumbed journalist who reached for the 7 button a little too far to the right.

Alternately, the wrestling "journalist" who isn't into fact checking and knows fuck-all about how preposterous injecting that many pills is.

Equally plausible theories.[/QUOTE]

It says 178 in the arrest report, and Tomko himself said as much.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1011_Tomko_arrest.pdf

No where in that PDF does it say he took that many, injection or not. It just says that 178 pills were missing.

[quote name='Clak']No where in that PDF does it say he took that many, injection or not. It just says that 178 pills were missing.[/QUOTE]

It says 178 were missing, and the cop asked Tomko where the missing pills were, and he replied that he used them.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']It says 178 were missing, and the cop asked Tomko where the missing pills were, and he replied that he used them.[/QUOTE]
That makes more sense. Most people that steal stuff stash it somewhere just in case they are caught. And I said 99.9% just to leave open that slim chance but from what I understood he didn't even go to the hospital.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']It says 178 were missing, and the cop asked Tomko where the missing pills were, and he replied that he used them.[/QUOTE]

Well, if anyone's word can be taken at face value, it's a drug addict.

From diddy's original post.

He also flushed "something" down the toilet.

Seems to be a much more likely explanation.

It doesn't say that he took 178 though, but I can see why you'd think that from the way it's worded. He said he took the missing pills, then it says that according to police, 178 pills were missing. But there is no way he took 178, he probably flushed them being as we was in the restroom.

[quote name='TheRock88']When did Cole do this? :lol:

dszpl.gif
[/QUOTE]

Last night after Super Dave fired good ol' JR.

Couple of shots of Batista, one with his freakishly large head at the Saints Row 3 party and one with the new back ink he's got.

0263.jpg

batista-001.jpg

[quote name='neocisco']A 42-year-old man should not have the same haircut that many 15-year-old boys have.[/QUOTE]
lol

The proportion of Batista's head to body in that picture makes me think of those budget TNA action figure 3-packs.

You know which one I'm talking about if you've seen it. Face-paint, "Nation of Violence"-era Samoa Joe figure is included, complete with washboard abs. muffin-top sold separately.

So here's Brock Lesnar's interview about being in WWE '12.

I don't have any regrets. If I had any regrets, it would have been that I wish I enjoyed my time there a little bit better. I'm not a very good yes man, and I'm not very easily controlled," Lesnar said. "I never had any really true hard feelings for WWE. It just wasn't for me. I think during the time that I spent there, I dominated the show. I was probably one of the true athletes in the company and for them to have me back in the video game, I think there's some mutual respect between the both of us that says, "job well done" and "you are and were one of the great ones.

To me it means, "We're losing money and viewership to MMA heavily and you're the easiest bridge between the two audiences."

Well, ain't that something. If you asked me "whose entrance themes are terrible in WWE right now?" I would have named the first 2 right off the bat.

Glad to hear we're getting more of it.

Awful. That band should go write jingles to sell auto insurance or credit report websites, and stop fucking up wrestling shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back