The Most Dangerous OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TFN']2girls1finger, brak.

check it out, right now.[/QUOTE]
Nasty. I imagine there's a lot of brushing and rinsing going on afterwards.

strummerbs, I'm loving Atlas Shrugged. :D

I just got to the part where
Rearden and Dagny find the busted "Atmosphere Engine" (which the physicist in me hates :lol:) in the abandoned factory. I'm sure sure where the story is headed now that the John Galt line was completed though...

[quote name='Maklershed']I wish I could shit as fast and tidily as that girl in the 2girls1cup video.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone needs more fiber.

Well his mother tricked him into going to a therapist for her and it was a ruse. So they put him in a mental health clinic without any outside communication. He refused to tell his mother to contact anyone because he wanted to keep his psychotic mother out of that part of his life.
So yeah, I feel like a bitch for sending all those emails nagging him and accusing him of dodging me. Oh and he can add this mental health blemish as another reason on why he can't get a job.

[quote name='Brak']I want to play Call of Duty 4.

:bomb:[/quote]
No you don't. It's beyond fucked right now. Random freezing every few minutes. Shit's taking forever to load. So shitty. :cry:

[quote name='Trakan']No you don't. It's beyond fucked right now. Random freezing every few minutes. Shit's taking forever to load. So shitty.[/QUOTE]
It seems like Xbox Live is jacked.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Strell are you playing some SC tonight?[/QUOTE]

I can if people want.

Not until after 10:30 my time though. So 2.5 hours.

[quote name='TFN']Really Trak?

fuck. :/[/quote]

Yeah. Dashboard update. I don't know if it's cause everyone's hittin' it at once or what.

[quote name='Liquid 2']strummerbs, I'm loving Atlas Shrugged. :D

I just got to the part where
Rearden and Dagny find the busted "Atmosphere Engine" (which the physicist in me hates :lol:) in the abandoned factory. I'm sure sure where the story is headed now that the John Galt line was completed though...
[/QUOTE]

Oh man, you are just getting to the real meat of the story. It gets much better in the next major act. I think I need to go pick up The Fountainhead soon. Keep me updated on how you're progressing.

[quote name='Strell']Decoratin' o tennenbaum.[/QUOTE]
Is it true tenebaum is the German word for Strell's wang?

[quote name='strummerbs']What mediocre album are you reviewing?

It's sad that a terrible album is far better for reviewing purposes. At least the actual write-up is fun. Decent albums are dull both in the music and the review. I hated writing those, back in my journalism days.[/QUOTE]
Euros Childs - The Miracle Inn

Very decent, haha.

West side massive iz de best

aligwall01.jpg

Fo wealz

Yes. Many things about me are massive.

And dc, you know that's a game only you and I get to play on Xmicus eve.

[quote name='TFN']I think thats why Brak is so scared of casual sex.

Little Brak looks like a Vienna Sausage.[/QUOTE]
At least one person is impressed by it.

istockphoto_1903593_amazed_by_vienna_sausage.jpg

[quote name='TFN']Massive?

Look at Shrikes.[/quote]

I stand corrected.

[quote name='Brak']Massive?

Look at my penis.[/quote]

Pics? A/S/L?

[quote name='dcfox']At least one person is impressed by it.

istockphoto_1903593_amazed_by_vienna_sausage.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What is that thing? Not the sausage...the thing holding the sausage.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Pics? A/S/L?[/QUOTE]
You don't want to get mixed up with a guy like me.

I'm a loner -- A rebel.

Getting a bra fitting revealed that I should be wearing 40DDD. I was wearing 44DD. My new bra feels like going from jammies to new pantyhose.

We were on such a nice roll until that $$$$$$-ass XBL started acting up.

On the plus side I finally started CoD4 SP on Vet'ran and it's pretty cool so far. It'll serve as a nice aside to the MP so I can inch my way through it without it being as aggravating.

[quote name='Mojimbo']We were on such a nice roll until that $$$$$$-ass XBL started acting up.

On the plus side I finally started CoD4 SP on Vet'ran and it's pretty cool so far. It'll serve as a nice aside to the MP so I can inch my way through it without it being as aggravating.[/QUOTE]
You're too ascurred to talk.

*points and laughs*

I would like to download Psychonauts with those free points from marten but that ninja is 4 gigs big. I can't deal with that shit.

I don't have an open mic right now cause I sit too close to the teevee screen and have my speakers up too loud.

I usually talk when spoken to though, don't want to be rude 'n shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back