The Most Dangerous OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='utopianmachine']Getting a bra fitting revealed that I should be wearing 40DDD. I was wearing 44DD. My new bra feels like going from jammies to new pantyhose.[/quote]

Jesus.

Don't let Plume see you. Ever.

[quote name='Rocko']Adopted?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']How'd you give birth to a white baby?[/QUOTE]

He's an albino.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Getting a bra fitting revealed that I should be wearing 40DDD. I was wearing 44DD. My new bra feels like going from jammies to new pantyhose.[/QUOTE]
god i need to do that. I know I'm so off on my bra size.

This is unfortunate. Firefox doesn't want to get past memory. Like.. the proccess is running but the application doesn't load. So I'm stuck with internet failsplorer :cry:

[quote name='crystalklear64']This is unfortunate. Firefox doesn't want to get past memory. Like.. the proccess is running but the application doesn't load. So I'm stuck with internet failsplorer :cry:[/QUOTE]
End the process, wait 30 seconds, and open it again.

I really, really hope they fix those motherfucking memory leaks in FF 3.0. The instance of FF that I was running was taking up 750 mb of RAM and an additional 750 mb of virtual memory. Un-fucking-believable, not to mention unacceptable.

[quote name='Brak']Punk_Raven?[/QUOTE]
Punk_Raven is my son. You guys were the only friends he ever had and all you did was make fun of him :cry:

Also, I've said this a hundred times before swimming/water levels are the worst absolute fail in the history of game design. If Mario Galaxy can't get it right with it's dildo controller I'm convinced no game will ever get it right. Not even when we will be playing games in virtual reality with consoles jacked directly to our brains will they do swimming right.

[quote name='Liquid 2']End the process, wait 30 seconds, and open it again.

I really, really hope they fix those motherfucking memory leaks in FF 3.0. The instance of FF that I was running was taking up 750 mb of RAM and an additional 750 mb of virtual memory. Un-fucking-believable, not to mention unacceptable.[/quote]

Firefox has had memory leaks since it came out.

You ever finish Atlas Shrugged?

[quote name='Liquid 2']End the process, wait 30 seconds, and open it again.

I really, really hope they fix those motherfucking memory leaks in FF 3.0. The instance of FF that I was running was taking up 750 mb of RAM and an additional 750 mb of virtual memory. Un-fucking-believable, not to mention unacceptable.[/quote]

Ain't that the truth.

Left a text document open in firefox one night, came back the following morning and that fucker was pushing 350mb. On a text document.

Oh, and hewwo OTT.

Yea, that usually works. Except.. first it wouldn't end it even killing the whole tree, and now its saying access denied. And this is having restarted about 6 minutes ago.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Yea, that usually works. Except.. first it wouldn't end it even killing the whole tree, and now its saying access denied. And this is having restarted about 6 minutes ago.[/quote]

I had this happen to be before also. Try rebooting your PC, then turning off your anti virus and see if it works. I had a computer that FF would just not start if Kaspersky Anti Virus was running. I fixed the problem when I wiped my HDD and installed a bunch of new parts so I am not sure exactly what caused it.

Well, I know what causes it... but I don't know what causes it. I know that makes 0 sense, but if I try to launch firefox before my other startup processes load then it'll do that where I can see the processes, but no app. But I don't know what about starting it before the rest have finished loading makes it break : / Anyway, restarted and waited so now I'm good to go.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']What's the point of a "Hi I'm new thread"? You're just going to get shat upon.[/QUOTE]
I had to go in there and set the poor boy straight. He needs to be talking about that Wii.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']What's the point of a "Hi I'm new thread"? You're just going to get shat upon.[/QUOTE]
Getting shat upon?

Alright I got a 32" for about $450. Not bad I guess. :x

But anyways I'm not sure what wires to get. Obviously up till now I've been using trusty old red-white-yellow, but now I guess I need super wires. My 360 doesn't have an HDMI port I dont think (its old, early 06).

Also,do you guys have any tips on how to adjust settings? I'm trying out Halo 3 and it looks green. :/

Get the component cables before you do anything.. then use a vibrant game to set your shit up to where you think its good.

I think that Tennis game would be good..

[quote name='Moxio']Alright I got a 32" for about $450. Not bad I guess. :x

But anyways I'm not sure what wires to get. Obviously up till now I've been using trusty old red-white-yellow, but now I guess I need super wires. My 360 doesn't have an HDMI port I dont think (its old, early 06).

Also,do you guys have any tips on how to adjust settings? I'm trying out Halo 3 and it looks green. :/[/QUOTE]
Did you buy a Premium or a Core?

Premium should come with component cables.

If you don't have component cables, you're gonna need them or VGA cables.

As for settings, give me the model number and I'll see what I can find on AVS.

[quote name='zewone']Did you buy a Premium or a Core?

Premium should come with component cables.

If you don't have component cables, you're gonna need them or VGA cables.

As for settings, give me the model number and I'll see what I can find on AVS.[/QUOTE]

Envision L32W761 32"

I bought a Premium, and it has these cables that like split (two sets of three, I'm using the red green blue right now).

[quote name='Moxio']Envision L32W761 32"

I bought a Premium, and it has these cables that like split (two sets of three, I'm using the red green blue right now).[/QUOTE]
tard.

Plug in all 5 (don't plug in the yellow...EVER).

DONT FORGET TO GO TO THE SYSTEM SETTINGS ON THE 360 AND SWITCH THE RESOLUTION TO 720p WIDESCREEN.

I'll look up your shit right now.

The best thing about a nine year old's birthday party is pizza and candy bags.

[quote name='zewone']tard.

Plug in all 5 (don't plug in the yellow...EVER).[/quote]

I plugged in the yellow once, and the only thing that happened is that no sound came out. What is that yellow AV cord for anyway?

[quote name='Moxio']Ok cool thanks for your help. It looks like $ now. :)[/quote]
You got a new TV?

[quote name='Moxio']Alright I got a 32" for about $450. [/quote]

Oops, and congrats. Welcome to HD. Ever since I got my TV, my dad is always hanging out in my room. It's weird, I have to kick him out sometimes...

[quote name='thekeybladewars']
I plugged in the yellow once, and the only thing that happened is that no sound came out. What is that yellow AV cord for anyway?[/QUOTE]
Yellow is for video when you are using composite.

Mox, couldn't really find a lot of info about settings for your TV. Most people said it looks great out the box.

From the sounds of it, you're good to go.

[quote name='zewone']He bought a That Triple, he's not the brightest.[/QUOTE]

Yea he bought a that triple a week or so ago (the free game/remote deal from WM). He wanted it for the Blu Ray player and Metal Gear.

I am just happy I will have someone else to play Unreal with. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back