The most disturbing and WTF movie of the year: The Human Centipede - opens 4/30

Most horror does nothing for me. I accidentally watched this trailer on Apple's site and spent the next 24 hours trying not to throw up. My only similar experience was while thumbing through de Sade's "120 Days of Sodom" at the university library.

Maybe I'm not jaded enough, but fuck, seriously.

the thing about movies like this that disturbs me is how long till someone tries to replicate it? reality is scary enough without giving the nutters ideas on what they can do. hell im a lifelong fan of horror films but the shit they come out with nowdays is either overly cgi and cheesy or pointlessly violent and disturbing.

meh. Other then making them seem to be all one digestive system the wacked out doctor thing has been done in the past. I might check it out as I like horror films. Anyone know of a magazine or site that has the latest news on horror films?

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Is anyone else here getting a Dr. Hannibal Lecter vibe? I will have to see it.[/QUOTE]

I was getting more of "The People Under The Stairs" vibe, y'know, the "Father"? *shivers*

I'm looking forward to this. Kind of a shame they show the human centipede in the trailer, but hopefully that's not all it has going for it. That idea is so fucking hilariously twisted for a villain to have... Awesome. Eat this salad, then you will eat it.... AND THEN YOU!!!!!

rsbxck.jpg

[quote name='lawdood']That's one of those instances where you REALLY want to be at the front of the line.[/QUOTE]

Sucks to be at the back. You get no nutritional benefit.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Sucks to be at the back. You get no nutritional benefit.[/QUOTE]

Now see, that's what I was thinking- eventually the 'back segments' will die off from malnutrition. This won't work at all. (Makes me wonder were the '100% medically accurate' note at the end comes from.)

While it would suck to be any of the people involved, I think it would really suck to be the middle person.

Since this is only the First Sequence I wonder how many more "sequences" he can sew together...

Its movies like this that make me wish Masterpiece Movie Reviews with Professor Butterhands was still around. They would have WAYYYYY too much fun with this.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']sendme, you never heard of Fangoria? I think they're still in print, but they do have a website now.[/QUOTE]

lol man fangoria. oh the memories i used to get so scared just looking at those things growing up. its good to know theyre still around.

[quote name='lokizz']lol man fangoria. oh the memories i used to get so scared just looking at those things growing up. its good to know theyre still around.[/QUOTE]

I only ever had one issue. The one promoting that Tales From The Crypt movie on the cover, the one with the crazy Santa Claus.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I only ever had one issue. The one promoting that Tales From The Crypt movie on the cover, the one with the crazy Santa Claus.[/QUOTE]

i never bought one issue but id read it at this bookstore where i used to live as a kid and occasionally someone would bring in a copy to school. they had all kinds of magazines and comics and books. btw thanks or mentioning they had a website ill be checking that out later.

I don't get it.

Try to imagine yourself as one of his prisoners.

"OK, doc, you're going to loop the first guys guts through my body, right?"

"Ja."

"And you're going to suppress my immune system so I don't reject the first guy's guts, but I'll die from inhaling a speck of dust, right?"

"Uhh... Ja."

"Are you really a doctor? What did you get on your MCAT? 2 or 3?"

"Fica Sie."

"How many medical schools in the Caribbean rejected you? I'm betting you got your medical license in Somalia."

"Ich bin eine Doktor."

"And you're completely stupid. I expect this kind of medical service in the US, but this idea is just depressing since I'm in Germany."

I remember reading about this. I think the part that makes me cringe the most is the removal of the knee caps. I mean, I can't imagine ass-to-mouth is fun, but the knee part just makes me shudder.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']sendme, you never heard of Fangoria? I think they're still in print, but they do have a website now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I have but I didn't know they ere still in print and the last time I went to the site my virus scanner didn't like it and my internet would crash.

Lol It's funny how the human centipied is set up.

Even to just think of that idea is sick, the person who came up with the idea for the movie is a sick man.

also, those girls were horrible actress's

[quote name='VertigoMotel']Lol It's funny how the human centipied is set up.

Even to just think of that idea is sick, the person who came up with the idea for the movie is a sick man.

also, those girls were horrible actress's[/QUOTE]

Well I give it props for being an original idea and not another remake or sequel :D A truly twisted and demented idea, but original nonetheless.

[quote name='Wikipedia']On 19 October 2009 it was announced a sequel, titled The Human Centipede (Full Sequence) has been planned for cinemas in 2010. 'Full Sequence' will supposedly include a centipede composed of twelve individuals. Six has said how it had always been his intention to make two Centipede films, with the first film existing to get his audience "used to the sick idea" in order that the second could be much more "nasty, with way more medical experiments" in a way that would have been "impossible" in the original, and would have "destroyed" any chance of the film being made. Tom Six announced in April 2010 the film is part of The Human Centipede trilogy.[/QUOTE]

Gross. I don't know why, but this movie seriously disturbed me. I can watch horror movies with no problem, but this is seriously disturbing. Sick bastards.

bread's done
Back