The Muppets (3 Disc Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy + Soundtrack Download Card) Preoder

BigBadWolfe143

CAGiversary!
Feedback
514 (100%)
"The WOCKA WOCKA Value Pack"

It is currently selling for $34.99 with a $5 off coupon (you must be signed in to see the ption to clip the coupon) for the deluxe Blu-ray, and that apparently that release includes not only the Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy, and it also includes what appears to be a digital copy of the soundtrack as well. So for your preorder it is $29.99 now but as always if price drops from $34.99 you will get lowest price minus the $5 coupon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_36010_22045010_pe_hero/?ASIN=B006JTS5OO

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually was at my local bestbuy to pick up my order and I saw they had a couple of the lunchbox sets instock at kingsplaza mall brooklyn ny. So I don't know how rare they are.

[quote name='Bazz']I actually was at my local bestbuy to pick up my order and I saw they had a couple of the lunchbox sets instock at kingsplaza mall brooklyn ny. So I don't know how rare they are.[/QUOTE]

Oh they have a Best Buy at Kings Plaza now? It's been over 10 years since I've been there. The B44 bus by my house takes me right to it, but it's a bit of ride. I should go one day though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bazz']I actually was at my local bestbuy to pick up my order and I saw they had a couple of the lunchbox sets instock at kingsplaza mall brooklyn ny. So I don't know how rare they are.[/QUOTE]

Well I have about 8 stores in my area all of them sold out within a few hours. If bb restocks this then no, but this might have been it. The item is off the web site as well, so I would bet that whatever was sent to the stores initially is it.

I'm glad that I called and asked them to hold a lunch box for me. When I got there yesterday evening to pick it up, the woman in CS said "oh, so you're the one..." Apparently they'd put one of the last ones away for me, and then they'd had people coming in all afternoon asking for it. So it definitely would have been long gone if I'd just waited.

Don't feel bad about the backorder. The brief joy I had opening the shipping box turned to stomach flipping :whistle2:( upon finding the lunchbox smooshed on the inside. Yay. WTF!

How stupid of me to not go to the store as a precautionary backup. Jokes on me. Wocka wocka indeed. :wall:

[quote name='MotzCTG']just got this from BB.com:
The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available.

#fail

Time to cancel and order from amazon. It could be worse they did ship the steelbook for free though and didn't charge me so that is a positive. Also yesterdays local.amazon means I basically get it for $20.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='M3wThr33']AAaand there we go. Got my $5 refund this morning.

$19.99 shipped for the Wocka Wocka with no driving to the store or hunting for a stupid lunchbox...[/QUOTE]

Did Amazon process the refund automatically? I had to call them last night to get the price adjustment. They said it'd take 24 to 48 hrs to post to my CC (hasn't posted yet).

[quote name='balbanesbeoulve']Got it for 12.99 + tax at toys r us thanks to last month's Lady & the Tramp deal.

[quote name='WingsDJY']What's the TRU deal? I haven't tried buying BRs from them.[/QUOTE]

If I recall correctly, you got a "any Disney" $10 coupon for preordering/buying Beauty and the Beast a month or so back.

I was originally going to just check BB on Saturday, but I decided to swing by after work on Tuesday instead. There were a couple lunchboxes on the shelf, and I grabbed one and had no trouble in getting my coupon accepted. The cashier seemed to have trouble scanning it, but he just typed in "$5.00" manually or whatever.

I'm glad I didn't end up waiting till this weekend from other posts in here though; The lunchbox set seems to be fairly popular.

[quote name='WingsDJY']
What's the TRU deal? I haven't tried buying BRs from them.[/QUOTE]
This specific one was $10 off lady and the tramp if you preordered the muppets for $5 and a $5 gift card. So got lady and the tramp for 11.99 and the muppets for 12.99 by using the respective DMR coupon on each.

I just bought Lunch box from Best Buy and Wocka Wocka + Sampler Disc from Target. Now I need to find Finger Puppets at Walmart. I'm a happy camper! :D

[quote name='WingsDJY']Did Amazon process the refund automatically? I had to call them last night to get the price adjustment. They said it'd take 24 to 48 hrs to post to my CC (hasn't posted yet).
[/QUOTE]

Automatic. They 'shipped' it on Saturday, and by Wednesday night I got the credit. No call or contact needed.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I just bought Lunch box from Best Buy and Wocka Wocka + Sampler Disc from Target. Now I need to find Finger Puppets at Walmart. I'm a happy camper! :D[/QUOTE]

oh my god... are you for real dude? Finger Puppets???

I love this movie, but there is no way I am going to go Wacka Wacka for this one lol. :p

So apparently the $5-off Disney coupon for the Wocka Wocka edition also works on the regular two-disc Blu-ray, if you can get a cashier to scan it. I ended up getting the two-disc at Target with the bonus Muppet Show disc for $18 plus tax.

Good News, Lunch box will be restocking tomorrow morning.

5 copies - Northridge, CA - Tomorrow
13 copies - Pacoima, CA - Coming Soon
21 copies - Burbank, CA - Coming Soon

They only had the 2 Disc version but they accepted the coupon for it, and I got the 7.50 off from the metal case deposit so with tax it was $11.86 out of pocket today.

Plus I didn't go home without a lunchbox. Amazingly my store had a Bambi lunch box, and guess what? It was pennied out! Handed the cashier a penny and was out of there :D

bambi.jpg

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Good News, Lunch box will be restocking tomorrow morning.

5 copies - Northridge, CA - Tomorrow
13 copies - Pacoima, CA - Coming Soon
21 copies - Burbank, CA - Coming Soon[/QUOTE]

I find this hard to believe. My online order i made weeks ago still says back ordered. My store said more were on order as well I just figured they weren't going to get them. The shitty part is if best buy B&M's get them there is still a chance the bestbuy online orders wont get fulfilled. So does this mean i gotta bug the stores to see if they get fresh stock soon? As a back up i picked up a copy at tru with my lady and the tramp deal that made it only 15 with tax.

i ordered the muppets lunchbox online. i received it. i want to know if they let me apply the $5 coupon if i bring the coupon and the packing slip to the customer service. do u think they will let me do that?

[quote name='trunks982']i ordered the muppets lunchbox online. i received it. i want to know if they let me apply the $5 coupon if i bring the coupon and the packing slip to the customer service. do u think they will let me do that?[/QUOTE]

Not directly. You might be able to talk them into doing a return and rebuy, but that will be YMMV depending on the CS person you deal with.

I gave up the search the for the Lunchbox at Best Buy and took it to Ebay and found someone selling The Muppets lunchbox with bluray sealed and the Lion King lunchbox with 3D bluray sealed set and a standalone Star wars lunchbox, my winning bid was $66 +13.73 shipping, super excited for this package to arrive

mine did too... At this point im kinda screwed. I picked up a copy from toysrus. If I return it I will lose the gift card that I applied because that's how toysrus rolls. And the $5 manufacturer coupon is now expired so I cant bring in a coupon and do a return rebuy. God I hate bestbuy.

bread's done
Back