The Musical Instrument Thread

GreasyButton

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, any other CAGs enjoy playing music??

I recently got this bass that I plan on modding the hell out of.

(some random stock image)
bass.jpg

Post yours!

I'll need to post pics of all mine. I've got a drumset, five guitars, a bass guitar, an alto sax, a tenor sax, an electric organ, and various amps and recording equipment.

My sister's got two violins (one's mine, I can barely play, though), my other sister has three flutes (I could never figure out how to play them), and my mom's got a baritone bugle. We're a musical family, I guess.

I'll just post a few for now, if anyone's interested, I'll post the rest.

My main guitar, a white Squier Strat, is my baby. Plays wonderfully, better than most Fender Strats I've played.
guitar1.jpg

My second guitar is a cheap Crestwood strat that I did extensive neck work on. I put thick strings on it, and I tune it down to B. I don't really do a lot of music that calls for that low of a tuning, but it sounds great when I do use it.
guitar2.jpg

Next is my bass. It's a cheap Silvertone that I got from Media Play years ago. It was actually my first guitar, and I learned the basics on it. Sadly, it's falling apart, and I need to do some more wiring work on it.
guitar3.jpg

The last guitar I have on me is my cheap acoustic that I picked up at a yard sale for $10. I love it, and write most of my stuff with it.
guitar4.jpg

This is my Sears chord organ that I got for free. My dad worked at a trailer park for a while, evicting bad tennants and cleaning out their junk. He brought this home one day, along with several NES games. I love to play it, and it doubles as a bookself! You can also see a part of my old Casio and the top of my multi-track recorder.
organ.jpg

I don't have this guitar with me, because it's at my band's practice space, but this is the main guitar I use with my band. A tobacco burst Ibanez Artstar (image isn't mine)
CIMG1481.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back