The Naturally Enhanced OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Wshakspear']I love Spam e-mails![/quote]

Holy fucking shit. The moment I saw there was a new OTT, I knew I had to post something from Spamusement.com. I hadn't even seen the first post yet, but I knew that I was going to post something. That is fucking amazing and damn creepy.

Anyways...

164.gif

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Pre-mature OTT?[/quote]

Oh no, this means the universe is going to collapse or somethign doesn't it. I mean 2 OTTs at once... :shock:

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Pre-mature OTT?[/quote]

Oh no, this means the universe is going to collapse or somethign doesn't it. I mean 2 OTTs at once... :shock:[/quote]

No but if a mod is around the old one may be locked early.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Pre-mature OTT?[/quote]

Oh no, this means the universe is going to collapse or somethign doesn't it. I mean 2 OTTs at once... :shock:[/quote]

No but if a mod is around the old one may be locked early.[/quote]

*ahem*

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Pre-mature OTT?[/quote]

*ahem*[/quote]

:notworth:

[quote name='Wshakspear']It's scary the the fish knows Sep. 1st is Gloria Estefans B-day...[/quote]
That's creepy... I think it needs to die before it eats your soul.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm in the new OTT, aren't you thrilled? I don't have class on Fridays so I can stay up! =D[/quote]

Well I do have class on friday and I also have a test, so perhaps I allow myself to be dragged into another round.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Pre-mature OTT?[/quote]

*ahem*[/quote]

Duck and cover, we're busted for 2 OTTs.

I'd like to reiterate how fucking wierd it is that WS mentioned Spam emails right before I planned on posting a pic from Spamusement.com. That is some Twilight Zone-y shit right there.

/wierded the fuck out

[quote name='Wshakspear']"If my calculations are right, you a virgin. Oh, im sorry, a Virgo"

im not cleaning his water for a week[/quote]
That's so funny. I wanna play with the fishies!

[quote name='Wshakspear']"If my calculations are right, you a virgin. Oh, im sorry, a Virgo"

LOL, I really need to pick up Seaman.

It once asked me if I was playing with any friends. I said no, and he asked me if I often play by myself. I said yes, and it said, "Yeah, I bet you play with yourself at least twice a day."

:shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:

[quote name='Ledhed']I'd like to reiterate how shaq-fuing wierd it is that WS mentioned Spam emails right before I planned on posting a pic from Spamusement.com. That is some Twilight Zone-y shit right there.

/wierded the shaq-fu out[/quote]

That is freaky. :shock:

It's the weirdst, coolest game ive ever played. Its not as "fun" as Katamri, but its a whole hell of a lot more entertaining when you can actually talk to the character.

Its basic for the most part speech wise, but there are some amazing things he understands near the end

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Wshakspear']"If my calculations are right, you a virgin. Oh, im sorry, a Virgo"

It once asked me if I was playing with any friends. I said no, and he asked me if I often play by myself. I said yes, and it said, "Yeah, I bet you play with yourself at least twice a day."

:shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]
:rofl:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Wshakspear']"If my calculations are right, you a virgin. Oh, im sorry, a Virgo"

SM "Do you like yourself?"
ME "Yes"
SM "Ah, yes. I figured you'd "like" yourself two, maybe three times a day"

Fish bastard...

I miss this game. I used to have it, but I can't remember if I traded it in, sold it, or gave it away. I grabbed an Alien Front Online for a couple bucks out of a bargain bin a few years ago so I've got a mic again...but I need to get another Seaman disc.

[quote name='Wshakspear']It's the weirdst, coolest game ive ever played. Its not as "fun" as Katamri, but its a whole hell of a lot more entertaining when you can actually talk to the character.

Its basic for the most part speech wise, but there are some amazing things he understands near the end[/quote]

meh, its no Hey you Pikachu!

[quote name='Wshakspear']SM "Do you like yourself?"
ME "Yes"
SM "Ah, yes. I figured you'd "like" yourself two, maybe three times a day"

Fish bastard...[/quote]

Yeah, he's pretty big on masturbation humor it seems. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed']WS, has it started to ask about your parents yet?

That's some wierd stuff right there.[/quote]

Not yet. It just wen through the "day one of talking" and asked about gender, b-day. basics. Ive played through this twice before...and its amazing each time.

As i said in the middle of the last OTT, the DS would be perfect for a sequel. A built in MIC, clock, Graphics, dual screen, touch screen....drool...

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Ledhed']WS, has it started to ask about your parents yet?

That's some wierd stuff right there.[/quote]

Not yet. It just wen through the "day one of talking" and asked about gender, b-day. basics. Ive played through this twice before...and its amazing each time.

As i said in the middle of the last OTT, the DS would be perfect for a sequel. A built in MIC, clock, Graphics, dual screen, touch screen....drool...[/quote]
That would be clever... I know they are planning a couple simalar sim games for DS.

GF almost home. Going to have cake before going to bed. Need to be up early tommorow to run out to a TRU, then K-mart...actually...i think K-mart opens up first...hmm...

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Lulu's not teasing us with her DDs anymore...[/quote]

Well could we have a banky lazer breast tease then? :D[/quote]

After inferring the meaning of Banky's original statement, I ask that Lulu immediately re-engage in said action.

/in good fun :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Lulu's not teasing us with her DDs anymore...[/quote]

After inferring the meaning of Banky's original statement, I ask that Lulu immediately re-engage in said action.

/in good fun :wink:[/quote]

Well sneaky said we should stop all that in the last OTT. :cry:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Lulu's not teasing us with her DDs anymore...[/quote]

Well sneaky said we should stop all that in the last OTT. :cry:[/quote]

This is where i say something in jest that involves Sneaky's bedtime and choice of underoos while undermining his posistion.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well sneaky said we should stop all that in the last OTT. :cry:[/quote]

I was just kidding anyways, and he did the right thing with that. When I saw "DDs", all I could think was, "Surely he doesn't mean that..." :lol:

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Lulu's not teasing us with her DDs anymore...[/quote]

Well sneaky said we should stop all that in the last OTT. :cry:[/quote]

This is where i say something in jest that involves Sneaky's bedtime and choice of underoos while undermining his posistion.[/quote]

Careful, the Penguin is quite fond of the edit button...you may find yourself bending your pin or something when he returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back