The Naturally Enhanced OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']
hammertime.gif
[/quote]

mrkillboy.jpg

B4nKy 15 4m4z3'D!1

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Lulu's not teasing us with her DDs anymore...[/quote]

Well could we have a banky lazer breast tease then? :D[/quote]

After inferring the meaning of Banky's original statement, I ask that Lulu immediately re-engage in said action.

/in good fun :wink:[/quote]

Well sneaky said we should stop all that in the last OTT. :cry:[/quote]

This is where i say something in jest that involves Sneaky's bedtime and choice of underoos while undermining his posistion.[/quote]

Careful, the Penguin is quite fond of the edit button...you may find yourself bending your pin or something when he returns.[/quote]

True but he lacks tact in his edits, most of them are quite obvious.

In other news, Ledhed not only built this house, but he rocks it too.

C'mon Jesus, this thread is dead anyways.

Jesus: We out.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Lulu's not teasing us with her DDs anymore...[/quote]

After inferring the meaning of Banky's original statement, I ask that Lulu immediately re-engage in said action.

This is where i say something in jest that involves Sneaky's bedtime and choice of underoos while undermining his posistion.[/quote]

Careful, the Penguin is quite fond of the edit button...you may find yourself bending your pin or something when he returns.[/quote]

Well if we get enough pages done, then he won't read because of the huge amount that he'd have to read otherwise.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']*bangs forehead on desk*

I'm losing my touch...[/quote]

Slipping in your old age? :wink:

Y'know what else Bank? I'm directly linking that pic from SomAwf! :shock:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']*bangs forehead on desk*

I'm losing my touch...[/quote]

Slipping in your old age? :wink:

Y'know what else Bank? I'm directly linking that pic from SomAwf! :shock:[/quote]

I wish they'd go back to the bandwidth-leech pic that would show up if someone did that...I don't know if anyone remembers it, but it was truly something awful.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Lulu's not teasing us with her DDs anymore...[/quote]

Jesus: We out.[/quote]

:shock:

[quote name='zionoverfire'] :shock:[/quote]

I guess I'm not as subtle as you assumed. :wink:

It's a shame you can't see the edits I make in the Halo 2 Clan forum. Those are fucking art.

[quote name='Wshakspear']http://www.watchmenmovie.com/

THAT's Early[/quote]

Just a placeholder, though. I appreciate that they're still using the Watchmen smiley.

Please God, make it better than 'League.' Please.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Lulu's not teasing us with her DDs anymore...[/quote]

Jesus: We out.[/quote]

:shock:[/quote]

Man, are you ever a LedHed fanboy.

[quote name='Khaman'][quote name='Wshakspear']http://www.watchmenmovie.com/

THAT's Early[/quote]

Just a placeholder, though. I appreciate that they're still using the Watchmen smiley.

Please God, make it better than 'League.' Please.[/quote]

Hey, I liked LXG...

[quote name='Khaman'][quote name='Wshakspear']http://www.watchmenmovie.com/

THAT's Early[/quote]

It will be better. Because it has to be. If there's something that is more sacred to comicdom than Superman, Batman, Spiderman or the X-emn, its the Watchmen (and Kingdom Come....but a movie on that, done right, would be a work of freakin art)

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Man, are you ever a LedHed fanboy.[/quote]

Nah. Zion made a remark about how my edits are much more subtle than Sneaky's. So, I decided to make the most blatant and obvious edit possible short of including "Edited by Ledhed."

The only Ledhed fanboy here is Ledhed himself. And maybe Jesus. Maybe.

OMG, new word: "LEDIT'D."

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'] :shock:[/quote]

I guess I'm not as subtle as you assumed. :wink:

It's a shame you can't see the edits I make in the Halo 2 Clan forum. Those are shaq-fuing art.[/quote]

Well if I ever get over my motion sickness, buy and xbox and sign up for xbox live I'll take a look sometime. :wink:

I've heard things can get rather bad in there. I always wondered why manofpeace20 stopped posting for a few months. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Man, are you ever a LedHed fanboy.[/quote]

Nah. Zion made a remark about how my edits are much more subtle than Sneaky's. So, I decided to make the most blatant and obvious edit possible short of including "Edited by Ledhed."

OMG, new word: "LEDIT'D."[/quote]

I guess I should've added this :wink: so you could tell that I knew that.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I've heard things can get rather bad in there. I always wondered why manofpeace20 stopped posting for a few months. :lol:[/quote]

It only gets bad around "cut list" time. By bad, I mean "bat-shit crazy, motherfucker."

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Man, are you ever a LedHed fanboy.[/quote]

OMG, new word: "LEDIT'D."[/quote]

cool it can go with ZION'D which is the new word when something turns into an OTT. :D

And I enjoy having my posts edited occasionally it is fun every now and again.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire']I've heard things can get rather bad in there. I always wondered why manofpeace20 stopped posting for a few months. :lol:[/quote]

It only gets bad around "cut list" time. By bad, I mean "bat-shit crazy, mothershaq-fuer."[/quote]

cut list? How many people try out?

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I guess I should've added this :wink: so you could tell that I knew that.[/quote]

I'm still glad you didn't. Otherwise, I never would have thought of my bitchin' new word.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']I guess I should've added this :wink: so you could tell that I knew that.[/quote]

I'm still glad you didn't. Otherwise, I never would have thought of my bitchin' new word.[/quote]

CRASH'D

[quote name='zionoverfire']cut list? How many people try out?[/quote]

That's the thing: there is no tryout. If you ask to be in, you're in. But, we do ask for a minimum of participation to stay in the clan. If it starts to get a bit cluttered, snip snip. Some people take it to heart, and that's when things go, quote un-quote, "Bat-shit crazy, motherfucker."

The "Adult Swim" block has apparently changed programming formats to the "How many times can we show the same American Dad promo before people start to get annoyed" block.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Khaman'][quote name='Wshakspear']http://www.watchmenmovie.com/

THAT's Early[/quote]

Hey, I liked LXG...[/quote]

All's fair in the world, that said, I thought the movie conducted acts on the comic that would be illegal in frelling Bangkok.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire']cut list? How many people try out?[/quote]

That's the thing: there is no tryout. If you ask to be in, you're in. But, we do ask for a minimum of participation to stay in the clan. If it starts to get a bit cluttered, snip snip. Some people take it to heart, and that's when things go, quote un-quote, "Bat-shit crazy, mothershaq-fuer."[/quote]

HAHA! That's great! :lol:

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Khaman'][quote name='Wshakspear']http://www.watchmenmovie.com/

THAT's Early[/quote]

It will be better. Because it has to be. If there's something that is more sacred to comicdom than Superman, Batman, Spiderman or the X-emn, its the Watchmen (and Kingdom Come....but a movie on that, done right, would be a work of freakin art)[/quote]

Strangely, I don't think I ever really thought of a Kingdom Come movie. Truly, if done well, that would kick all arse forever.

Alright, look. My word is a clever combination of my username and edit, and is practical in that it can be applied to a subtle edit. All of a sudden, everyone thinks it's cool to have your own meaningless word. You're killing the glory of my awesome word. At least zion thought of an application for his; everyone else is all like, "username'D, lol."

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So what's WSB'D?[/quote]

When someone shows up with a WSB new avatar? :D[/quote]

So basically never, eh? :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed']Alright, look. My word is a clever combination of my username and edit, and is practical in that it can be applied to a subtle edit. All of a sudden, everyone thinks it's cool to have your own meaningless word. You're killing the glory of my awesome word. At least zion thought of an application for his; everyone else is all like, "username'D, lol."[/quote]

How about WhipSmartLockLOL'D!

[quote name='Ledhed']Alright, look. My word is a clever combination of my username and edit, and is practical in that it can be applied to a subtle edit. All of a sudden, everyone thinks it's cool to have your own meaningless word. You're killing the glory of my awesome word. At least zion thought of an application for his; everyone else is all like, "username'D, lol."[/quote]

CRASH'D

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So what's WSB'D?[/quote]

So basically never, eh? :lol:[/quote]

WSB'D!

For those of you who weren't here for this, just know that it was really fucking funny.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So what's WSB'D?[/quote]

WSB'D![/quote]

UNFUNNYPOST'D!

I didn't come up with it, it was created in response to my ability to turn trade topics as well as a few others into OTTs.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']So what's WSB'D?[/quote]

WSB'D![/quote]

UNFUNNYPOST'D![/quote]

CRASH'D!

[quote name='Ledhed']Fine, fine...

/changes avy back to normal

You suckers wouldn't know comedy if it bought you a Happy Meal.[/quote]

CRASH'D

[quote name='Ledhed']Fine, fine...

/changes avy back to normal

You suckers wouldn't know comedy if it bought you a Happy Meal.[/quote]

But I didn't even get to see it. :cry:

[quote name='zionoverfire'] :lol: well I like it[/quote]

No, that wasn't my avy. I just used WSB's current avy.

I posted that in response to the LOL pic. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='zionoverfire'] :lol: well I like it[/quote]

No, that wasn't my avy. I just used WSB's current avy.

I posted that in response to the LOL pic. :wink:[/quote]

Oh I see.

[quote name='Assfuckhed'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']NOT a +1 post, plz don't dlt kthx[/quote]

Nice try.[/quote]

You bastard!!!! *shakes fist*

CRASH'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back