The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

From the official Twitter:

"Working towards a new update later this week (fingers crossed). "

Plus a new disclaimer saying items aren't held for you until purchased. lol

From the official Twitter:

"Working towards a new update later this week (fingers crossed). "

Plus a new disclaimer saying items aren't held for you until purchased. lol
They also said the systems are being package today and will be shipped out tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

They also said the systems are being package today and will be shipped out tomorrow.

I'm replying to myself because I can't find edit in Tapatalk. Based on historical shipments it should go a FedEx and most of us should have it by the end of the week.

FedEx delivery manager shows both my PS4 and PS3 packages coming Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately they chose to have them "direct signature required" which makes my life difficult.

4c069f8252477ac8c2813c5215ae170d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

FedEx delivery manager shows both my PS4 and PS3 packages coming Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately they chose to have them "direct signature required" which makes my life difficult.
Mine said this also but FedEx left my Uncharted PS4 at the goddamn door -_-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I know everyone likes to speculate about the upcoming catalog update.

Here are the titles that I think will make an appearance.

Mafia 3, WWE2K17, Tomb Raider, and possibly some VR games.

We'll see what happens today and tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm hoping for Tomb Raider myself.

Already purchased those games, haha.

Really hard for me to wait for game like those. I wanted DOOM and Overwatch in the catalog because I wouldn't have purchased those normally, and $5 would make it easier on my wallet.

But WWE2k and Mafia I would have bought anyway and TR I had on Xbox last year. Just hard to wait for those I'm truly excited for.

So for those waiting for the Orders page to switch from "Processing" to "Shipped" we are getting our tracking information from FedEx Delivery Manager (link). It's a free service that basically lets you know whenever a package is scheduled to come to your house. On.Playstation almost always ships FedEx so it's a good way to keep up on when they are shipping to you (or other vendors as well).

UPS also has one called UPS My Choice (link).

Both have features such as customizing your delivery and notifications along the pacakge's path.

I still think Doom and Overwatch will show up. They had Lego Star Wars so maybe Lego Harry Potter, they had Deus Ex and Hitman so maybe Tomb Raider and that's all I can think of for likely candidates. A nice surprise like Battlefield wouldn't get scoffed at :D

I still think Doom and Overwatch will show up. They had Lego Star Wars so maybe Lego Harry Potter, they had Deus Ex and Hitman so maybe Tomb Raider and that's all I can think of for likely candidates. A nice surprise like Battlefield wouldn't get scoffed at :D
When did they have Lego Star Wars in the catalog? I only saw it in one of the twitter contests.

I got Lego Avengers, but I never saw Lego Star Wars. I would have jumped on that immediatly

EDIT: Sorry for the empty post. For some reason, Tapatalk allows you to send a message without typing anything in.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
What condition was it in and what condition is the controller?

I'll post some pics! Sony came through with this update!

0ce663b8edea8df2c97fbb7ebb398c73.jpg

019b3c0bab1572fa051f03da94f0a4dc.jpg

9a1e939f18cab86a55cf8be3dadd8b45.jpg

Edit: Too lazy to change the screen rotation so just flip your phone, tablet etc. Haha.

It's CECH2101A.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did your order say "Shipped" or "Processed" ?
Shipped. I've had orders in the past say processed for a long time. The items would show up, and the order still says processed. I think they're just behind because there were almost 300-400 systems sold that day.

Shipped. I've had orders in the past say processed for a long time. The items would show up, and the order still says processed. I think they're just behind because there were almost 300-400 systems sold that day.

True! I'm not stressing at all. Very thankful to get a system like that for $2. I will absolutely bide my time and be happy when it does arrive.

Thanks by the way.

Is it possible to cancel an order? I ordered a controller, forgetting that I got one earlier this year on my birthday that i have yet to open. I'd rather have the points back.

I love how they posted on twitter simply with a gif.

I sorted by new and saw nothing new but saw the item count went up, so i displayed all and scrolled and nabbed that headset

I love how they posted on twitter simply with a gif.

I sorted by new and saw nothing new but saw the item count went up, so i displayed all and scrolled and nabbed that headset <3

Been wanting on FOREVER.

These support a 3.5mm out right?
Yes they do

As would I. Going to imagine I'm shy points right now though.

Would rather games though. Doom specifically.
Oh damn, I forgot about points, just checked and I probably wouldn't have enough as well.

*retracts his previous comment about adding Vitas*

bread's done
Back