The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

For anybody that ordered the PlayLink bundle, it's says it's supposed to have four games in it. However, there are only three games (That's You, Hidden Agenda, and Knowledge is Power) and a whole bunch of avatars.

For anybody that ordered the PlayLink bundle, it's says it's supposed to have four games in it. However, there are only three games (That's You, Hidden Agenda, and Knowledge is Power) and a whole bunch of avatars.
Yeah, I was expecting singstar. Maybe we will get frantics or Erica when they are released

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

If you don’t mind me asking, what email address did you sent a message to? I still can’t get a hold of these guys!
Not sure about everyone else, but I emailed [email protected]. Got a reply within a day, figured out what was holding up my order (Profile info field in Zunos app that asks for store location is actually asking for the exact address, not just the city.) and they sent me my codes the next day (plus a bonus code!) and sent my physical items to my store within a week.

Not sure about everyone else, but I emailed [email protected]. Got a reply within a day, figured out what was holding up my order (Profile info field in Zunos app that asks for store location is actually asking for the exact address, not just the city.) and they sent me my codes the next day (plus a bonus code!) and sent my physical items to my store within a week.
Thank you for this. Apparently this was exactly what was holding my orders up, and I've now received everything but my GoW and SotC codes after sending them an email.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I did the quiz...nothin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did You do all the traing modules? It will also be in your inbox. The message looks like this
e8b9e83085a02346ccbb83a2fd20c0f8.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Alright, so this one had me a bit confused but eventually i was able to "hunt" the code down.   If you are having trouble finding the code after you got the quiz done, look at your Zunos inbox and not your actual email.  (bottom right on the lower menu).  

Spent a ton of time making sure my profile was 100% complete and waiting for an email only to find the code already waiting!

Alright, so this one had me a bit confused but eventually i was able to "hunt" the code down. If you are having trouble finding the code after you got the quiz done, look at your Zunos inbox and not your actual email. (bottom right on the lower menu).

Spent a ton of time making sure my profile was 100% complete and waiting for an email only to find the code already waiting!
oh snap. thanks buddy

Alright, so this one had me a bit confused but eventually i was able to "hunt" the code down. If you are having trouble finding the code after you got the quiz done, look at your Zunos inbox and not your actual email. (bottom right on the lower menu).

It popped up in my email before it was in my inbox

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah still nothing on my front in terms of the achievement or the code. Guessing I'm way back on the queue or something..

I did the January quiz, then viewed all the content I didn't have viewed yet. Checked profile and psn id was missing, updated that and email came in few minutes later.

Yep.

I guess I'll just ask them about it on Monday.
I would email them now to jump ahead in the queue, as I'm sure many people are contacting them. Although I'd try reinstalling the app if you have not done so yet. Also try going directly to the website. I think I recall seeing someone say they were able to do it there and not on the app.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, shit. I tried redeeming my Monster Hunter World code this evening, and it tells me that it's already been redeemed. It sure as hell wasn't redeemed by me!

Indeed, I received my replacement code this afternoon. Bless them. Any idea when we can expect our SotC codes?

Most likely on launch day. They may send them out first to people who actually ordered them with Legacy point back in December and they give out the remainder to the rest. So maybe those who ordered them get guaranteed codes

Anyone who pre-order Shadow of the Colossus check your email. I just received my code.

If you guys did the Shadow of the Colossus achievement check your inbox for a free theme. Note its the Wander theme. Same one that is given out for doing the live.playstation.com quest for SOTC.

February quizzes/ achievement up. First time I’ve heard of “Bravo Team”, looks pretty generic, but coop can always make a game fun.

They just emailed me a free code for Shadow of the Colossus for no reason. Maybe for completing February quiz?

*edit

It's the preorder version. so life sword DLC + avatar + Theme.

bread's done
Back