The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[SIZE=20.5pt]Catalog Update: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20.5pt]Call of Duty WWII Digital Deluxe, 10,000 points [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20.5pt]Horizon: Zero Dawn Frozen Wilds DLC, 1,000 points [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20.5pt]1 year PS+, 5,000 points [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20.5pt]3 months PS+, 1,500 points[/SIZE]

Controllers and PS4 console is up if anyone wants to deal with the hassle of ordering something and having it shipped to your work.

I'm afraid of making new account, lol.

I had quite an amount of points stored up before this whole revamp, and I never got an invitation mail. I emailed onPlaystation but no response in 2 days so far.

Anyone share the same situation as me? Are those points from before totally lost?

Figured that might be the case. Man, the new design and everything took the wind out of everyone's sails in being excited for RLS in general.

Last call.

Our legacy points expire December 31st. From their Twitter, it looks like they will put up the (Form) store sometime this week.

If someone sees it go up, shout it out, we all worked to get those points, spend them!

There is a December achievement and new quizzes up in the Zunos app.

Last edited by a moderator:
Form is up:
H:ZD frozen wilds 1000 points
Ps plus 3 months 1500 points
Ps plus 1 year 5000 points

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

its up Pre-orders!

EDIT: Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, and GT Sport - 5000 points each. Knack 2 for 2000

That was quick, store form is up. Preorder SOTC remake and God of War 2018, hell yes

Does anybody else have new forms for participant verification or profile retirement alongside the rewards order form?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'm trying to see if I can cancel my order with Destiny 2 that never got fulfilled and get god of war. That game looks incredible

You have to verify your account to see the order form now, I believe. That is the one thing that got approved very quickly

Damn. Well there goes my 22,000 points. I for some reason thought that order forms were open for legacy points regardless of verification until 12/31

I have no idea if my legacy point balance is even current, given that I still have unfulfilled orders from November out there...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie, this who website relaunch thing is a fiasco.  I never thought it could get worse, but somehow they managed to make it happen.  The irony here is that the Zunos app seems like it is a real pain for the Sony RLS team as well!  Lots of frustrated tweets from them and nothing seems to be working right.  Not gonna be happy when the legacy points vanish because there are lack luster items to use them on.

The catalog is laughable, lots of legacy points to burn and i can get a a copy of Knack...  how about a racing game nobody plays.  Thank god for God of war!  I was excited to hear about PS+ being up there but those seem to be gone >_

I hate to be that guy, but we aren’t entitled to anything man. We are doing modules to help sell the product. They could easily not have rewards and only use the system like every other company.

I’m so tired of people harassing them about the catalogue, they are super slow getting the orders fulfilled, so what, you wouldn’t get anything from most other companies. The community looks like spoiled children, who think they’re entitled to games. It’s a reward not a contract to fill every order immediately like a store or sales website.

Edit: Feeling like a Scrooge when I wrote this earlier, but now I got me some eggnog. Retail at Christmas can do that. But I hope everyone has a great holiday and new year!

Hey all. dont mean To bother you all on your holiday, but how does one contact On.us. Consumer service? I have a bad PS Plus code I need to get replaced. Any help is appreciated.

Hey all. dont mean To bother you all on your holiday, but how does one contact On.us. Consumer service? I have a bad PS Plus code I need to get replaced. Any help is appreciated.
I would message their Twitter though they said they would be out for a bit.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Anyone who has sent them an email, did you ever get a response? If so was it like a month later? I'm feeling like my old account is lost forever at this point since I'm getting no reply, lol.

Anyone who has sent them an email, did you ever get a response? If so was it like a month later? I'm feeling like my old account is lost forever at this point since I'm getting no reply, lol.
I sent an email about my digital order and I got a response back in 3 days with my codes.

Finally got my digital codes. They also threw in The Frozen Wilds and the Crash trilogy, neither of which I ordered.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back