The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Received my Elite's today. Fast turn around time..[/QUOTE]

Duuuuude, Awesome. Did you not just order those on the 30th? Incredible timelapse you must live incredibly close to the warehouse maybe within walking distance LOL

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Received my Elite's today. Fast turn around time..[/QUOTE]

That is fast, I don't expect to see my orders until at least the 14th.

[quote name='JuanM19']Duuuuude, Awesome. Did you not just order those on the 30th? Incredible timelapse you must live incredibly close to the warehouse maybe within walking distance LOL[/QUOTE]

Shipped from South Bend, Indiana. I'm near Chicago so it was about 3 hours away. But even with the processing time and such I was surprised to see the box sitting there.

Quickest I've ever gotten anything from them though.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Shipped from South Bend, Indiana. I'm near Chicago so it was about 3 hours away. But even with the processing time and such I was surprised to see the box sitting there.

Quickest I've ever gotten anything from them though.[/QUOTE]

The quickest turnaround for me was one week. I can't remember what I ordered. Maybe it was some PSP games or something. I don't expect to see my white DS3 and Portable Charger until next week though.

holy crap i checked my codes out and i have a code to download soul sacrifice AND the DLC. i thought i was just getting a dlc code

That's nice and all but isn't that abusing the program? There must be a reason why they slash the barcodes on the game unless I'm missing something here.

[quote name='spOOfy']That's nice and all but isn't that abusing the program? There must be a reason why they slash the barcodes on the game unless I'm missing something here.[/QUOTE]

It's not just abusing the program, it's directly against the terms of use to re-sell the games and rewards.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']I traded in GoW:A and MLB13 The Show today that I received yesterday. Paid $20 for them on RLS and got $63 for them at Best Buy. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

My opinion is that it is your business what you do with anything you get from them but don't go posting shit like that in this forum.

[quote name='webkatt']holy crap i checked my codes out and i have a code to download soul sacrifice AND the DLC. i thought i was just getting a dlc code[/QUOTE]
Wish I would have got the game code. I got the pre-order bonus dlc.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It's not just abusing the program, it's directly against the terms of use to re-sell the games and rewards.[/QUOTE]
Where is it in the terms of condition? I looked through it but didn't see anything. On a side note I'm not condoning anyone trying to make a profit on off of the catalog. But what are you supposed to technically do with games you purchase through there once you're done with them?

[quote name='blume3']Where is it in the terms of condition? I looked through it but didn't see anything. On a side note I'm not condoning anyone trying to make a profit on off of the catalog. But what are you supposed to technically do with games you purchase through there once you're done with them?[/QUOTE]

I'd say don't publicize it's what your doing. It's a fantastic program for us and noone ever wants to ever jeopardize it.

[quote name='blume3']Where is it in the terms of condition? I looked through it but didn't see anything. On a side note I'm not condoning anyone trying to make a profit on off of the catalog. But what are you supposed to technically do with games you purchase through there once you're done with them?[/QUOTE]

Not sure but I specifically remember having to agree not to resell anything I got from the site back when I joined about 5-6 years ago.

[quote name='blume3']I wish I could catch those Pulse headsets. Is it the $99 or $150 version?[/QUOTE]

the elites that popped up most recently retail for 150. the standard stereo wireless headsets that pop up often too retail for 99.

I ordered the standard ones last month but was able to snag the elites this last time. So probably going to gift the standards to a friend for birthday.

I'm not saying people should brag about it on the forum but since when does trade in equal resell? Way back when I won a RLS quarterly grand prize the Sony rep who contacted me told me that any games I already had already could "go to GameStop or something". What's against the ToS and the reason they slash the barcodes is if you tried to return or sell it as a new retail copy. Once you open it up, it's yours to do with what you will.

Here's the deal, maybe the changed the terms of use, maybe not; in either situation, what's the point of bragging about selling/flipping the games you're getting? Either one of 2 situations (or both) is going to happen: you're going to piss off the users who genuinely want these games to play or there could be repercussions with RLS. There's literally no upside to this conversation; if you're doing it? Fine, great, do whatever you want, just don't talk about it. We've already had the past thread closed because of abuse, let's not get this one closed as well.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']I already deleted my post. Now shut the fuck up about it.[/QUOTE]

You should probably see a therapist about some potential anger issues.

[quote name='webkatt']holy crap i checked my codes out and i have a code to download soul sacrifice AND the DLC. i thought i was just getting a dlc code[/QUOTE]

I think this happened to me too.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Just received an email notification that I won a copy of Metal Gear Solid! Awesome![/QUOTE]

What did you win it for?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Just received an email notification that I won a copy of Metal Gear Solid! Awesome![/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you mean :ps3:Metal Gear Rising Revengance. And I was a winner for the contest as well.

[quote name='NateWhs152']What did you win it for?[/QUOTE]

It is the PS1 version. They are gonna mail him a black label Metal Gear Solid.... LOL

[quote name='finsfan0210']I'm assuming you mean :ps3:Metal Gear Rising Revengance. And I was a winner for the contest as well.[/QUOTE]

What contest was this? i didn't see anything about that.

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']What contest was this? i didn't see anything about that.[/QUOTE]

I think it wasn't posted on the site but they mentioned it on twitter a few weeks ago.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I think it wasn't posted on the site but they mentioned it on twitter a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Ah that makes sense why I didn't see anything about that then. Thanks.

I am just putting this out here because I understand that some members may have gotten a Soul Sacrifice code for the Developer conversation or something.

If someone is willing to sell their code please send me a PM about it.

Thanks for listening.

Man on.PS has been great for me this year. I won a Pulse Elite, Soul Sacrifice code, and now MGR. Only thing I really missed out was Bioshock Infinite.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Come on man. This is not the place for that kind of crap.[/QUOTE]

Dang, my bad for asking if someone was willing to sell their code. I simply heard that some people received codes for the game. I was hoping that maybe someone who received a code didn't have a vita and was willing to sell.

No need to be an jerk about it. Something as simple as saying this was not a thread to ask about sales would have sufficed. I really didn't need the high and mighty attitude about it.

First part of my order arrived today:

- Blu Ray remote

- God of War Ascension -What did you guys think of The Last of Us demo?

- Uncharted 3 GOTY edition

- Helghast figure - This thing looks awesome. Unlike Clank, it did not come in a Gamestop baggie.

Can't wait for Part 2.

[quote name='Cage017']First part of my order arrived today:

- Blu Ray remote

- God of War Ascension -What did you guys think of The Last of Us demo?

- Uncharted 3 GOTY edition

- Helghast figure - This thing looks awesome. Unlike Clank, it did not come in a Gamestop baggie.

Can't wait for Part 2.[/QUOTE]

Is the demo available now on the GOW Ascention disc? I thought it was delayed.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I'm assuming you mean :ps3:Metal Gear Rising Revengance. And I was a winner for the contest as well.

It is the PS1 version. They are gonna mail him a black label Metal Gear Solid.... LOL[/QUOTE]

That'd be fantastic if they sent me that, lol. I'd keep it sealed for sure. I played through most of the game on the Xbox 360, but now I can enjoy the game with those awesome Pulse Headsets!

[quote name='BloodiedWraith']What contest was this? i didn't see anything about that.[/QUOTE]

It was a contest where five Target and five Best Buy employees would be receiving the game. Found the tweet.

@BjrnJens "@onPlayStation Target and Best Buy friends. Complete the MGSR and Plus mods and be entered to win a copy of MGSR. Ends on 5/6"

[quote name='finsfan0210']Is the demo available now on the GOW Ascention disc? I thought it was delayed.[/QUOTE]

There is a sticker that says it's there. I play games in order so I haven't opened it until I play God of War 3 and the PSP games first.

I had a chance to play a pre Alpha version of The Last of Us and i was pretty impressed. It was much more stealth oriented then i thought it would be. I think they did a pretty good job with the crafting menu and the controls. Will be nice to see how things polished up!!

bread's done
Back