The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I haven't gotten the impression that the catalog will be gone for the entire time. The auctions should run through the end of the year, but hopefully the catalog updates only take a couple of weeks to revamp and then it will be back.

Congrats to the NBA winners, I'm tempted to get twitter just to follow onPLaystation... contests like that don't make it any easier to resist!!
Yeah man, I know what you mean. It's the only way I get I get the jump on catalog updates etc. Speaking of the auction...the Vita is going for almost 145,000...yeah...lol.

I haven't gotten the impression that the catalog will be gone for the entire time. The auctions should run through the end of the year, but hopefully the catalog updates only take a couple of weeks to revamp and then it will be back.

Congrats to the NBA winners, I'm tempted to get twitter just to follow onPLaystation... contests like that don't make it any easier to resist!!
I don't know why people are so opposed to having twitter/facebook/etc accounts.

I have a specific (gaming) email I use for all of them. I don't add people I know in real life unless they are gamers and know that these are basically accounts created for that purpose.

It's not like they are getting good data from me since I have false names and a picture of some random game/cartoon as a profile picture.

*Edit*

Also i'm pretty stoked about wining the NBA2K15 game. Too bad I suck at the game.

I really hope it is the PS4 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I didn't know the catalog would be down for 3 months. I hope not as I just got a new job out of retail and was hoping to snag some things up before I leave.

Just to let everyone know, for the Playstation TV module for the question about the headsets, the answer correct answer is the Silver Wired Headset, which I believe is actually wrong since that headset is not mentioned anywhere in the module. The correct answer should be Bluetooth headset, which it says multiple times and specifically says it won't work with Gold or Pulse Elite. I contacted RLS and let them know, but it will probably be awhile before they fix it.

Just to let everyone know, for the Playstation TV module for the question about the headsets, the answer correct answer is the Silver Wired Headset, which I believe is actually wrong since that headset is not mentioned anywhere in the module. The correct answer should be Bluetooth headset, which it says multiple times and specifically says it won't work with Gold or Pulse Elite. I contacted RLS and let them know, but it will probably be awhile before they fix it.
Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated.

CAG's, I just wanted to give a shoutout to each and every one of you who contributed to this thread, and listed to me jones about the new recent updates/contests etc. My tenure with Best Buy will be coming to an end after 3.5 years. There's a schedule conflict so I can't work there anymore, but it's been a fun ride. Enjoy the site, and keep getting all those discounted products while they're available. CAG's, it's been a pleasure. 

Clean out your points

Oh wait lol

It's been real man. Keep hustling. We don't sleep we rest one eye up.

CAG's, I just wanted to give a shoutout to each and every one of you who contributed to this thread, and listed to me jones about the new recent updates/contests etc. My tenure with Best Buy will be coming to an end after 3.5 years. There's a schedule conflict so I can't work there anymore, but it's been a fun ride. Enjoy the site, and keep getting all those discounted products while they're available. CAG's, it's been a pleasure.
I'm in the same boat. I start my new job on monday. Was hoping to spend my 23,000 points before I leave but don't think that's going to happen.

I still work at Target on the side but I'm probably gonna leave before the holidays. ONPS is cool but having a better job/career prospects is better in the long run.

I know many other people, along with myself, thank you both for your updates on this thread and helping us snag some of the awesome deals that have shown up from ONPS.  I hope that your new jobs come with an equally greater pay that will allow you to pick up the games and swag that you want while still managing to come out with a bigger paycheck.

Wish you both nothing but the best!  Thanks again :)

Just got an email saying I won LittleBigPlanet 3 from the live chat! First time I've won one of those not to mention I scored one of the 500 bonus points codes.

If anyone here is a member of ExpertZone, Please shoot me a PM. I need to check if the error I'm getting is on my side or the sites.

There doesn't seem to be an equivalent thread for it.

You guys need to get on the site now. Free tickets to Playstation Experience in Las Vegas.

Complete the Playtstation Experience Module 

Remaining Prizes

[SIZE=medium]This prize does not include airfare, food or lodging. It will be up to you and your guest to get there.[/SIZE]

The tickets are non-transferable per Tickmaster policy.

See the Official Rules for more details.

PlayStation Experience is a massive two-day community event dedicated to the people who bring PlayStation to life, our fans. At PlayStation Experience you will have access to over 4,000 square feet of the best PlayStation games across multiple platforms, panels and keynotes lead by the industry’s most regarded development team, contests, signings, giveaways, merchandise, memorabilia and much more. More details can be found at: http://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2014/playstation-experience/

PSX Ticket Prize

Well I got in on this as soon as they posted it. I got the confirmation email but have not gotten anything from Ticketmaster yet. Really nontransferable? I can't give away the extra ticket.

I got a ticket to but I don't know how it works. You could always give the extra ticket to someone that meets you there. I think you have to at least either one using the main ticket.

I got this prize but there is no chance I can go. I am in NJ, have to pay for transportation, and I cant take off of work this time of the year.

I passed on the tix since there was only 1 event and not like the e3 sony experience where many cities were participating.

Sorta off topic, is the Expertzone down for anyone? It was working yesterday but last night and now nothing but errors without a chance to sign in.

[quote name="TheGeonaut" post="12253921" timestamp="1416454929"]So if you complete the module how long does it take for Ticketmaster to contact you? Just finished mine.[/quote]twitter account says early next week.

Well now, I feel kinda like an idiot since I entered the contest soon as I saw it on Twitter, and I didn't even notice the "...does not include airfare, lodging, etc." part. :/

I'd love to go, but I'm currently on a tight budget and couldn't afford a plane ticket to fly to Vegas that week (I live in IL).

Guess I got too excited. And I also initially thought it was a sweepstakes-like promo where only 2 winners will be chosen out of the first 200 peeps who finished the quiz. I really hope this doesn't disqualify me or something from future contests on the site...

[quote name="R3DH3R0" post="12281432" timestamp="1417200555"]Can't believe I missed this, I live in Vegas. Sigh.

Anyone selling theirs?[/quote]

If you look back a couple posts there are some people who got the tickets that weren't able to go. Try sending them a PM. If you do end up going, let me know and I'll see you there. Would be kind of cool to have a CAG meet and greet.

If you look back a couple posts there are some people who got the tickets that weren't able to go. Try sending them a PM. If you do end up going, let me know and I'll see you there. Would be kind of cool to have a CAG meet and greet.
I PM'd tophrman, but he said in his post that they have names on them. I don't know if they are transferable, or if he can give/sell his to me. But if I end up going, I'll let you know!

I've had tickets to shows I've gone to and even though they say my name and say to take my ID, I rarely get asked for it at the show. I wouldn't pay for tickets with someone else's name but if I got some with someone else's name I would try to use them.
I called the Venetian and Ticketmaster and they said they wont ID me, as long as I have the tickets and they haven't been scanned or used by someone else. So thanks Tophrman!

Not sure what they're planning since the Auction page is still up and the Catalog isn't, but now that Sony's announced the official pricing plans for PS Now I'm hoping for a training module on PS Now that gets us a free sub for a month so we can try it out.

I wonder what the big change will be. Last time it went down like this it came back with the $10 flat fee for everything.

bread's done
Back