The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Advocate doesn't matter I've shy 2 months and received the code. Those who have done the quiz before should retake it and they should be all set :D

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']I just took it and got one... do you need to be an advocate? Did you check in your profile?[/QUOTE]

I'm an advocate, and I work for GS. Still didnt get it. Tried re-taking the module 3 times, still nothing.

Catalog update at 1PM PST.

"Jens Bjørn VII ‏@BjrnJens
LBPK plus LPB bookends will activate in the catalog at 1pm PST. Thought a heads-up would be cool for some of you :]"

I might save my points since I'm not really looking forward to this title. I was hoping they would add LittleBigPlanet Vita, but oh well. Enjoy!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Catalog update at 1PM PST.

LBPK plus LPB bookends will activate in the catalog at 1pm PST. Thought a heads-up would be cool for some of you :]"

I might save my points since I'm not really looking forward to this title. I was hoping they would add LittleBigPlanet Vita, but oh well. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refresh, refr.. crap- 1PST. Guess I'll give the F5 button a quick break and do a few minutes worth of work.

I see LBK (3000 points/$10, the usual), but not the bookends.

I thought everyone who attended that chat was supposed to get them for free anyway. I know I didn't, but whatever.

It says that only the 1st 150 people to order LBPK get the bookends for free. I ordered it because I wanted the bookends and figured my wife would like the game.

[quote name='Okatha']I see LBK (3000 points/$10, the usual), but not the bookends.

I thought everyone who attended that chat was supposed to get them for free anyway. I know I didn't, but whatever.[/QUOTE]

The bookends come with the first 150 orders of LittleBigPlanet Karting.

I just bought this game for my wife at launch but I bought it again to give as a Christmas present. I really wish the Pulse headsets would go up though -_-

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Catalog update at 1PM PST.

I might save my points since I'm not really looking forward to this title. I was hoping they would add LittleBigPlanet Vita, but oh well. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

CheapAss, I just want to say thank you for reposting all of their tweets. I would actually have to sign up for twitter and then get approved and all that nonsense if it weren't for your posts. This makes things a lot easier for me. I was able to get in on LBPK. I'm really liking the addition of new games to the catalog lately! Keep it up RLS!

[quote name='Warner1281']CheapAss, I just want to say thank you for reposting all of their tweets. I would actually have to sign up for twitter and then get approved and all that nonsense if it weren't for your posts. This makes things a lot easier for me. I was able to get in on LBPK. I'm really liking the addition of new games to the catalog lately! Keep it up RLS![/QUOTE]

You're quite welcome! Just want my fellow brethren to get in all the deals as well. I ordered LBPK as well. I wanted another set of the bookends even though I already have two. My girlfriend and I will find some enjoyment out of this game. Hope everyone got a copy who wanted one!

Sorry to hear that sir you might want to report it straight to on.playstation support team they'll be more then happy to help you out.

[quote name='sasukekun']Just took the papo&yo module and didnt receive anything :([/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that sir, go straight to on.playstation support they'll be more then glad to help out your small problem there it's happen to me with the ps+ sweepstakes they had.

Just got verified and have been working on quizzes for awhile today.5000pts so far. Now to wait and see if anything cool goes up.

[quote name='The1stMJC']Just got verified and have been working on quizzes for awhile today.5000pts so far. Now to wait and see if anything cool goes up.[/QUOTE]

I wish somebody told me about this when I joined the site. Don't max out all of the quizzes in the beginning. Save enough points so you know you can snag something awesome once it pops up. Once you hit advocate status, knock those quizzes out! Bonus are quite useful. Now if they have a promotion where you get X amount of points for doing a series of quizzes, then do it. Just a heads up young one.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I wish somebody told me about this when I joined the site. Don't max out all of the quizzes in the beginning. Save enough points so you know you can snag something awesome once it pops up. Once you hit advocate status, knock those quizzes out! Bonus are quite useful. Now if they have a promotion where you get X amount of points for doing a series of quizzes, then do it. Just a heads up young one.[/QUOTE]

Your the man, always looking forward to what you have to say sir. Cannot go wrong when the hustle master is here!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I wish somebody told me about this when I joined the site. Don't max out all of the quizzes in the beginning. Save enough points so you know you can snag something awesome once it pops up. Once you hit advocate status, knock those quizzes out! Bonus are quite useful. Now if they have a promotion where you get X amount of points for doing a series of quizzes, then do it. Just a heads up young one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

You're welcome fellow CAG's. As long as I'm in retail, I'll definitely keep updating this thread. There's a new module up as well. It's for When Vikings Attack. I received my Killzone Trilogy and Journey Collection as well. It's nice getting a free month of PS+ from the Journey collection. Just adds value to the package.

Going along with my previous post....

CATALOG UPDATE @1PM PST. @BjrnJens "Going to do a catalog update today. I want to give you all a heads-up. I will activate the items by 1PM PST."

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale will not be available today. Time to speculate. (Possibility)
[LittleBigPlanet Vita, Vita Memory Card, Dualshock 3, Ratchet and Clank Collection]

I'm hoping for LBP Vita because I only have enough points for one game this time around. I'll take R&CC is LBP isn't available though. I don't think those Pulse Headsets will be available this time around though. They'll probably be rare like the Memory Cards are. Just my opinion though.

I'm hoping for R&C Up Your Arsenal or LBP Vita. How do we know that All-stars won't be available today?

Edit - Nevermind I see Jens said not this update.

Last edited by a moderator:
The GOW Saga, Sports Champions 2, Vita Memory Card, Black Dualshock 3 Controller added. I've already gotten all 4 of those anyways so I'll be saving my points for later. Maybe Bioshock Infinite since they threw AC3 up.

The only things I'm seeing on my end include Gravity Rush for 2,000 points. Jak and Daxter collection for 500 points and Sports Champions 2 for 2500 points. You guys seeing anything else?

Got a DS3 and the Vita memory card :D

Though question, since I haven't ordered from RLS in a while: I just checked my credit card balance and noticed I was billed twice for the Vita mem card ($20 x 2) -- is this, err, 'normal'? I did click the order button twice since I initially entered the wrong credit card security code-whatnot first, and had to go back and type it again/click.

[quote name='finsfan0210']The GOW Saga, Sports Champions 2, Vita Memory Card, Black Dualshock 3 Controller added. I've already gotten all 4 of those anyways so I'll be saving my points for later. Maybe Bioshock Infinite since they threw AC3 up.[/QUOTE]
Do they occasionally add third party games? I would have been down for AC3. If they ever add games like p4g,far cry 3,or absolution I'd shit bricks.

I was just randomly browsing the RLS website on my phone and saw that there was a Charcoal Black DS3 in the catalog but it said 0 in stock.

Got excited to see what was put up in the catalog and didn't want to miss out on anything in case I needed to input my CC info so I turned on my comp and logged on the RLS site and the DS3 was magically in stock showing 1 available. Quickly ordered. :D

Can never have too many DS3's.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Do they occasionally add third party games? I would have been down for AC3. If they ever add games like p4g,far cry 3,or absolution I'd shit bricks.[/QUOTE]

Very rarely. They did AC3 recently, Max Payne 3 before that and... I think Dungeon Siege 3 awhile ago. Maybe a FF title thrown in there somewhere too.

[quote name='finsfan0210']The GOW Saga, Sports Champions 2, Vita Memory Card, Black Dualshock 3 Controller added. I've already gotten all 4 of those anyways so I'll be saving my points for later. Maybe Bioshock Infinite since they threw AC3 up.[/QUOTE]

If the opportunity ever does present itself to where you (or anyone on CAG) have the ability to get a memory card, I'd just like to go on record and let everyone here know that I'd be willing to trade/pay for it because it is the one thing I really don't want to pay retail price for.

Not to mention that I always seem to miss it somehow, and even with an alarm set and refreshing the page over and over I still somehow managed to let another opportunity slip through my fingers.

I also missed the DS3, too - even though I've already got three, a fourth would certainly be nice.

Same thing with me if any RLS/CAG member can do me a huge favor and maybe sell, trade or w.e they want for a 32gb vita mem card, DS3, or even the elusive Elite headset just please let me know. ill be willing to pay for your time, effort and shipping. PM anytime.
Thank you guys.

[quote name='Okatha']I don't think I've ever seen the Elite headset up, just the original one.[/QUOTE]

The Elite headsets went up with the second last update. I believe they were 6,000 points and $30. They were gone in less than a minute though. I didn't know the Pulse Headsets were available until I checked Twitter on my lunch break which was 15 minutes after the update went live. I was able to snag the Journey collection and Killzone Trilogy last time. Glad some CAG's were able to get some rewards this time around. I'm surprised LBP Vita wasn't available this time around either. I need some more modules to get more points. Too bad I finished all of the available modules so far...

To everyone/anyone who ordered something on the day before thanksgiving. November 21st. Have you received your orders yet?
Usually RLS only takes a week all my orders, but this one's a bit weird and it's two weeks and still nothing.

[quote name='Okatha']I don't think I've ever seen the Elite headset up, just the original one.[/QUOTE]

Yes they've been up i think they've been set up only once or twice. But, I have to wait 4 more months to reach advocate thats why it hurts not seeing the good stuff. :(

[quote name='felixcostello']If the opportunity ever does present itself to where you (or anyone on CAG) have the ability to get a memory card, I'd just like to go on record and let everyone here know that I'd be willing to trade/pay for it because it is the one thing I really don't want to pay retail price for.

Not to mention that I always seem to miss it somehow, and even with an alarm set and refreshing the page over and over I still somehow managed to let another opportunity slip through my fingers.

I also missed the DS3, too - even though I've already got three, a fourth would certainly be nice.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JuanM19']Same thing with me if any RLS/CAG member can do me a huge favor and maybe sell, trade or w.e they want for a 32gb vita mem card, DS3, or even the elusive Elite headset just please let me know. ill be willing to pay for your time, effort and shipping. PM anytime.
Thank you guys.[/QUOTE]

Can we stop with this. This isn't a trade/request thread. I would prefer this thread no get closed by a Mod again for violating the RLS's TOS or CAG's TOS (As it has been before).

[quote name='Hinoshiko']To everyone/anyone who ordered something on the day before thanksgiving. November 21st. Have you received your orders yet?
Usually RLS only takes a week all my orders, but this one's a bit weird and it's two weeks and still nothing.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Still waiting on the kill zone trilogy

Did you guys check your tracking numbers on your orders? Remember although stuff typically comes in 1-3 weeks the receipt technically said 4-6.

Also did anyone go to the live chat?

[quote name='TheHelix']Did you guys check your tracking numbers on your orders? Remember although stuff typically comes in 1-3 weeks the receipt technically said 4-6.

Also did anyone go to the live chat?[/QUOTE]

I watched the Live Chat off and on. I really hope they add Smart As... to the catalog eventually. It's one game I definitely want to play, but I don't want to pay more than $40 to play it. I have a strong feeling that they'll add Smart As to PS+ down the line, but who knows though. Maybe they'll give away some copies like last time. ;)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I watched the Live Chat off and on. I really hope they add Smart As... to the catalog eventually. It's one game I definitely want to play, but I don't want to pay more than $40 to play it. I have a strong feeling that they'll add Smart As to PS+ down the line, but who knows though. Maybe they'll give away some copies like last time. ;)[/QUOTE]

MSRP is $29.99.

If you can find it preowned at GS, it's $19.99

[quote name='finsfan0210']Can we stop with this. This isn't a trade/request thread. I would prefer this thread no get closed by a Mod again for violating the RLS's TOS or CAG's TOS (As it has been before).[/QUOTE]

Yes post master sir right away. Chill man just an out loud thought. Active RLS, Expertzone, and CAG member I know how everything works and trust me last thing I or any of us is for this thread to get shut down.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JuanM19']Yes post master sir right away. Chill man just an out loud thought. Active RLS, Expertzone, and CAG member I know how everything works and trust me last thing I or any of us is for this thread to get shut down.[/QUOTE]

I understand but still posts like that are what got this thread closed in the past. Your a newer member and may not have been aware of that. At one time this thread had a very tight lease and if someone pulled to hard it would get yanked. Just read the 1st post in the thread.

bread's done
Back