The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

I just jumped on the catalog and it looks like there were a TON of point drops.  Can anybody tell me if it is worth 500 points and 10 bucks to get the best of PSN disc?  It is only 20 bucks in the store and i dont know much about any of those games.  Save the points or spend them... save the points or spend them... 

I just jumped on the catalog and it looks like there were a TON of point drops. Can anybody tell me if it is worth 500 points and 10 bucks to get the best of PSN disc? It is only 20 bucks in the store and i dont know much about any of those games. Save the points or spend them... save the points or spend them...
I can't vouch for the collection itself, but Tokyo Jungle and Sound Shapes are excellent games and in my opinion, worth $10 on their own. I had a lot of fun with Fat Princess when it came out, but your experience would probably depend on how active it is, since it's a multiplayer, team focused game. I don't know much about When Vikings Attack, but if you have any interest in the other games, it's well worth the price of admission.

I hope I am able to get Beyond: Two Souls from the site/ the chat... I just found out that the preorder price that was back in june for $34.99 was cancelled. 

Looks like they just put up a pretty nice refer a friend contest!!  I think i have already gotten my entire store signed up for the RLS already :p

Site's completely dead for me. Barely able to do anything and the catalog won't update.

Edit: Got to the catalog and put the game into my cart. 23 left.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Please wait"  been stuck there checking out for 5 mins now x_x Oh how I hope it goes through..

Finally got it to load up and just get this:

An error has occurred.

An error has occurred while processing your request, a detailed email has been sent to Support with the error information.

Wow, when I got GTAV in my cart it showed 175 copies left. I felt like I barely made it out with one too! I really wish they'd upgrade their server.

"Please wait" been stuck there checking out for 5 mins now x_x Oh how I hope it goes through..

Just try and wait it out, it should load eventually. *taps foot impatiently* any minute now,,,
Mine has been stuck on "Please Wait", but I just got an email receipt for the order. Pretty sure it went through. Just going to let that screen sit there for a few hours to be sure.

Not gonna lie, i am kinda excited about this one.  I think they underestimate the popularity of their RLS program!!  I have a feeling they would have sold out of 1000 copies if they had them up!!

I managed to be very lucky and get one.

I added it to my cart when there were six left. I got the little pop-up that asks if you want to keep shopping or checkout. I clicked checkout and my cart was empty. reloaded page and it was sold out. So I closed the browser.

I decided to check once the site was not hammered to hell and it was in my cart!

hit checkout and got email instantly

I'm hoping for a full catalog update soon. I'd love to get Beyond and I'm still looking for TLOU
Same. I have never seen TLOU up there and I just missed the GTA V update.

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOW I just got GTA V by refreshing it and it came back instock from -3 to 1 and I was able to checkout.

Same. I have never seen TLOU up there and I just missed the GTA V update.

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOW I just got GTA V by refreshing it and it came back instock from -3 to 1 and I was able to checkout ... *crosses fingers* now I hope it doesnt get cancelled.
ME TOO!! I got the confirmation...I guess it fell out of the carts of everyone who hadn't purchased it yet... Can't wait! TLOU, and Bioshock Infinite were much easier to get than this was..

I'm hoping for Killzone soon!

I'm still stuck at the Please Wait after filling my cc info. Opened a new tab and GTA V shows up in my order history.

Same thing happened to me. After I received the text message, I instantly went on the site, and ordered a copy. It kept taking forever to load so I thought it was removed from my cart. I was stuck at the Please Wait after filling in my CC info. I opened the page after the madness, and it appeared in my order history. The site was bogged down!

I left my order page up for fun, it's still at Please Wait.  I did get the confiration email and it's in my order history.  Not sure why the page never updated.

Destiny beta module is up.
...and if you complete it you get a beta code to redeem on bungie.net! Currently 7400ish available.

Keep in mind that this is a key for the website and not your PS3, so if you want it on another system later (PS4, etc.) you'll be able to. The code just secures you a spot in the beta; you'll pick a platform for it later. Awesome system for me since I'd want to play the beta on 360 to co-op with my buddy.

Thanks On!

So I ordered GTA 5 and got my confirmation email plus its in my order history but I realized that my card wasn't charged the $10 fee. I checked my bank account statement online and I was never charged. Did anyone else not get charged? Free would be nice!

So I ordered GTA 5 and got my confirmation email plus its in my order history but I realized that my card wasn't charged the $10 fee. I checked my bank account statement online and I was never charged. Did anyone else not get charged? Free would be nice!
Now that you mention it, I'm not seeing a charge on mine either.

bread's done
Back