The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Had the memory card added but it didn't show up in my cart for some reason. Basically waiting on Beyond to go up at this point and (hopefully) checking out.

Is there some trick to getting more than the first five items to show up? I've clicked to show "All" and nothing happens, I've even tried waiting 15 minutes.

Is there some trick to getting more than the first five items to show up? I've clicked to show "All" and nothing happens, I've even tried waiting 15 minutes.
Chrome won't do shit for me for some reason. I switched to Firefox (a private session, although I doubt that's relevant) and have been going page-by-page by clicking on the numbers. It's slow as balls but it's working.

Chrome won't do shit for me for some reason. I switched to Firefox (a private session, although I doubt that's relevant) and have been going page-by-page by clicking on the numbers. It's slow as balls but it's working.
Yeah Chrome was being completely useless so I switched to Firefox and was able to at least add some stuff... now I am trying to check out on Firefox IE or Chrome

On the left, click all of the items you want to see and then click Filter Results> . It'll spit out every matching item on one page.

bread's done
Back