The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Got Beyond and TLOU.

The final checkout screen is still stuck on Please Wait, but I did get a receipt....so...I guess it worked, haha.
Mine took a few minutes to go through, but it sounds like you're golden.

I almost grabbed the wireless headset, but figured I should just wait for the Pulse one to pop up... some day...

Almost got Killzone merc, but between buying Killzone SF, TLOU, Beyond and getting that Cards Against Humanity Holiday Bullshit thing, I decided to save the 10 bucks.

I am more than satisfied with my haul
16gb Vita mem card
Last of Us
Beyond
Puppeteer 

Killzone Mercs

All for $50 and 13-14k points leaving me with 28k more points for future ps4 updates.

Edit:
Also I did 3 separate transactions so I could make sure things didn't sell out.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's stalled on Please Wait, but it's showing as Entered in my Order History and the points are gone, so I'm good, right?

It's stalled on Please Wait, but it's showing as Entered in my Order History and the points are gone, so I'm good, right?
Yeah also check your email you should have a receipt. I am happy to see Cags getting stuff too. Grats to everyone who got the things they wanted... At least those who may have missed out can be sure that we won't be able to double dip because once we purchase something it is removed from the catalog.

You should be good. Same thing happened to me when GTAV went up. I thought I didn't get KZ, but it shows up in my order history. That had to be the longest update ever...

Snagged the elusive Pink DS3, Beyond, Retro Futuristic bundle(wanted it for a while), and KZ. Great haul!

Check your email for a receipt.

If you have that, you should be good, according to Craig's advice above. Mine is still stalled on Please Wait and it's been like half an hour.

Yeah also check your email you should have a receipt. I am happy to see Cags getting stuff too. Grats to everyone who got the things they wanted... At least those who may have missed out can be sure that we won't be able to double dip because once we purchase something it is removed from the catalog.
Still no email. That's why I asked. I'd feel a bit better once that gets here.

Also weird, everything is still in my cart.

I'm in the same exact boat, but im not leaving that please wait page
Ordered
Black DS3
Red DS3
Puppeteer
The Last of Us
Still have 21620 points
(Finally Advocate 2 days early :D)

Only thing I wish I got was the 16GB vita card
Already have a 32GB but my spare 4GB isn't enough for my Japan account (want PSO2)

I didn't get a receipt for KZ, but I should be good. It's in my order history.

Still no reciept and it's still in my cart
But order history says "Entered" and points are still gone D:

It's stalled on the please wait for me screen too, not to mention the crapton of script errors. I am crossing my fingers. I missed so many updates to their severs still being one PS2. 

Isn't this what they wanted, more people on the RLS. Well they got it, i couldn't even get into the private chats. Here is hoping my order goes through.

I am ready to give up on this site. The prices are nice, so are the contests, but their server desperately needs to be upgraded. There can't be that many of us, site should not be unusable like it is, it just seems to keep getting worse every update.

Ok, so the points were taken out. What is hinky about this, is that those items are still in my cart and when i went to check on it BOOM error message saying an email has been sent to support.

Mother fucker, the items are still in my cart but I can't order them because they're in my order history even though my card hasn't been charged and I haven't got my receipt email.  I've been waiting months for the pink DS3 to be added, only to have the site crash right when I hit Submit Order...UGH

hit refresh
Red DS3 disapered from my cart and then this was on bottom with a grey'd out submit order
Items in your cart are no longer available or you have already ordered them. Please remove these items and submit your order again : 

* Puppeteer
* Puppeteer
* Puppeteer
* The Last of Us
* The Last of Us
* The Last of Us
* DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller (Charcoal Black)

Mother fucker, the items are still in my cart but I can't order them because they're in my order history even though my card hasn't been charged and I haven't got my receipt email. I've been waiting months for the pink DS3 to be added, only to have the site crash right when I hit Submit Order...UGH
This calls for a 5 second pose.

No response on Twitter.  Great.

How are the RLS servers going to handle the absolute crush of people once the PS4 update goes live?  The site will break in nanoseconds.

hit refresh
Red DS3 disapered from my cart and then this was on bottom with a grey'd out submit order
Items in your cart are no longer available or you have already ordered them. Please remove these items and submit your order again :

* Puppeteer
* Puppeteer
* Puppeteer
* The Last of Us
* The Last of Us
* The Last of Us
I like how there is no way for me to reorder them, considering they don't show up again. Well if anything, it says entered on the order screen.

No response on Twitter. Great.

How are the RLS servers going to handle the absolute crush of people once the PS4 update goes live? The site will break in nanoseconds.
The problem is they have this initiative to get new members and new twitter/app followers but by all indications there hasn't been an increase in rewards(if anything there's been less rewards as of late).

The problem is they have this initiative to get new members and new twitter/app followers but by all indications there hasn't been an increase in rewards(if anything there's been less rewards as of late).
It's not the amount of rewards available, it's the coding of the site and the capacity of their server. Clearly time to upgrade or stagger updates so the site doesn't get crushed every time they want to add something.

Hey so the whole site is BEYOND fucked up. I tried to send an email and got the same error that I got during checkout. I just wanted to get a copy of TLOU.

It's not the amount of rewards available, it's the coding of the site and the capacity of their server. Clearly time to upgrade or stagger updates so the site doesn't get crushed every time they want to add something.
Yes and no. The thing is if there wasn't so few rewards available on such an inconsistent basis then each monthly (or so) update wouldn't cause thousands of people to slam the servers because of their fear that if they miss this update they might never get it (or have to take their chances on waiting another month).

The site has been having issues for years now during updates but in the last 2-3 months it has gotten even worse.

Wasn't there a rep that used to browse here? Lets burn em in effigy

Something extremely Hinky is happening, things that were sold out are now popping back up to be added to the cart. This is bad for people who can't add something they placed an order for already.

11/13/2013

Order of KILLZONE™: Mercenary - Item ID: 1080

11/13/2013

Order of DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller (Charcoal Black) - Item ID: 869

11/13/2013

Order of DUALSHOCK®3 Candy Pink - Item ID: 1059

11/13/2013

Order of BEYOND: Two Souls ™ - Item ID: 1083

Result of errors on the website. No email confirmation, no charge. I bet I am now going to be unable to order these items now in the future.

Well i took a chance to try and place another order for killzone mercenaries and that went straight to an error. Took my points though, that will be 15000 points gone in an instant.

The jedi's are gonna feel that one.

It just pisses me off that they won't acknowledge anything via twitter. I like the fact that they have contests and that we get free codes occassionally and that makes up for the crap they pull with these updates.

Edit: I went ahead and placed an order for KZ Mercenary and got the error again.

It just pisses me off that they won't acknowledge anything via twitter. I like the fact that they have contests and that we get free codes occassionally and that makes up for the crap they pull with these updates.
I just think that this is such a small feature that Sony offers to people who work in retail, that they won't really update it. People that get items are very, very, lucky and patient. I hate that it is so tough to get items, but it would cost money for them to update the website and dedicate more server space or room or whatever it is, to allow us to purchase items easier, but we seem to forget they are really doing a great thing for us. I know we take the surveys and we participate in live chats, but really $10 for triple a titles is something that we should be grateful for and I think most of us are, but Sony isn't making money off this site. Now you can argue that they are making money by retail employees having more knowledge and being able to sell their products better and I would stand by that argument, but Sony probably doesn't see it like that. This isn't directed only towards you but a lot of people who have complained. Your complaints are valid, but I doubt Sony will invest any money into this site.

Man their server problems are BEYOND what they can handle. it makes me want to TEARAWAY my hair and leaves me WIPED OUT. Especially with the PS4 coming out, we're entering UNCHARTED territory. I'm pretty sure the complaints here won't be among THE LAST OF US, but we must show RESISTANCE and be grateful for what we can get at a nominal price, despite all the server pains. 

Looks like I landed on a Whammy this update, got the dreaded "Order Entered" status on my Order History, no confirmation e-mail, points taken out of my account, and the items I tried to order no longer show up in the catalog for me to re-order. Oh well, here's hoping they refund my points in time for next month's update so I can try again.

Man their server problems are BEYOND what they can handle. it makes me want to TEARAWAY my hair and leaves me WIPED OUT. Especially with the PS4 coming out, we're entering UNCHARTED territory. I'm pretty sure the complaints here won't be among THE LAST OF US, but we must show RESISTANCE and be grateful for what we can get at a nominal price, despite all the server pains.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui337e5D50E&t=7s[/media]

Looks like I landed on a Whammy this update, got the dreaded "Order Entered" status on my Order History, no confirmation e-mail, points taken out of my account, and the items I tried to order no longer show up in the catalog for me to re-order. Oh well, here's hoping they refund my points in time for next month's update so I can try again.
Has this happened to your before? This is the first time that this has happened to me. I'm hoping we get some clarity on the issue in the coming days even though that's unlikely because the PS4 is launching. I'd be willing to wait on KZ Merc if I had to. It would suck if they cancelled any of the orders though. As soon as it went live, I added it to my cart, and it wouldn't prompt me to the next page. I kept clicking on check out, and it just sat there. Once I was able to fill out my information, "Please Wait" was posted on the checkout page.

I can't remember which game it was, but it got lost in the mail or something and we had to wait a longer time to get that order to go through. Maybe it was the first time that The Last of Us was offered. I'm rambling now, but I'll definitely post if they respond on via their twitter page.

I can't remember which game it was, but it got lost in the mail or something and we had to wait a longer time to get that order to go through. Maybe it was the first time that The Last of Us was offered. I'm rambling now, but I'll definitely post if they respond on via their twitter page.
I remember when I ordered the Jungle Green controller they took more than 6 weeks to ship it. When I contacted them they offered a refund or a Black DS3. That's the only time I've had an issue with ordering. In the end, I lucked out and actually ended up getting both controllers lol

Well best of luck to all of us stuck in order limbo.

bread's done
Back