The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Nice, I didn't see that it updated so this was a nice surprise. Pleased that the point costs were low, so ended up getting Borderlands 2 for Vita and God of War for Vita, and MLB 14 for the PS3. I'm down to 500 points with no quizzes that I can take.

Glad someone posted the link to this thread the other day, apparently the store that wants to hire me for a part time qualifies :D

Edit: is there a Microsoft or nintendo program like this either? Thx

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad someone posted the link to this thread the other day, apparently the store that wants to hire me for a part time qualifies :D

Edit: is there a Microsoft or nintendo program like this either? Thx
Awesome! Welcome to the club. This site is fantastic. If you have any questions about the site, just ask. Most of us have been on this site for multiple years or so.

Apparently I Have Won Second Prize In A Beauty Contest and Will Collect $10

AKA

Won 2nd place in the Twitch banner contest and will get a Gold Headset

Apparently I Have Won Second Prize In A Beauty Contest and Will Collect $10

AKA

Won 2nd place in the Twitch banner contest and will get a Gold Headset
Dude, just stop! Lol, congrats man, You sound like me. In the past two months or so I've won 2 $25 gift cards from ExpertZone; an Office Messenger Bag, an Arc Touch Mouse, a Signed NBA Jersey from @HeyPlaystation, and copies of Final Fantasy X/Final Fantasy X-2 (PS3/Vita) from @HeyPlaystation as well. I should go play the lotto as well, lol.

Thanks all for the help

I start next week so I'm going to sign up for all of them then :D (waiting on background check, but this gives me a chance to catch up on sleep and games so I don't mind)

Anyone happen to know the Nintendo one the guy was talking about? :3

The Nintendo one doesn't offer much other than a potion and a website that is INCREDIBLY frustrating to navigate.  I do also think it is store specific as well, but that would be something to ask your Nintendo rep if you catch them in the store.

P.S.  Welcome!!  The Sony RLS is awesome.  Keep logging in and save some modules for when you get to advocate status so you can maximize your points.  (trust me, you will want as many as you can!)

Dude, just stop! Lol, congrats man, You sound like me. In the past two months or so I've won 2 $25 gift cards from ExpertZone; an Office Messenger Bag, an Arc Touch Mouse, a Signed NBA Jersey from @HeyPlaystation, and copies of Final Fantasy X/Final Fantasy X-2 (PS3/Vita) from @HeyPlaystation as well. I should go play the lotto as well, lol.
Lol. My last winnings were 2-3 years ago. Won a Xbox 360, Kinect and some controllers from Expertzone. I was due.

Although MVP did grant me a free pass to E3...

And speaking of, I may be featured on the PS Blog.

Lol. My last winnings were 2-3 years. Won a Xbox 360, Kinect and some controllers from Expertzone. I was due.

Although MVP did grant me a free pass to E3...

And speaking of, I may be featured on the PS Blog.
Okay fuck it that is the last straw. I have no choice but to fight you, decapitate you and absorb your essence through a process i like to call the cagining.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

Sucks for Best Buy people like me, lol. I wish there was a Nintendo site for all of us, but oh well.
Is your Best Buy having the Smash Bros. tournament?

I wonder when Sony is going to add the press conference for download to PSN. All I see are some single trailers and preorder links in their E3 section.

I have been tempted too with buying some lotto tickets with my luck. So far on the Playstation site I won 3 years of PS+, a PS4, 2nd place in the GTA V contest, Soul Sacrifice Vita, and MLB 14 PS3. Cheddarlabs I somehow won a Xbox One, hardly did anything on the site and forgot about it until I got an email saying I won. All within a 6 month period. Expertzone so far has gotten me nothing :(

I have been tempted too with buying some lotto tickets with my luck. So far on the Playstation site I won 3 years of PS+, a PS4, 2nd place in the GTA V contest, Soul Sacrifice Vita, and MLB 14 PS3. Cheddarlabs I somehow won a Xbox One, hardly did anything on the site and forgot about it until I got an email saying I won. All within a 6 month period. Expertzone so far has gotten me nothing :(
You must have a really cool looking name that they keep picking out of their list of contestants =D I keep hoping that Sony tosses a few more contests up there with PS4's as prizes so i can get on board with the next gen. Keep the good luck going, nice to see people from CAG winning their contests!! (feel free to share if you get too loaded with swag ;) )

Sucks for Best Buy people like me, lol. I wish there was a Nintendo site for all of us, but oh well.
? I'm Best Buy and I remember signing up for it? I still get e-mails from it periodically. The posters for it are still in my break room. I just never ended up using it since it seemed like Cheddarlabs to me and I currently don't own any Nintendo products.

Just curious... Why the fuck do they give away signed NBA jerseys for MLB contests? I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth or nothing... but maybe just looking for some logic?

Just curious... Why the fuck do they give away signed NBA jerseys for MLB contests? I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth or nothing... but maybe just looking for some logic?
They may not realize that those are basketball jerseys. Gotta remember that we have Gamers that play sports and then gamers that have no idea what a sport is. Guess we can expect an NBA promo with the signed MLB jerseys as the prize :lol:

My bad, lol. This is the contest I'm referring to from @HeyPlaystation.

[attachment=5830:Untitled picture.png]

Now the MLB The Show 14 game that I received, I don't know what happened with that. They mentioned that everyone who went to the live Chat would receive a copy of MLB The Show 14 for PS3. For some odd reason, they sent me the PS4 copy instead of the PS3 copy. I'm not complaining though.

I saw 5 PS4s were available last saturday morning (EST) but at $330 they weren't attractive enough. Waiting for the Sly Cooper collection for the Vita. That hasn't already come and gone has it?

I got my Camera today.

What the hell do I do with it asides from Playroom.

I'm not a heavy streamer, especially not a on-camera one.
Why don't you go be the next pewdiepie or team up with Hustla and be a CheapSmosh. Hell, you might do better then i did.

Anywho, for the some of us without a lucky 8 ball. I got my PS4 and i never got that $20 refund, its not that terrible considering you never pay full price for sony games. Weird that the games i ordered a hour later are nowhere near me and that the packaging for my ps4 was kind of weird. You would think they would sandwich it inbetween the filler but it ps4 was flush against the side of the box.

Plus $10 shipping. $20 total.
The Playstation Cameras were only $10 like everything else. Now I got mine back before Christmas so I guess if they relisted them after that then maybe they added an extra $10 to the price but that would be kind of sleezy I think.

BTW has anyone received any of their orders from the 6/5 - 6/8 range yet? I'm still waiting on mine.

The Playstation Cameras were only $10 like everything else. Now I got mine back before Christmas so I guess if they relisted them after that then maybe they added an extra $10 to the price but that would be kind of sleezy I think.
I just double checked my order history and my CC. $20 total for one Camera plus 8K in points. Order history shows $10 for camera and $10 shipping. The MLB 14 I ordered shows zero for the item and $10 shipping. Definitely $20 this time around.

I just double checked my order history and my CC. $20 total for one Camera plus 8K in points. Order history shows $10 for camera and $10 shipping. The MLB 14 I ordered shows zero for the item and $10 shipping. Definitely $20 this time around.
Yep the 1st batch were only $10. I checked my order history. Sucks they raised it.

Tracking shows I should be getting mine on Saturday.
Crap my 2 orders from 6/7 still say processing.

Looks like they're not going to reschedule the MLB The Show 14 chat. Instead, they're having a Destiny chat session - date to be determined.

If I can get another 400 points, I'll pick up that God of War bundle for Vita.   The camouflage controller is still available and tempting me.

Five PS4s for $335 and four Vita Borderlands bundles for $125 up right now. Still too expensive for my taste.

Question? Back in March when we received the pre-order DLC for Infamous SS, was that supposed to include Cole's Legacy or was it only included in the Limited Edition of the game?

EDIT: Just finished the game...AMAZING! Can't wait to do the evil side of the story.

Question? Back in March when we received the pre-order DLC for Infamous SS, was that supposed to include Cole's Legacy or was it only included in the Limited Edition of the game?

EDIT: Just finished the game...AMAZING! Can't wait to do the evil side of the story.
I believe it was only the jackets

bread's done
Back