The new (and mod approved) Sony RLS thread

Screenshot of the catalog? They change anything, points, price etc?
5ODp4TB.png
UIzTcSO.png

PS4

• Camera - 6000pts - $10
  • LittleBigPlanet 3 - 1500pts - $10 - $10
  • Driveclub - 250pts - $10
  • Infamous Second Son - 250pts - $10
  • The Last of Us Remastered - 1000pts - $10
  • Killzone Shadow Fall - 500pts - $10
  • Knack - 200pts - $10
  • Minecraft - 500pts - $10
PSVita

• Hot Shots Golf World Invitational - 250pts - $10
  • Freedom Wars - 500pts - $10
  • Tearaway - 250pts - $10
  • Jak & Daxter Collection - 250pts - $10
  • Sly Cooper Collection - 250pts - $10
  • The Wolf Among Us - 250pts - $10
  • Reality Fighters - 100pts - $10
  • LittleBigPlanet - 100pts - $10
  • Wipeout 2048 - 100pts - $10
  • MLB 14 The show - 100pts - $10
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 100pts - $10
  • Gravity Rush - 100pts - $10
  • MLB 13 The Show - 10pts - $10
  • Resistance: Burning Skies - 100pts - $10
  • Borderlands 2 - 100pts - $10
  • Little Deviants - 100pts - $10
PS3 - Too much, didn't try. Apathy lol.

Gear - Some water bottles, flasks, hoodies, etc.

I'm done adding. Lots of older stuff I'm not going to add. Finally no more PSP items! That was just depressing.

Note: This isn't saying they won't add more later today guys, this is just the initial burst. I personally am still waiting to see Bloodborne, MLB 15, The Order, and a few other new things for me to consider this a legit update.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna have to say i kinda like the new updated look.  Hopefully there is a nice restock on the catalog and they didn't spend their backed up budget on all the refurbished ps3's they gave out for the contest!

There is a contest up to win one of the 20th anniversary ps4's (which is pretty awesome).

I also checked their twitch page and it seems like there is a stream tonight at 5pm est.  

Hope I can grab some swag on Wednesday. I'll be working all day unfortunately...I want to get Minecraft, DriveClub, LittleBigPlanet 3, The Wolf Among Us, and possibly Reality Fighters. I'm really hoping they add the PSTV (Bundle/Standalone). I want one since I missed out on the Amazon deal. I have over 20,000 points to spend.

Screenshot of the catalog? They change anything, points, price etc?
5ODp4TB.png
UIzTcSO.png
PS4

• Camera - 6000pts - $10
  • LittleBigPlanet 3 - 1500pts - $10 - $10
  • Driveclub - 250pts - $10
  • Infamous Second Son - 250pts - $10
  • The Last of Us Remastered - 1000pts - $10
  • Killzone Shadow Fall - 500pts - $10
  • Knack - 200pts - $10
  • Minecraft - 500pts - $10
PSVita
  • Hot Shots Golf World Invitational - 250pts - $10
  • Freedom Wars - 500pts - $10
  • Tearaway - 250pts - $10
  • Jak & Daxter Collection - 250pts - $10
  • Sly Cooper Collection - 250pts - $10
  • The Wolf Among Us - 250pts - $10
  • Reality Fighters - 100pts - $10
  • LittleBigPlanet - 100pts - $10
  • Wipeout 2048 - 100pts - $10
  • MLB 14 The show - 100pts - $10
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss - 100pts - $10
  • Gravity Rush - 100pts - $10
  • MLB 13 The Show - 10pts - $10
  • Resistance: Burning Skies - 100pts - $10
  • Borderlands 2 - 100pts - $10
  • Little Deviants - 100pts - $10
PS3 - Too much, didn't try. Apathy lol.
Gear - Some water bottles, flasks, hoodies, etc.

I'm done adding. Lots of older stuff I'm not going to add. Finally no more PSP items! That was just depressing.

Note: This isn't saying they won't add more later today guys, this is just the initial burst. I personally am still waiting to see Bloodborne, MLB 15, The Order, and a few other new things for me to consider this a legit update.
Thanks you 2!

This is BS. First, they said they weren't going to release the catalog until everybody was able to get in. And now I can't even get in. My user name and password won't work. If I have to start over from scratch, I'll be pretty upset. I had over 86,000 points! Hopefully, these are just bugs waiting to get worked out.

[quote name="tophrman" post="12619796" timestamp="1428152851"]This is BS. First, they said they weren't going to release the catalog until everybody was able to get in. And now I can't even get in. My user name and password won't work. If I have to start over from scratch, I'll be pretty upset. I had over 86,000 points! Hopefully, these are just bugs waiting to get worked out.[/quote]
Are you with Gamestop? They are the only ones able to log in right now. Best Buy is next then everyone else by the end if next week.

So from what I gather, digital codes and the such will hit on the 15th. All the NEW stuff. (And I prey for BloodBorne)

Current stuff like DriveClub and water bottles will be readily available to everyone.

Man, there's a bunch of stuff I want available right now...hope there's still some left by the 15th.

EDIT: Also I apparently have to use IE to access the site now since Firefox blocks it for security reasons.

I'm using Chrome/Dolphin on my iPad/Andorid phone and I have no issues accessing the site. Can't wait until tomorrow though since I'll have access to the site again.

To the people who can access the site. Can we rebuy items that were bought with the old site?
Some games and controllers, but I wasn't able to buy the camera when people said it was up there. It may have been sold out by the time I saw it though.

Some new things are up there like a 16gb vita card, portable vita charger and the PS3 remote control. I dont know if there were other things I missed though that may have sold out.

OK, I cant find the catalog. I see the cart and past orders but no catalog. Do you reverify? 

Edit: Found it, had to do the site map. 

OK, I cant find the catalog. I see the cart and past orders but no catalog. Do you reverify?

Edit: Found it, had to do the site map.
You don't have to go to site map, click where it says "Rewards". It's weird because it is a rollover menu (where you can see My Orders, My Cart, and Checkout) but each of those tabs can be clicked for a different option.

I'm really digging the new look. Gotta get those quizzes done for sure.
I would wait on the quizzes right now. According to the terms and conditions the promotion for the 20th Anniversary PlayStation 4 starts April 16 so you want to make sure you have 20 quizzes to do starting then. It's weird they would have the promotion up now and saying do the quizzes, yet the terms state that the promo doesn't start until that 4/16 date. I wonder if quizzes completed prior to that count?

I would wait on the quizzes right now. According to the terms and conditions the promotion for the 20th Anniversary PlayStation 4 starts April 16 so you want to make sure you have 20 quizzes to do starting then. It's weird they would have the promotion up now and saying do the quizzes, yet the terms state that the promo doesn't start until that 4/16 date. I wonder if quizzes completed prior to that count?
This makes perfect sense because if it opened now only Gamestop and Best Buy employees could participate. This way we gain awareness of the contest and can be ready to work on it then. They just needed to do better at advertising this fact.

This team, although I love the opportunity they provide for us, is so far coining the phrase "could do better" when it comes to marketing. Other than that so far so alright.

Also, I'm not a fan of the site as it's harder to see information that was readily available before (points per course, etc.).

One thing that I dislike is that you only get 100 points for a referral where as you used to get 2,000/3,000 points. What's the point of referring people...

Can you order the same thing multiple times? I ordered something just recent and I can order again. Thought you couldn't do that

The best thing about this is that it's a digital code. Glad to see they will be embracing that as they go forward. I do like physical releases more than digital but this is still a good sign.
I'd shit my pants over Shovel Knight!

Edit: Maybe I'm wrong as they haven't added anything in almost an hour.

Woohoo I have access to the site again.   It looks nice although I have some trouble accessing the catalog when I try to narrow my searches. 

I also don't like how I don't have my points balance at the top of the screen. I finally saw my balance on the profile screen. 

The coffee mug and flask are on my radar as far as that PS4 sweepstakes. I was thinking of getting the Batman PS4 but I wouldn't mind a silver one.

Time to take some quizzes. 

bread's done
Back